Regretful Heart

Under His Control

A slight warning !!

This update will be an unhappy one. 

 

More dramas are on the way ~~~ 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soomi climbed up the stairs to the roofttop. This is the perfect place to hide from everyone. Taking in the cooling breeze, she decided to stay up here awhile to clear her messy thoughts before Zelo go on a mad hunt for her.  Just another 15 minutes. This is what Soomi mumbled to herself whenever she heard the bell goes off.  The once cooling weather turned scrotching hot and this is when Soomi knew that she will be in trouble. * Oh no. Zelo is gonna kill me * 

Soomi stood up hastily and ended up falling onto the floor with a loud thud.   " Ouch  "

And at this moment, she noticed a shadow hovering over hers.  She pushed herself up the floor despite feeling sore and sent her hardest glare to him. The only person who will know this hide out is him. 

 

" What are you doing here " 

 

Yongguk was disturbed by her hostility.  * So she's acting like a stranger towards me, but to Youngjae .. *  His fist clenched tightly as he replayed the scene that happened yesterday night. 

 

" You dont own this place "   That was his only reply as he continued to stare at her.  * She's not hurt from the fall right? * 

 

Soomi felt her blood boiling at his unconcerned tone and attitude. She knew that she should watch but she couldnt control her emotion outbrust.  Soomi had enough of his inconsistant mood swings. She's not a dog for him to play with whenever he's in a good mood, or to treat it coldly whenever he's unhappy. 

 

" Bang Yong Guk. Am I really just a friend to you? "  Soomi questioned in a soft voice. 

 

He felt himself freezed. This is something that he had been avoiding to answer, even to himself. Though it was clear that his feelings towards her wasn't simple, it will take some time for him to admit it. But Soomi didnt know what's on his mind and she's getting frustrated at this. Her voice become louder. 

 

" Tell me, Who am I to you? " 

 

...........

 

" Answer me " 

 

............

 

" Doesn't the kiss meant anything to you at all? " 

 

Yongguk felt his heart aching. But he didnt show it. He's stubborn like this. 

 

" BANG YONG GUK !! "

 

She broke into tears. * How can he be so unmoving * 

 

Using the back of her hands to wipe away her tears harshly. Soomi let out a helpless laughter. 

 

" You are the worst among all. I thought you are saving me from them . Andat least .. " She pointed to the left side of her chest. " They didnt hurt me here " 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eunjung was on her way to meet Nara and Hyelin when she accidentally stepped on a wallet. Picking the pink wallet up, she carelessly opened it, not expecting to make such a big discovery. A mischevious grin formed on her face and a plan had already started to formulate in her head. * I wondered who will still stand by your side this time.... Jung Soomi * 

 

Zelo couldn't believe his eyes. But the evidence was right infront of him. It was a photo of Soomi giving a peck on a guy's face.  * Who is he? *  " Oppa .. I told you so. Soomi is not decent at all. She's lying to you "  Eunjung purred in his ears. She knew that the maknae was the cloest to her and there's no way that he wont be affected by this. 

* Soomi *  Zelo felt like his world is falling apart. It was like someone had taken his favourite candy away from him.  * This cant be true right * 

Using this opportunity, Eunjung sneaked her arms around his waist.  " Oppa, everything about her is fake. She's been acting pitiful. But .. I am real "  She sneered when Zelo made no move to push her away. * The maknae is really the easiest to handle * 

 

Soomi dialed the number repeatedly but it all ended up to the voice mail. In a rush, she had dropped her wallet and right now, she had nothing with her except the phone.  * Please Pinky .. Answer the phone * Soomi prayed hard, hoping that he will picked up before the battery went flat. However, It seems that today is the unluckiest day in her life. Just when she was to text Zelo her current location. The phone turned off by itself, offically announcing the end of its battery life. Soomi kicked the trash bin along the pavement in anger.  * What am I supposed to do now *