Fake or Real?

What if i can't live without you?

Seungho's real fast ayy? Let's hope so..Or not!

-Qanitah's POV-

They must be here! My oppas!!!!!! Hehe. "I hope you guys don't mind a little party-goers!"I said to the guys. As i swing open the doors Niel oppa went in first! I hugged him so tightly! I haven't seen him in years! I actually followed their footsteps in being Idols and stuff. Only Joseph oppa is not. He thinks that being popular is not a good thing and that you forget the value of life. But who cares. He has been the geekiest person in our family. And married at an early age. Now that i'm an aunt i feel so old. Urgh.But at least my other oppa's are around. Next i had to hug was My closest oppa. AHN JAEHYO! He ruffled my hair and and hugged me. After i let go he looked really really look like Kiseop oppa.I saw the jaws of the others drop. Ira went to hug Niel.She was really close to my family. Then I saw adlin's jaw drop more. Chunji oppa went in. He was with a bouqeut. He passed it to Ira and said Congratulations on getting well. Ira just smiled. But then i heard Adlin squeal"OMG OMG OMGODDD~ TEEN TOP!" I guess she was a real fan with her face totally red. Kiseop was like talking to Jaehyo. And their hair and height were about the same. It was really hard to tell them apart.Suddenly i heard a glass drop from behind. OMO. it's Sheba. She was like"Is it just me,Or am i seeing double kiseop? I tapped one of them thinking that it was ......................

____________________________________________________

This is just a preview. I'm too lazy to write today., Miyane~

So are you guys able to tell Jaehyo and Kiseop apart. Really?