The Ex (2)

Dangerous Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Wendy and Irene's cousin, Minho, came to Irene's apartment. Irene introduced me to Minho as her girlfriend. After that, Wendy and Minho report what they found and what they're going to do. Wendy says she seized Yuri's phone and deleted the videos—not only those that were on her phone but also those that were in the cloud storage. On her laptop, they found not only Irene's videos, but several women's videos. It's crazy! However, before deleting it, she copied it onto a flash drive and gave it to Irene.

"You're the only one who has this; it's not available anywhere else. This is only precautionary in case your ex confronts you again. I handled everything myself when I checked Yuri's cell phone and laptop." Wendy implied that she was the only one who had watched every video.

Minho explained his strategy to Irene, making sure she understood everything. "Is that alright with you? No, Rene, are you going to be alright? If you object, we will strive to find a different solution. We attempt to mention or show you as little as possible, but your name may still be mentioned."

Irene seemed to be contemplating an answer. She looked like she was thinking very hard since she wouldn't want her hard work all this time to be destroyed. She took a firm hold of her own hand. I opened her grip and made her hold my hand. I her smooth back, hoping to relax her.

"OK, I agree with Oppa's plan. I'm alright as long as she falls." Irene finally answered.

Minho and Wendy both sighed in relief. I will support and protect Irene, regardless of her response.

"She stated she wanted to be famous. So I'll grant her wish." Minho raised the side corner of her lips.

^^^

The following morning, a video spread on YouTube and was soon shared on numerous social media platforms. In an instant, the video became a worldwide hot topic. A number of articles have been written regarding the video.

The video was a combination of numerous Yuri videos. The first image was captured by Irene's former agency's CCTV. It's only a coincidence that there's a CCTV recording of voices as well. The CEO of her previous agency originally refused to assist, but later agreed to provide the recording. He kept it on purpose in case he needed it later. At the time, he felt bad for pressuring Irene to step down.

"When will you tell your parents that we're dating? If you don't want to tell them, I'll inform the media that we're dating. What do you think others will say? Will someone still defend you?" Yuri chuckled, relieved to see her worried opponent.

Irene and Yuri were talking in a quiet nook where few people passed by. Irene's back was to the camera, so her face was not really visible. Still, I recognized her figure and hair as being those of Irene.

"XXXX, a rising model, is dating a female. You are aware that there are still many people here who do not accept our relationship in this form, correct? So, if you don't want our relationship to be leaked to the media, tell your parents about us." Wendy and Minho edited Yuri's mention of Irene's name.

Following that, the video changes. This time, it shows Yuri at Irene's office, which happened recently. Wendy had secretly set up a camera in Irene's room because she knew Yuri would eventually force her to talk to Irene. The video footage shows Yuri not accepting that Irene was dating me. The video clip shows Yuri unable to accept that Irene was dating me because she believed they weren't done yet. This second video cut stops at the point where Yuri will reveal a video of herself and my partner.

The following video snippets are taken from Yuri's videos with various women. Their faces were definitely censored. Yuri is shown on the videos abusing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter