Let's be friends.

What if i can't live without you?

 

-Sheba's POV-
 
I went up to him and asked him about what was lingering into my mind,"Seungho ssi,do you by any chance remember me?". The next thing he said nearly broke my heart."I guess,you are fan of Mblaq?". I cleched my fist. I was to go at him but i decided to be lenient for old times and said,"YAH,how could you forget your best friend?." He chuckled. And then he ruffled my hair and pulled me closely for a hug and whispered into my ears. " Babo, of course i remember my best friend".And then i asked how he was and stuff. And what surprised is that two of my best friends used to be in a relationship and broke up still good friends.I looked around. Qanitah,Wooyoung,Adlin and Kevin were like "OMG,you guys know each other?awwwwww". Then i looked at Kiseop,he got up and grabbed my hand. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. I said sorry to the others and left of the room with him.
 
-Kiseop's POV-
 
I really thought i had a chance. Why did he have to appear again? I began to feel frustrated. My blood was boiling i swear. But i got to admit. He is better looking now then few years back when he was a geek. I laughed at myself. Suddenly i saw him hugging Sheba. That's it. I ran up them and grabbed Sheba's hand. This is not gonna happen between you guys again. She kept shouting at me. She kept saying that her hands hurt. But I wanted her to know how much i hurted too.
 
-Seungho's POV-
 
Ahhh, we meet again. I bet my life is going to be interesting. But sheba has gotten a whole lot cuter. Hehe. But why does that heart breaker always appear? Did something happen between them while i was away? I wanted to talk to Sheba so badly! URGH.aish.Suddenly I turned and all of them were looking at me. They started asking me questions. I looked at Adlin, She was from the same middle school. How could she not know? Maybe she forgotten. Then i interrupted their questions and said that we should check Ira out.Kevin shouted"That's right! We almost forgotten about them!we've been out for 2 hours!Let's goooooooo!".Qanitah looked at the time and said" well,time do flies by fast!" I could have sworn seeing Wooyoung snarling at me. But when we in the room,I wasn't expecting another guy there.I turned to Qanitah and gave the Who the fug is this guy? 
 
-Adlin's POV-
 
As we walked to the ward,I was Sheba and Kiseop together. I wanted to call for them until Kevin held out his hand interlocked his fingers with mine. My face was heating up suddenly.Then he placed our hands in his windbreaker pocket.It felt so warm. Then i remembered about the members. I pulled my hand but his grip was so strong i couldn't let go. Then i reminded him but he said he doesn't care anymore. He wants the whole group to know. He told me Wooyoung already knew. But how the....Oh wait. Did they have a secret conversation when we were talking . No wonder they keep whispering to each other. AISH.Then the next thing i knew we stood before Ira's room. I was wondering what the hold up was about. Seungho oppa was in front of the door. Then the next thing i heard was Ira's shouting. "OPPA!" 
 
-Ira's POV-
 
I couldn't believe my eyes. Did Steven just flew all the way from the States just to see me? I got out of bed and ran towards him. He held out his hands and hugged me. "Steven! I miss you so much! How have you been? Any new girl that you won their heart?Hehe" I said while pinching his nose.Then he pecked me on the lips.I looked at Junyoung. He looked furious O.O But i ignored him. Then he slowly answered me as he placed me to the floor."Ani,Nobody can replace my Annabelle"I blushed.Annabelle was my american name. It was given because my parents didn't want people to know my real name out of Korea.Then i got to know that Seungho and Sheba were best friends in School. What a surprise! Is this fate? But then i wondered where Sheba is. She hasn't been back for a while. And Kiseop too. Don't tell me they ditch me?! Sheba -.- has always been ditching me for guys or other things.Then my headache started again.I was about to fall until Junyoung held his hand behind me to support me. I smiled at him. Then he carried me onto the bed. When i laid down i introduced the guys and Junyoung to one another.I was happy to see the two of them shaking hands.Seungho smirked and said to Junyoung"Let's be friends" I don't want them to have any fights. I saw Junyoung's eyes about to pop out when he heard that Seungho was my ex. Omg,i thought it was so cute.
 
-Junyoung's POV-
 
WHAT?This guy can be Ira's ex? Yah. I am way better looking than him!what is this? Out of all guys?! and he's related to most of our friends.Which was surprising.He seems like a nice guy. But i won't let him get Ira.She is mine.  I will get her even if it means taking up my life.I told them that the doctor came in while they were away that Ira could return home tomorrow. They all sighed in relief.Suddenly Sheba entered the room. Kiseop was missing. I wonder what happened to him. I tried asking Sheba but she looks like something was up.I let it go. The others prepared to go home. Kevin passed me my food. I ate.But it was cold. Urgh. But at least it's the thoughts that count. I was glad Ira was awake and happy. I don't want it any other way. 
 
The Next day~
I packed Ira's stuff and was ready to go. They were all at venue only Sheba and Seungho came to fetch us from the Hospital.We all jumped in into Manager's car and went off.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Be prepared for the Next chapter! Something sizzling is going on between Sheba and Kiseop. Where did they go and what happened? Sorry it's short!