Help me?

What if i can't live without you?

-Nobody's POV-

Sheba went in the cafe.Seungho was sitting in the cafe. He looked like something was worrying him. Sheba went closer to him.

She got a call from Seungho that evening(It was around 8pm when she arrived),Seungho said that he had something important to tell her. But sheba felt something was wrong.

But because Seungho was her best friend,She had to make sure that something was not wrong. Sheba knew Seungho too well.

 -Sheba's POV-

I went to the seat in front of Seungho. I looked at him.He seemed so depressed. But didn't he look so happy when he left just now?

I wonder what could've have stressed him. I looked at him and asked,

"Yah,Seungho.You okay?What's bugging you?'

"Nah,You know. I actually came back to Korea to find you.I heard you were going to debut soon and you were a trainee so I decided to apply too. But i guess doing this stuff was not my thing. And i didn't know that Ira would be a group member so I was delighted to see Ira.I bet you guys heard about Ira's Illness."

I nodded in agreement,"But why did you call me here?Do you have any other reasons?"

"I actually called you here because I wanted to ask you to help me look after Ira. I'm going back to the States.And I know that Junyoung likes her. But I don't want  her to be heartbroken.So I thought that you can help her because you seem very close with her.Help me? Please?"

I looked at him. He seemed sincere."Why do you have to fly back to the states?"I asked him.

"Because I have to continue my job there. And I am leaving without Ira knowing.I might not be coming back.And she can't know that I left.I don't want to make her heartbroken.I still love her. But she only sees me as her older brother.I know. I want her to be happy."

I looked at him.I can't believe this news. And I know how truthfully Seungho loves Ira. But it's sad to know that Seungho has to leave. I don't want to ask him why he didn't tell me. I knew he didn't want to make it difficult for Ira.

I clearly agreed and Hugged Seungho for the last time. 

"Will I meet you again?"I asked him while a tear fell down my cheeks.

"Maybe.But i will be sure to support you guys during your debut."He said.

I looked as he walked out of the cafe. But he stopped in the middle of the door and said to me,"YAH,babo.Don't forget to invite me to your wedding with Kiseop. You guys have loads of memories and I want to see you guys there together"

I just stood there shocked at what he said. I couldn't believe it.

Then he just walked out of the shop. 

 

Back at the house-Nobody's POV-

 

Qanitah already let Jaehyo sleep in Wooyoung's room with Junyoung. Wooyoung had not seen Junyoung after he went out. I wonder what happened to them?Then there's Kiseop....

-Kiseop's POV-

I wonder where that Sheba went. After getting a phone call from she went off just like that. Something must be wrong. I called her so many times and she never answered which is making really worried.I asked everyone but they had no idea. Seungho had not been seen too..Don't tell me she went to meet Seungho. Grr. 

I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I smiled to myself thinking about how Sheba reacted to seeing me and Jaehyo-hyung just now. It was so cute.

I poured a glass of water and walked back to my room slowly. I looked at the clock.It was almost 12 pm.Aish. She's out for so long. As I was about to step on the stairs the door opened. I looked out. It was Sheba. She seemed like she was crying. I wonder what happened.

 

 

 

HELLLOOOO ANOTHER UPDATE! XD Subscribe^^