First Date Part 2

Under His Control
Sorry for the late update :x
Been really busy lately. 
I had just moved office and had an early celebration of my 21st birthday :)
And guess what. 
 
 
BAP CONCERT IN SINGAPORE ON 8 AUGUST. 
 
I CANT WAIT ~~~
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Soomi walked out of the convenience shop carrying an ice pack and a roll of bandage. 
 
* Stupid playboy, can't he fight with skills? * 
 
 
 
 
Flashbacks
 
 
 
" YOU BASTARD. NOONE MESS WITH HER "
 
Soomi gasped in surprised. * What''s he doing here * 
 
Himchan grabbed Ricky's collar and delivered another punch. This time, on his right cheek. 
 
Soomi knew that she should have stopped him. But she was still recovering from the shock of being humilated and well .. maybe a small tiny winy part of her is enjoying the fact that someone had gotten back at him for her. 
 
He was ready to launch another punch at him when someone tugged on his free hand slightly. It was a signal for him to stop. Himchan took a look at the young boy.  Large purplish bruises was already forming and he was sure that it will take at least a week or two for it to recover. 
 
" Leave now. Dont make me regret my decision " 
 
 
End of flashbacks 
 
 
 
Soomi walked to the bench where a smirking Himchan was sitting on. 
 
" Mi Mi. Why did you took so long "  he pouted. 
 
She rolled her eyes.  * When will he ever be serious * 
 
Wordlessly, Soomi sat beside him and start to inspect his knuckle which had turned red and was slightly swollen.
 
A pang of guilt shot through her body. 
 
Noticing her silence. Himchan tried to lift up the mood. 
 
" Hey Mi Mi, since your date is off. How's about going out with me? " He asked while showing off his signature winks. 
 
If it was any other day, Soomi will retort with witty comments. But today ....  Instead of replying him, She simply exert more force on the ice pack. 
 
" Ouch ... Mi Mi !! Be gen .. more gentle " Himchan swallowed his saliver nervously after seeing Soomi's hard glare. 
 
* Scary girl * 
 
He took another peek at her and his eyes softened.  Her hair was dampened and stains can be clearly seen on her floral dress.
 
 
 
* Jung Soo Mi. What am I going to do with you *
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Soomi furrowed her brows. This is her first time trying to bandage someone, and it was not an easy task. She cursed in her head
* That's explain why the bandage on my ankle that time was so badly done . I CANT DO THIS TOO * 
 
Mistakening Soomi's troubled expression, Himchan spoke up.
 
" Mi Mi. Are you upset ? Do you really like that kid? " 
 
Soomi stopped her actions as she pondered over his words. Yes she's disappointed that the date she was looking forward to , ended up in such a bad way. But .. No.. she dont like him in that way. Not at all. She shook her head weakly.  " I just thought that this can be the first step to my love life. But I guess I am wrong "  Continuing her next sentences, Soomi used her small hands to wrap over his injured knuckles. " What I am really upset about ... is you .. " 
Feeling the warmness of her hands on his. Himchan's heartbeat starts to accerelate.
 
 " Pabo .. You are really a pabo. Take better care of yourself . Which idiot will injured himself. He didnt even lay an hand on you.  "  Though her words are harsh, her tone was undoubtingly gentle.
 
A wide smile formed on his face.  * She's worried about me * 
 
" Hey Mi Mi. You know what should be the first step to a successful love life "
 
Soomi tilted her head in confusion  * I haven heard anything like this before * 
 
" And the very first step is to have ..... your first kiss " 
 
Before Soomi could argued, Something soft and warm landed on her lips. 
 
 
 
* But ... I have already given my first kiss to HIM .. * 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
A short chapter (: