Hey You !!

Under His Control
WAE WAE WAE. 
 
Tell me why :( 
I have lost subscribers. HUHU
 
I promised to update whenever i can
So do subscribe and comments !!
 
MUACKS MUACKS. 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Soomi turned and tossed. But she couldnt get to sleep. 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 " Hey Mi Mi. You know what should be the first step to a successful love life "
 
Soomi tilted her head in confusion  * I haven heard anything like this before * 
 
" And the very first step is to have ..... your first kiss " 
 
 
End of flashback
 
 
 
" AHHH THAT KIM HIMCHAN "
 
Soomi covered her face with the blanket and let out another scream
 
" HOW DARE YOU KISS ME. STUPID PLAYBOY " 
 
" AHHHHHHHHHH " 
 
 
Outside the dorm, someone was about to press the door bell when a loud scream startled him. 
 
" AHHHHHHHHHH " 
 
This is his third visit here, and he swore that everytime is full of surprises. 
 
Daehyun chuckled to himself     * She should be fine now * 
 
Taking one last look at the door before walking away, he made a silent promise to himself. 
 
*  Next time .. next time, I will be there *
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
" Soomi, do you want to lunch with me today? " 
 
The bell has rang five minutes ago but Soomi was still glued to her seat. 
 
Hearing Zelo suggestions, she shook her head immediately. 
 
" I am not hungry at all "  and as if to prove her point, Soomi sat up straight and start patting her tummy.  " I had alot for breakfast today " 
 
Zelo squinted his eyes at her actions.   * Something must be up definitely *   But for now, he chose to let it go. 
 
" Alright. I will see you later. Take care. I will miss you " 
 
 
 
She slumped back into her seat.  * Gosh. I am so hungry * 
 
It has been 3 days since that incident and 3 days since Soomi had been avoiding Himchan. And that's why she been going school early and avoid the canteen at all costs. 
 
She dont understand and was utterly confused. 
 
If Yongguk's kiss was to protect her. How about Himchan's ? Or maybe it's just a friendly gesture just like she had kissed Zelo' forehead .. or can it be ...
 
* Love ? * 
 
 
Soomi was lost in her thoughts that she hasn't realised that someone had entered the classroom, untill the aroma of the grilled chicken sandwich hit her. 
 
Tracing up to find herself staring into a pair of cat eyes, Soomi jumped up in surprised. 
 
" KIM HIM CHAN "
 
The said boy flashed a brillant smile at her. 
 
" Hello Mi Mi " 
 
Soomi folded her arms and snapped back. 
 
" What are you doing here. " 
 
Instead of backing off, Himchan simply waved the sandwich in his hands and shrugged innocently. 
 
" Delivery for my special girl " 
 
And right at this time, a loud growling can be heard. Soomi's stomach had decided to betray her and react to the delicious smelling sandwich.  
 
Her face reddened and she snatched over the sandwich and held it protectively infront of her chest. 
 
" Just for your information, You are still not forgiven " 
 
" Come on Mi Mi. It was just a kiss " Himchan puckered his lips. 
 
" Grrrrr. Just shut up "  
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Unknowingly to them. There was a third party standing outside the door, listening to their conversation. 

 

" Just for your information, You are still not forgiven " 

" Come on Mi Mi. It was just a kiss " 
 
" Grrrr. Just shut up " 
 
 
Yongguk shut his eyes tightly. He couldnt explain the weird sensation that is stirring in his stomach. 
 
* He kissed her .. * 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________