Jello? Zelo?

Under His Control

TADAAA. Bang Yong Guk has finally appeared !! 

And not forgetting maknae Zelo !!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Minnie, are you sure everything is alright? Are you okay living alone in the dorm? Did anyone bully you? Did you eat cup noodles for dinner again last night? Did Youu ... "  Soomi cut him off before he can bombed her with more and more questions. " Oppa.. You are asking too much. Of course i am fine. Who do you think i am to allow people to bully me ? "  Yes, she's lying to her beloved Oppa, her dear childhood friend, But she understand that he had alot on his hands as well. About him trying to fit into his new group of friends. About his grades and everything else. " Minnie, you should have come to Woolim, I will be happier with you beside me rather than sitting down here, worrying my off for you " . Soomi can't help but burst into laughter. She can totally imagine her dramatic Oppa waving his hands around trying to express himself.  " Are you laughing at me? Dont you dare !! "  This only made her laughter become louder. " Hey Minnie, promised me this kay. If anything, i meant ANYTHING. Just give me a call and i will be there "  " Neh .. I promised "

 

Soomi groaned as she tried to sit up. Her surrounding was painted white and the strong scent of antiseptic lotion filled the whole room. It was no doubt that she's was currently at the school clinic.  Recalling the incident that just happended in the canteen, Soomi frantically checked her attire and heaved in relief when there are no sign of violations. But how did she ended up here? This, she had no idea. But whoever it is, Soomi was convinced that he/she must the kindest person in this whole school. And noticing the messy bandage hanging loosely on her injured ankle while she was trying to get off the bed,  Soomi cant help but laugh. It must be a guy. 

 

 

The next day, Soomi wake up extra early for school. She had no choice considering the fact that it will take her an extra 20 mins to travel from her dorm to class because of her injury. Soomi have expected herself to be the earliest student in the classroom and that's explain her confusion when she saw a light pinkish head on the desk... next to her's. She had been sitting alone ever since school term started. And considering the fact that she's a target of all the bullying, noone .. Noone was willing to befriend her, moreover to be her desk partner. Is he a new kid? That's was the first thought that came to Soomi's mind. And is he sleeping? Well..... He seems so ... innocent and ... cute.. CUTE??  Soomi frantically shook her head and feel her face getting hotter. She must be crazy to be thinking of that. But .. as much as Soomi was thrilled to have a new desk mate, she knew that it will be selfish to drag him into this bullying game. She have to warn him. To protect him. With this in mind, Soomi slowly cleared and was about to tap his shoulder when the " Pink Head " suddenly shift his posture and stood straight up, taunting Soomi with his height. 

 photo zelo2.png

" I am sor .. Sorry " Soomi blurted out. She had done nothing wrong but it seems like the most legit thing to do now. Noticing her burst out infront of this new kid, Soomi unconsiously lift her hand to and bit her nails, a bad habit that she have failed to quit since young. Her eyes were glancing at the floor nervously. *Oh great, now pink head is going to think that i am a weirdo and move away on his own accord. Good job Soomi *  

 

Zelo had no idea why did he ended up in here, especially at such early timings. Yes, he have been coming to school with his hyungs but to be honest, this is his first time stepping into the classroom. Scanning through all the tables, Zelo found her's easily. It was located at the far end, and not to mentioned,  it's " decorated " with drawings and paint. To be honest, during the brief interaction yesterday, he had taken a liking to her. No. Not in a girl boy relationship way. He was just curious. Looking at this girl infront of him, biting her nails nervously now. Zelo was relieved.  At least she is not hiding in her room or bawling her eyes out. He would have hate to see that. 

 

The situation is getting awkward. And Soomi was the one who broke the silence first. " Errr. You must be new here right? I am Soomi and please dont get me wrong. I am really glad to have you as my partner.. But... to be honest with you. I am not really a favourite here. And i dont have the confident to protect you when i'm already having diffculties myself. But if you are really sincere to be my friend, I promised, I will do my best to keep you safe from all the big bullies !! " Soomi ended off her long speech with a " Hwaiting " posture, giving pink head an anticipated look. * Please. Please. PLEASE SAY OKAY * 

 

Zelo was amused by her. * Keep me safe from big bullies? Say the one who I had helped with bandaging her ankle *  Zelo chuckled to himself. But he had to admit that he was moved by her sincerity. * She dont know me yet she's willing to protect me. Just like Yongguk Hyung.... *  Without any hesitant, Zelo grabbed onto Soomi's fist and placed it just above his heart.  " Name is Zelo. And I will proect you "

photo zelo3.gif

 

 " Jello ?? " 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Lovelies !! Hope you guys like this chapter.

Featuring our maknae ~~

Sorry to those who actually anticipated YongGuk instead. 

But it will need time for that tough guy to warm up to Soomi. 

 

STAY TUNE !! : )