Stupid Seulgi

Dangerous Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Something inside my arms was moving. It was so warm and so soft. I didn’t know what it was, but I liked it. So, I hugged it tighter.

"Let me go, Kang Seulgi." A deep, but stern voice invaded my ear.

She talked right in my ear. I opened my eyes immediately because I knew the owner of that voice. I was shocked when I saw my boss, Bae Irene, in my arms with her messy hair. I let go of my arms from her body when I realized I still hugged her. As if it wasn’t enough, she woke up from bed in her glory. I gulped; she was so damn y and pretty.

"W-why yo-you’re , Miss Bae?"

"I also wonder why just me and you’re not." Her voice sounded a bit mad.

Once she was already inside the bathroom, I panicked. I didn’t remember what I did last night. That was why I hated alcohol, because I couldn’t handle it well. My head was hurt, but it didn’t matter.

The bathroom door opened and Irene came out in her silky purple bathrobe. No more messy hair. She opened her closet and picked her outfit for the day.

"We had a meeting this morning. You better not be late, Kang."

"Ah, y-yes, Miss Bae. I’ll go home now."

In this room, there is too much purple. So, I knew this wasn’t my room. I was at her house. I searched for my stuff and was shocked when I saw Irene’s clothes and undies on the floor.

"Miss Bae, can I ask you a question?"

"You already asked though." She replied even without turning her head to me.

"W-what—"

"Why are you always stuttering when you talk to me?" She cut my sentence.

"I-I’m sorry, Miss Bae."

She sighed. She took a white shirt and a red short skirt from the closet. Then she took off her bathrobe and presented her body in undies. , those butts. In some moments, I forget my question.

"What’s your question?" She turned her body while buttoning the shirt.

Oh my, were those hickeys? I was a bit shocked to see red marks on her neck and her chest. Did I do that?

"Kang, question." She folded her arms in front of her chest. She was so intimidating.

"W-what d-did I do last night, Miss Bae?"

She scoffed. "You didn’t remember?"

"No?" I answered her hesitantly.

"Seriously, Kang Seulgi?" Oh, no, I made her angrier. "What do you think when you see me in your arms and my clothes are scattered everywhere while your clothes are still on your body?"

I thought for seconds. "Because you were hot?" Well, she was indeed so hot, but not that hot that I meant.

"What kind of hot?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter