Kihyo

What if i can't live without you?

Hello. Okay it's been two months of not updating this fanfic i know...MIYANAE. chongmal miyanaeyo.

-Qanitah's POV-

They must be here! My oppas!!!!!! Hehe. "I hope you guys don't mind a little party-goers!"I said to the guys. As i swing open the doors Niel oppa went in first! I hugged him so tightly! I haven't seen him in years! I actually followed their footsteps in being Idols and stuff. Only Joseph oppa is not. He thinks that being popular is not a good thing and that you forget the value of life. But who cares. He has been the geekiest person in our family. And married at an early age. Now that i'm an aunt i feel so old. Urgh.But at least my other oppa's are around. Next i had to hug was My closest oppa. AHN JAEHYO! He ruffled my hair and and hugged me. After i let go he looked really really look like Kiseop oppa.I saw the jaws of the others drop. Ira went to hug Niel.She was really close to my family. Then I saw adlin's jaw drop more. Chunji oppa went in. He was with a bouqeut. He passed it to Ira and said Congratulations on getting well. Ira just smiled. But then i heard Adlin squeal"OMG OMG OMGODDD~ TEEN TOP!" I guess she was a real fan with her face totally red. Kiseop was like talking to Jaehyo. And their hair and height were about the same. It was really hard to tell them apart.Suddenly i heard a glass drop from behind. OMO. it's Sheba. She was like"Is it just me,Or am i seeing double kiseop?"

I laughed and approached her.

-Sheba's POV-

I was going to ask kiseop whether he wanted anything to drink. Then i heard Qanitah unnie brought some guest. I think i should greet them first.

I did not expect a guy to totally look like kiseop and hot and with bigger eyes to look like him. I mean. I sort of hate kiseop still but this guy is like WOAH.

even their height and hair colour is the same. And do they have some mind reading thing because they are definitely wearing the same thing which in my case makes me think that i was seiing double.

I pinched my self so hard so that i wouldn't  be dreaming.

-Jaehyo's POV-

Somebody tapped me from behind. She was really cute. haha, totally my type. When Qanitah dongsaeng introduced her to me, my heart was fluttering. Compared to the other idol girl groups i see, she seems really sincere and natural. Those idol girlds that approach me look so kae ad plastic but she's so cute whenever she does something. I was with one of Dongsaeng's groupmate named Kiseop. What dongsaeng said was right. He does kinda look like me. And he is quite good looking. He would be popular ^^

-Ira's POV-

I got down from my room after i got changed and wore my pajamas. I didn't wanted to because i feel guilty whenever i see Junyoung. I mean he looked so dissappointed when i was with Seungho.

"YAH IRA. what are you thinking. you do not like Junyoung" I screamed to myself and pinched my self.

But i had to greet the guest. Sigh it's so tiring. Why do we even live in a dorm together. AH SHIROYO.

I went down the staircase while practically dragging my feet.

 

 

 

Sorry it's short^^