The Young Sister

Dangerous Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Irene and I didn't go to work because as far as I and others concerned, Irene still needed some rest. We didn't want her to be alone in her apartment, so I accompanied her. Wendy, Joy, and Yeri were still looking after Yuri's affairs and I'm not sure what they were doing. Nobody has informed me yet.

When she opened her eyes yesterday, she asked me a question that caught me off guard.

"Are you okay, Seul?" Her expression was tense. In truth, her situation was more concerning.

Her condition seemed to be improving. I stood there watching her eat her meal. She raised her head towards me, undoubtedly knowing that she was being watched.

"I'm OK, Seul." She replied, answering my question in my head.

She washed our dishes after she finished her breakfast. She then moved over to the living room sofa.

"Come on over here and watch with me. We didn't watch Samurai X from the beginning." Her eyes seemed to be on the lookout for something. "Honey, where's the remote for the television?"

I followed her to the sofa and took the first seat. "It's right next to the TV, Unnie."

She took a seat in front of me after discovering it. She did, in fact, lean against my front. Is she requesting me to spoon her? I'll do it with joy, though.

My head rested on her right shoulder and my arms were wrapped around her waist. "Please, Unnie, don't get hurt because of her again."

"Are you not disgusted by me, Seul?" I could tell she was upset by the tone of her voice. "I apologize. I've just told you about her."

"No, I'm not disgusted by you. How could I be disgusted by someone as wonderful as you? You don't have to apologize for just telling the story. Now I see why you couldn't tell me sooner. I'm sorry you had to meet someone as jerk as she was. Unnie, don't get hurt because of her again." I said this while closely hugging her.

"Thank you, Seul." Irene placed her hand on top of mine.

"Let's be happy together, Unnie!"

"You're already making me happy, Seul. Once again, thank you."

"I should be the one thanking you for letting me into Unnie's life. Thank you for attempting to open your heart to me. Thank you, Joohyun Unnie. I—" I took a long breath and proceeded, "I love you so much, Joohyun Unnie and I want you to be happy."

“I—”

The sound of the bell rang through Irene's apartment before she finished speaking. Both of our heads turned reflexively towards the door. I took my hand off her body.

"I'll just open it." I remarked, to which Irene replied with a nod. She also moved her weight to give room for me.

When I opened the door, two beautiful-looking girls stood there: one with a stern face and a towering figure and the other one, a childlike girl who was shorter than the other. They were both staring at me.

"Where is Joohyun Unnie?" asked the feisty young lady. She turned out to be taller than me as well.

"Who are you?" I questioned the two foreign girls. I still haven't let them in.

"Let them in, Seul." Irene's voice was heard. When I turn to face Irene, she nods, assuring me to let them in.

Finally, I provided them a way. The larger girl dashed in, followed by the childlike girl. I walked back to Irene and sat next to her after closing the door.

"Joohyun Unnie, are you okay?" asked the taller girl, who was tightly embracing Irene.

"I'm OK," Irene said. "Who told you about me?"

"Yeri Unnie informed me. Why hadn't Unnie informed me?" The girl had already let go of her embrace and sat down next to Irene.

Instead of responding, Irene switched her focus to the female with a child's face. "Is this the Minjeong you're talking about?"

"Oh, hello, Joohyun Unnie? My name is Kim Minjeong." The child-like girl introduced herself and greeted by bowing.

"Hello, Minjeong! Please have a seat." Irene replied with a smile.

Minjeong, the girl, sat next to a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter