Sheba

What if i can't live without you?

-Kiseop's POV-

I looked at her. She looked like she had cried. I wondered what happened to her.I placed my drink on the table and went to her. I hugged her tightly. Then she cried on my chest. 

-Sheba's POV-

After Seungho left,I started crying heavily. I walked home all the way from the cafe which was freaking far but I couldn't think straight.My best friend is gone. I never know when I'll see him again. When I opened the door. I was surprised to see Kiseop there. I tried to wipe my tears but he ran to me and hugged me.Which made me feel like crying more after what Seungho said"YAH,babo.Don't forget to invite me to your wedding with Kiseop. You guys have loads of memories and I want to see you guys there together"

Should I be with this guy who hugged me?Even though I used to hate him so much but I felt like this was fate.And I know that. He was sincere.

I still felt bad for leaving him at the garden when we were young. I didn't know what to do. I was shocked.

But now were grown up. 

I tightly hugged him.And I continued to cry on his chest. 

-The next morning-

-Nobody's POV-

The night before Ira returned with Junyoung. They left to walk around Seoul to see the sights after Junyoung cheered her up. Junyoung was super happy that Ira was now his. He just had to tell the rest of the members.

The manager came over to the dorm damn early and woke all the members up. Junyoung,Ira,Kiseop,Sheba,Kevin,Nurul,Wooyoung,Qanitah were all lazily walking to the living room. Ira got down first since she was the leader of the group. When everyone got down,The manager and another guy sat down too.

"Guys,meet Kai.He's your new dance chereographer. He will be the confirmed chereographer for your debut. And your debut days is in a month so I hope you guys will be in tip-top shape for your debut.Which means that no going out of the dorm without my permission and I will be here everyday now.and because i need you guys in tiptop-shape:he will be in the vacant room next to mine below. now head off to sleep.you guys have to wake up early tomorrow."

 

 

ANNYEONG EVERYBODY! I know you are getting sick because i haven't update in SUPER LONG! I know but i finished my MAJOR exams! Okay readers and subscribers! Wish me all the best okay when i take my results! <3