I'm Yours

Dangerous Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt something soft all over my face, then a mix of lavender and vanilla scent came to my nose. Her scent mixed with mine. Instantly, a big smile was on my lips.

"Good morning, Bear." I enjoyed hearing her voice when I first awoke.

"Good morning, Bunny." With a raspy voice and closed eyes, I responded.

She showered me with kisses on the face. "Let's eat now that we've woken up. It's 9.20 a.m. already. It's been a long time since I got up this late. Seul, how do you get me to sleep so well?"

"It is the power of love, Joohyun Unnie."

Finally, I opened my eyes and was greeted by her goddess face. "Unnie, what is it like to wake up every day with that goddess face?"

She groaned when she heard my question. "You’re still drunk, Kang?"

"No, I’m already sober, but I'm really curious though."

"Then let me ask you, what is it like to see that goddess face every time you wake up?"

Oh, . Was she having another meaning behind that question? "Wh-what do you mean, Un-Unnie?"

"Well, you saw it a few times until today and maybe in the future more." She shrugged. "What is it like? How do you feel?"

I blushed when I heard in the future more, hoping it would always be like that. "I’m so happy, totally happy and I really wish I could see it every day."

"You can see it every time you want, Bear." She sounded determined in her words. "Let’s get up? We also have a date today. You’re not forgetting about it, right, Seul?"

"I remember, Unnie. Let’s get up then."

Irene insisted on eating breakfast first since she was starving. Her cooking in my kitchen was very domestic. It warmed my heart and I wish we could be like this all the time. Irene was perfect. Her cooking was very delicious. How could someone be so flawless?

"No, Seul, I'm not." I furrowed my brows in confusion as she spoke abruptly. "You said I was flawless, but I'm not."

Did I say it out loud? "You are perfect in your own way, Joohyun Unnie."

"No, I'm only pretending to be one. My life was a wreck. I used to hate being myself, Seul." She appeared miserable in some way. I also noticed a spark of pain in her eyes.

"Why? What had happened before?"

"I—" she paused for a moment, pondering, "you know what? Let's talk about it later. Today is our date. I don't want to start our date off on a bad note." She forced a smile and I nodded slightly.

She didn't want to discuss anything just yet. I didn't want to sulk or anything, but I was quite intrigued at this point. I was curious as to who had caused her to behave in such a manner. Who was responsible for Bae Irene's life being a terrible mess?

^^^

Irene wore my clothes once more. This time, she chose it herself. She initially chose one of my shirts and denim shorts. My sweater, on the other hand, became an oversized sweater on her. She appeared to be wearing nothing but a sweater. As a result, I declined it because I knew how people would react later. I didn't want her to flaunt her gorgeous and stunning legs.

She groaned in response to my complaint, but she still changed it. She chose a grey drop-shoulder pullover half-tucked into a dark blue denim skirt for her second outfit. My jumper grew too big for her petite frame. But why did she enjoy flaunting her legs so much?

"You’re so picky, Kang." She said after I protested again.

"You’re showing off your legs too much, Unnie."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter