Too Much Cheese

Dangerous Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spent Saturday night at Moon Restaurant with Moonbyul and Yongsun. I tried to text and call Irene, but she ignored me. She didn't open the door for me when I arrived at her apartment. So I dialed Yongsun's number and asked her to meet me here.

I informed them of what had occurred between me and Irene. They were taken aback. They had no idea Irene was going to be mine.

"Sorry, not sorry, Seulgom," Yongsun responded, "but she got the nickname 'the heartbreaker' for a reason. Back in high school, she was the IT girl, the most popular kid. The other students attempted to get close to her by becoming her friends or lovers. But getting close to her wasn't easy. Even for me, it was difficult. So now I'm completely taken aback. You have the privilege of being her lover. Are you serious, Seulgom, or are you having a hallucination?”

I pouted. "I’m serious, Yong Unnie." Moonbyul just laughed at seeing me pouting because Yongsun accused me of hallucinating.

"It seems she really disliked Jisoo then. Well, I told you before, fury Irene isn’t good."

"You’re not really helping, Babe," said Moonbyul to her girlfriend.

"I know right, Byul Unnie." I whined. "Also, was I wrong for asking her to cover the marks?"

"How bad was it?" asked Yongsun, curious.

I scratched my nape. "A bit bad?"

"You’re not sure, Seulgom. I guess I’m gonna see it myself then." Yongsun shrugged nonchalantly.

"Huh? What do you mean, Unnie?" I stared at her, confused. Moonbyul also shrugged, didn’t know the meaning of her girlfriend’s words.

"Just eat your meat, Seulgom." Yongsun refused to explain it.

So we were eating the meat and talking about other topics at the same time. They also forbade me from consuming any alcohol. But I was being mischievous. I'd drank a can or two of beer. It made my head spin. Tsk, I had a poor relationship with alcohol.

When I was about to drink another can of beer, Yongsun stopped me. "Stop it, Seulgom. You are already drunk."

"But I’m sad, Yong Unnie, because Irene Unnie is ignoring me." I whined and it seemed like I almost cried. "So, let me drink to make me forget about this misery."

"Why did you let her drink, Yong?" A cold and stern voice was coming from behind me.

Even when I was intoxicated, I recognized that voice. I turned around and smiled broadly as I saw her, the one who had been ignoring me since yesterday.

"Irene Unnie!" I shrieked in delight. "I miss you so much. Don’t ignore me again, Unnie." There was water that pooled inside my eyes, blurring my sight.

She gave me a cold stare. "I thought you promised me not to drink alcohol anymore, Kang."

"You’re making me sad, Unnie. You’re giving me a cold shoulder again."

She heaved a sigh, then sat beside me. I didn’t even realize that I was crying until she wiped it.

"I’m sorry. I was mad at you. Don’t cry anymore, Seul."

"Seulgi is sorry too for making Irene Unnie mad." If I sobered later, I would be so embarrassed.

"Okay, I'll let you off the hook. So, stop weeping and drinking booze."

I nodded and wiped my nose with the back of my hand. "Seulgi is no longer crying or drinking alcohol, Unnie."

Moonbyul and Yongsun, who watched that, rolled their eyes. "I didn’t know Kkang-Seul would be this disgusting when she fell in love," said Moonbyul.

"Are those her marks?" asked Yongsun when she stared at Irene’s neck.

Irene wore a white t-shirt and skinny blue jeans. Her long black hair was tied in a bun. So, the hickeys were clearly visible for others to see.

"Yes."

"Is Seulgi a vampire or what?" asked Yongsun.

"She’s too much," added Moonbyul.

"I know right. I also told her that," said Irene.

I chuckled. "I couldn’t help it, Unnie. You were so y."

She stared at me, lovingly. "Thank you, baby bear."

"You’re welcome, baby bunny."

"Am I a bunny?" Irene wondered. No, she wasn't upset; she seemed genuinely interested.

I nodded. "You look like a bunny, Unnie, a cute bunny," Wait, she wasn’t just cute, "a pretty bunny too." I added.

She gave me another sweet smile. Ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter