Broken pieces Part 2

Under His Control

Like I had promised, Here's a new chapter :) 

For my readers who are confused. I hope this upcoming and the next one will helped you all to understand the story better ~~

Your comments do help me to plan my story line. 

So keep them coming !! MUAHAH. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

He alighted from the bus and took a quick glance at the surrounding. Accompanying him for this trip was Myungsoo himself. Sungyeol had wanted to tag along but was rejected flatly by them. " We have no time for a choding "  Myungsoo replied coldly.

After a good 15 minutes, the duo finally arrived at the gate of TS High. He crinkled his nose, clearly not satisfied with the school's condition. " Hyung, the dorm is that way "  Myungsoo pointed to his left. Following his dongsaeng, he swallowed the uneasiness in his throat and stepped into the school. * Minnie, Oppa is here. Wait a little longer * 

 

The dark boxing ring hall was filled with sounds of panting and smacking. Yongguk gave another hard punch to the sand bag. 

" Tell me who am I to you " 

Another punch

" Doesn't the kiss meant anything to you? "

Another punch

Yongguk's face twisted in anguish. He delivered a series of punches as the image of a crying Soomi get imprinted in his mind. Yongguk cursed himself over and over again. How he wanted to hug her at that time, But ....

 

Flashback

A well groomed lady in her mid thirties was holding onto the hand of a then 9 years old little Yongguk. They were at the ausement park. Just like any mother, she was giving the boy her full attention as she allowed him to drag her to any game stands that he find interesting. She will always smile and nod her head to whatever Yongguk was saying. Being a single mother was not easy, but as long as he stayed by her side, she is contented. 

They had choose a pizza restaurant for dinner. She was wiping his sweatly face with a piece of wet tissue as the boy stared hungrily at the pictures on the menu. She laughed at the sight. " Yongguk ah, if you have to chose between me or pizza. What will be your choice? " She asked teasingly. But to a young boy, it was a horrifying question. Yongguk widened his eyes and waved his short arms frantically. " No No pizza. I want mummy. Dont want pizza. I love mummy very very much. Mummy love me too " He answered eagerly. She pinched his cheeks lovingly. " Silly boy, How can mummy leave you when you said you love me so much " 

End of flashback

Yongguk's knee hit the ground as he digged out the hidden memories. If he had told Soomi his true feelings, Will she end up leaving as well? 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ricky and his friends were eating at a nearby ddeokbokki stall when he noticed a familiar figure walking passed. He jumped out of his seat immediately, ignoring the shouts of protest from the rest. * This might be my only chance to apologise * 

" Jung Soomi !! " 

Hearing her name, she turned her head. * It's him * Soomi cleared and gave an awkward smile. " Hi " . Ricky scratched his head sheepishly. " Are you in a hurry? Do you want to hang out with me ? "  She wiggled her toes nervously. Should she trust him again? Looking at his sincere smile, She decided to go with him, besides, she's really in need of a drink. Soomi let out a tiny smile. " I would love to " 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Being his buddy has its benefits. Youngjae had easily found Daehyun at his usual hide out. Holding onto a bag filled with beers, he took a seat on the grass patches beside him. 

Daehyun watched as Youngjae started drinking the beer by himself. " I thought you are here for me. Why are you drinking by yourself? "  Youngjae shrugged his shoulders. " You are too manly for beer ". To this, Daehyun rolled his eyes at his reply. Finally holding out another can for him, Youngjae regained his seriousness. " You do know that your words are too harsh right. The maknae is still blaming himself "  Daehyun nodded his head guiltily. He shouldnt have take out his anger on Zelo. But what done cannot be undone. He could only find another chance to make up to him. 

Youngjae placed the beer down and lie lazily on the grass patch.  " So. Why are you here if you are so worried? I thought I wouldn't be able to find you here". Daehyun gave a brittle smile. " Say the one who's propably thought of killing Zelo when he knows that he had cause Soomi to lost contacts with us "  A burst of deep loud hearty laughter came from him. * No wonder Daehyun and him are good buddies. he knows him too well * 

Daehyun crushed his beer can before joining him on the ground. " So you should know why I couldnt go find her. Or I should said. We couldnt " Youngjae nodded his head. They knew that Soomi is off their limits. Though noone had mentioned anything or even touched on this topic, It was cleared to them that their leader has taken a strong liking to her. Intially they thought that it's just a 1 time conicidence that the leader had offered his help to her. But subsequently, his actions had just proved that it was no longer just a simple act. Now, they are just waiting for their stubborn leader to realised that. And they hope, it wont take long. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am sleepy :(

I shall update the next chapter after 5 comments !!

GO GO GO