Unhelpful Warning

Dangerous Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my, was that Tiffany Young? Damn, damn, she came here. I got so nervous. She really came to me and stopped in front of me. She showed me her megawatt eyesmile.

"Kang Seulgi, sleep with me."

Was this a dream? It was so impossible for someone like her, an idol, to know someone like me, an ordinary employee.

For seconds, I forgot how to talk. I just stared at her like a dumb person.

"Kang Seulgi, I can’t sleep."

"O-okay." I opened my arms to her.

"No, it’s too small. Let’s go to my room."

Oh, yeah, I, Kang Seulgi, would sleep with Tiffany Young in her room! People would envy me.

"Okay."

She walked first and I followed her to her room. As long as I remember, Tiffany was a fan of pink, but why did her room have too much purple stuff? Why did I also feel familiar with this room? She lied down on the bed and invited me to lie beside her. Of course, I’d love to.

"I had insomnia, but the last time we slept, I slept well. After that day, I got insomnia again. This time I want to know if I can sleep well again or not." She told me and she looked so tired.

“It must be difficult for you. Come on in, I'll make you sleep like a baby.” I opened my arms again, and she slipped inside.

Why did she smell like Miss Bae? Did Tiffany also like lavender?

"Goodnight, Seul."

Oh, she also called me "Seul". Did Miss Bae talk to her about me? Did Tiffany and Miss Bae know each other? It’d be so—

"Sleep, Kang." She interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Yes, my goddess. Goodnight."

^^^

There was a loud thud, then I heard someone gasp. "Oh. My. God."

I opened my eyes lazily and was welcomed by a beautiful goddess face. How could someone be so pretty in the morning?

The goddess also opened her eyes and looked at the intruder that stood in the doorway. She looked irritated.

"What, Seungwan? I thought you would arrive tomorrow."

She got up from bed, left my arms and I felt empty. This time she wasn’t . That meant I didn’t drunk- her like last time. But I remembered I slept on her couch last night. So, why did I wake up in her bed with her in my arms? Did I sleep walk to her bed?

Wait, last night I dreamed about Tiffany, who asked me to sleep with her. Don’t tell me it wasn’t Tiffany and it was Irene instead. Oh, my.

"I heard you were sick. So, I tried to come as soon as possible. Did you sleep with her? She’s one of your employees, right?"

Oh, I forgot there was another person here. That person, Seungwan or Wendy, was my boss's assistant. I heard she went to Japan on a business trip.

I cleared my throat and got up too. "Good morning, Miss Bae and Miss Son."

Wendy stared at me like I had just done something so terrible to her. She looked so mad. "I know you. You’re Kang Seulgi, right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter