Who is She?

Dangerous Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, what are you doing?" Irene has been fixated on her phone since a few moments ago. Even though we had already finished our meal, it was slightly irritating to see her preoccupied.

"Update my Instagram." She answered briefly.

My eyes widen; when did she get Instagram? "You have an Instagram account?" She nodded. "Why don't I know?" I asked myself more.

"Because you never asked and never tried to search for it?" She shrugged, still staring at her phone screen. "But, I know your account even though I never asked you myself."

"Really, Unnie?" Did she know from Yongsun?

"Yup. I enjoyed the photos that you shared. You looked like a model." She spoke still with her eyes focused on the phone.

"Ah, thank you, Unnie."

"You also frequently took pictures with other girls, who were all stunning. It must be good, right?"

After saying that, she put down her phone and looked at me. Her gaze gave me goosebumps. At first glance, she looked normal when she said that, but I could tell there was a hidden meaning to her words.

“Th-they we-were just my fr-friends, really.” Her sharp gaze made me nervous to the point of stuttering.

"Is there a photo with your ex there or a photo with your current girlfriend?" Again, she tried to sound casual.

"I-I have se-several pictures with my ex-girlfriends, but no-none with my current girlfriend." Yes, I just realized Irene and I have never taken a photograph together.

"Which one was your ex?" She took out her phone and went to my Instagram page. "I previously followed your account with my personal account. I just followed using the main account."

No wonder I felt like I'd never seen a username that sounded similar to hers. My phone lit up, indicating that I had an incoming notification. I was notified that Irene was following my Instagram account.

"Renebaebae?" I questioned.

She nodded. "Will you tell me which one was your ex or I have to guess?"

I also went to Irene's Instagram account after opening my Instagram account. "Wow, you've got a lot of followers! Didn't you purchase it?" I made fun of her.

She sighed and rolled her eyes again. "What makes you think I would buy it? Kang, please don't change the subject."

I forced a swallow. I finally informed her because she was becoming irritated. I pointed to a photo of me with my ex-girlfriend, Sunmi.

"Sunmi Unnie is her name." I gave an explanation before Irene asked.

She had a serious expression on her face and occasionally frowned. "Beautiful."

"My current girlfriend is prettier." I answered hastily.

"Oh."

I scoured my brain for another topic to discuss. If I couldn’t, Irene would keep talking about my ex and potentially grow much scarier.

"Unnie, you’re a celebgram, huh, that's why you're so popular?"

"I used to be a model from high school until college." She explained after she had locked her phone and placed it back on the table.

"Wow, I had no idea!" It was no surprise that she used to be a model because her angelic face was so attractive. "So, why stop?"

She gave a slight smile. "I'll tell you the next time, okay? Try a different question."

"How many ex-girlfriends do you have?" I was intrigued since there were so many people who wanted to be her lover.

"One." She responded without hesitation, and her response astonished me. "And what about you?"

"Was there really only one? Does it mean I'm your second lover? Was it true that Bae Irene has only one ex?"

Irene smiled once more, clearly knowing my emotion. "Well, I'll tell you the details another time."

"That's a lot of more stories from you. You owe me a lot of stories."

She laughed. "I'm sorry, Seul."

Despite my best efforts to seem casual, I became increasingly intrigued by that person and Bae Irene's history. What happened to her? I was becoming increasingly curious and I hoped she told me soon.

^^^

That night, after taking Irene home, I opened her Instagram account. She uploaded a few photos of herself that I took. She also updated her Instagram story, showing her fingers. Well, she showed off her ring, to be exact, with a "thank you" on the bottom left. Her second story was the picture of our intertwined hands. Even I didn’t know when she took that picture. She wrote "mine" on her second story.

Of course, I was really happy when she did that, but I was also worried about people’s reactions, especially the people in our office if they found out that we were in a relationship. I was afraid that she would get problems later. Even so, I couldn’t deny that I also wanted to show her to the world that she was mine.

It was really annoying to see a lot of people who hoped to be her lover. Her comments section was the proof. There were many comments that seduced her. Oh, please, she was mine. You'd better keep your distance from my lady.

Finally, we took our photos together earlier. One of those photos I used as my phone wallpaper. I really hoped that we were always okay like this.

^^^

Today was the day to shoot the ad for Damiani, but Krystal—the supposed model—suddenly told us that she was sick. Of course, it was a big problem for us. I tried to think of someone that could replace her at that moment and I remembered one person.

“Unnie, what we’ll gonna do now?” asked Jisoo who panicked.

I smiled reassuringly. “I already have the replacement. She’s on the way here.”

We were in the lobby of a famous hotel. Today's filming would take place in one of the rooms and also in the hotel courtyard.

“Who is it, Unnie?” Jisoo looked curious. Krystal is one of the rising artists right now. This made it difficult for us to find a replacement, but I knew this woman wouldn't lose to Krystal.

"Hi!" said Irene when she walked to me and Jisoo. Her face looked serious and it was so pretty—well, for me. "Krystal really can’t do it today? Have you confirmed with the Damiani staff that we will change the model?" She asked me.

I nodded. "Yes, they wanted to know the replacement first then give their answer."

"Let’s go then!" said Irene.

The three of us walked to the elevator. I pressed the 12 button. After arriving, we headed to the room tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter