The Confession

What if i can't live without you?

-Nobody's POV-

Ira was sitting in the garden alone. She had so many thoughts playing in her mind. Nothing seemed right. She thought that maybe if she gave Steven/Seungho a second chance she'd fall for him again. But she was wrong.Very wrong. And how Junyoung looked at her just now. She felt guilty. Very guilty. Was she falling for Junyoung?And why was Junyoung running all around for Ira?

-Junyoung's POV-

There she was. Alone at the place where I saw them both. Why does she look like as if she's crying? 

Oh,thank god. She's not.But she looks depressed.

I walked closer to her.

And BAAM

i accidetally fell on the ground. Which caused her to chuckle and know of my presence.

I stood up and wiped the dirt from my pants. Dang. It's perfectly stained with mud.

Ira taped the empty space beside her which told me to sit beside her. 

I walked to her slowly while rubbing the back of my neck shyly.

I looked into her eye and she looked away quickly. She must be thinking about me. 

"Hey,Perfect night huh?"I asked.

She just nodded.

 I wanted to say something. But why is it so hard?

She suddenly took my hand amd said,"I hope you don't mind but I just wanted it  hold onto your hand and see and feel how my heart beats when i'm with you. You know something?"

I shook my head.

"I've been thinking about you so much. and I'm feeling so guilty of Seungho. He even disappeared just like that. And when i saw those eyes of your the other time. I just felt my heart ache. It was really painful. "She continued while she was crying and leaning at my shoulder.

I didn't know what to say. 

I had to be a man. It's my time now. I think she's trying to confess to me? 

I looked at her,Raised her head and wiped her tears.

She looked at me pitifully. It really did feel painful when i watched her cry in front of me. 

I took a very long deep voive and said,"Ira,It did hurt for me seeing you kiss Seungho. And how he actually enjoyed every part of it made me feel really bad and that I didn't had a chance with you. I like you. And I don't want to see you with another guy. I liked you ever since I saw you Ira-ya. But after knowing about your history it made me really sad. I was really shocked when I saw you faint previously.I thought something was going to hapen to you. I was really shocked. I never liked somebody so much.And this is my confession. I want to be by your side all the way Ira. Even until after we officially debut.I want you to be mine. Sometimes I wonder whether I should do this. But Wooyoung told me to give it a try. I really you can accept this"

I took a breath and took out a necklace. It had a heart-shaped pendant on it. I let go out her hand and opened it . I slowly put  it in her palms. She looked at it.Then she looked at me. She stopped crying.

"Will you be my girlfriend?Jebal?"

To my surprise,she nodded and she hugged my tightly. 

Suddenly a thought went to my mind. Am I Lee Ira's boyfriend now?

-Ira's POV-

I can't believe what he said. It was really unbelieveable. And i can't believe he confessed to me. But it was true I did feel a heartache when I looked into his eyes .I could feel his jealousy .Steven actually disappeared. He left without saying a word. After that time he spent with me. That Time. 

But i wanted to stop thinking about it . I was delighted. I am now officially Junyoung's Girlfriend.

-Nobody's POV-

So here's a happy beginning for Junyoung and Ira. In another hand. Sheba went to meet Seungho at the cafe nearby. And she didn't know that Ira were together.

 

 

Well,Anticipate for the next chapter,Arasso? Hehehe. I decided to put some narrations under -Nobody's POV- 

so i hope it will be more exciting.

SUNGJAE AND EUNKWANG AND ILHOON AND CHANGSUB AND MINHYUK AND HYUNSIK AND PENIEL D SHIN I SAW YOU JUST NOW AT THE AIRPORT :')

THEY WERE FLAWLESS. AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT SO MY IDEAS FOR THIS FANFIC ARE SLIGHTLY BLUR BUT WHATEVER. OMG I HAD EYE CONTACT WITH ALL OF THEM ESPECIALLY EUNKWANG AND CHANGSUB.

HD SIOL. xD BE JELLY PEOPLE. MUAHAHHHAA. 

SUBSCRIBE!