Let's Talk!

Dangerous Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It irritated me to see Jennie's arm on Irene's body. But, after all, who was I to her? So I just let Jennie assist Irene in walking to her place. When Irene sat on her bed, Jennie let go of her arm.

"Thank you so much, Jennie." She smiled slightly at Jennie.

"Not an issue. I'm leaving right now. Rene, take a rest." While I was still standing there, Jennie stepped out of the bedroom.

"Where did you put your painkiller, Miss Bae?" I asked her.

"Kitchen." She laid her body on the bed, closed her eyes, and put an arm to cover her eyes.

I went to her kitchen and searched for the first aid kit. Jennie sat on a single couch. She gave me a confused look.

"What are you doing? Let’s go, I’ll give you a ride. "

"You can go first, Miss Kim. I can take a cab later." I rejected her offer.

I found the first aid kit and took the painkiller out, poured water into a glass, and went back inside the bedroom.

"Drink this first, Miss Bae."

She did what I said and lied again. I heard the front door closing. Jennie had left.

"You don’t want to wash your face and brush your teeth, Miss Bae? Or change your clothes?"

"Why are you still here?"

"I want to make sure you’re okay before I go home."

"Did you do this too when you took her home?"

I had no idea why she had previously treated me so coldly. "What's going on with you, Miss Bae? Why are you giving me a cold shoulder? Why didn't you let me assist you in walking before?"

She snorted and jumped out of bed. She appeared much angrier than before.

"Where are you going, Miss Bae?"

"Bathroom."

I heard the sound of flowing water. She had obviously had a bath. I sat on the bed while fiddling with my phone. My phone notified me of a message. Jisoo sent it.

Unnie, thank you, but why did you leave?

It is okay, Ji—

I didn’t finish replying to her yet, but she called me. "Yes, Jisoo."

"Did you go home safely, Unnie?" I bet she just woke up because her voice sounded hoarse.

"Yes, why did you wake up?" Well, even though I still hadn’t in my house yet, I came here safely.

"Because I was looking for you. Why did you leave, Unnie?"

"Well, of course, I left. I need to go home."

Clack! The bathroom door had opened. Irene walked out in her bathrobe, pink this time, took her pajamas from the closet, and put them on her body. I knew I should turn my head, but I couldn’t do that. She was so captivating.

"Sorry, Jisoo, talk to you later." I hung up the phone even before she answered me.

"Your head is okay, Miss Bae?" I asked her after she got dressed.

"Just go to your girlfriend's arms." She climbed onto the bed and laid her body. Her back was facing me.

"Do I have a girlfriend?" I asked confusedly.

"You kissed her in front of everyone hours ago."

This was because of Joy and Yeri. "Since when was Jisoo my girlfriend? FYI, Miss Bae, she was the one who kissed me because you asked her to do that."

She absurdly sat up, which startled me a bit. "Oh, I don’t know, maybe before you ed me months ago." She spitted venom. "Yes, I was the one who asked, but you liked it, right?"

"Jisoo isn’t my girlfriend, Miss Bae, and no, I didn’t like it." I was getting mad too. "What about you then? You have a boyfriend, yet I heard a rumor about you and Jennie being in a relationship. You also let me you."

"The , Kang." Her face showed a mix of emotions: sad, hurt, and angry.

Oh, no, I screwed up. "I mean, who was that man? What is your rela—?"

"Get out. Now." She cut me off, fuming mad.

"No, I want to talk to you. It is hard to have—"

"Get out."

"Miss Bae, I am sorry. I didn't intend it that way." I sighed deeply. My rage had vanished, replaced by remorse.

Her eyes were still fixed on mine. A tear fell from her lovely eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter