Let's move in...Or not.

What if i can't live without you?

So concept is Ballet and Hip-hop.Weird.But manager Jang told us not to worry. He say it's definitely goos for a rookie group.

 
After all that conversation we had at the meeting we all the deciced to take at visit look-see-look around. 
 
But the thing is we had to move in by tomorrow. So the girls decided beforehand and prepared their luggage.
 
-The Boys's POV-
 
They asked one another about the beings of the girls. " Yah,where did the girls go?"Wooyoung asked.
 
Kevin answered " They'll will be a little late,Adlinnie told me to inform you guys" 
 
Kiseop,Junyoung and Wooyoung we're like "ADLINNIE?...AYY, just be honest...... you like her right?!" 
 
Kevin was blushing and messed his hair a little,shyly.. The rest of us just totally laughed away. 
 
"Gwenchana maknae.It's not like we can't get into a relationship when we haven't debut right. Here's your chance." Said Wooyoung oppa. 
 
Kevin just kept quiet.
 
-20 minutes later-
 
"ANNYEONG!" the girls said surprisingly when we having our mini - gossip session about who liking who.we were stopping just as Wooyoung stopped.
 
-Junyoung's POV- 
 
OH MY GAAAD. Thank god the girls came. At least i didn't have to talk about me and Ira,for now. I guess. but why are they bringing so many luggages. They already prepared before us? AISH CHINCHA. BETRAYERRRRRRRR * had a little ninja scene*
 
-Ira's POV-
 
"OH~ Finally we're here."I said aloud.i LOOKED AROUNDI felt lethargic, And a little headache. But why.......
 
-Junyoung's POV- 
 
I managed to grab before she fell. Everyone stood behind me in surprise. Even i was stunned. Was she still sick? Didn't she go to the States to get operated. I don't think she'll be able to do any activity now. "YAH. STOP STANDING THERE AND FREAKING CALL THE AMBULANCE YOU FREAKS." i screamed at them. I wasn't in my right mind.When i see them searching for a phone i felt like they we're so slow.Qanitah pulled out a phone but i just ran out carrying her bridemaid style.But before that i managed to snarl at Wooyoung( Sorry,even i don't know why out of all people.I guess he was standing by the door) "AISH CHINCHA!"
 
-Adlin's POV- 
 
OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO IRA?! I just stood there. This was suppose to be a occasional day. Then junyoung screamed and snarled at us. Which made me feel really bad because i wasn't able to help Ira. 
 
-Qanitah's POV-
 
I heard a loud 'thump' and followed by a scream.I knew something was wrong but that was such a bad timing cause i was just into the conversation that i was having with Wooyoung oppa. When Junyoung screamed at us,which was least expected,Kevin ran around and asked where was the phone. I couldn't answer him. All our mobile phones we with the company.Then i remembered, Ira kept a spare phone for emergencies. So i reached for the phone in her backpack. It was a budget phone. *rolls eye* but i had no time to talk about brands right now. Then i was about to press the numbers but Junyoung already rushed out. 
 
-Kiseop's POV-
 
"Omg,why oh why does this have to happen?But at least i don't have to spend time with this ignorant girl"I said without realising that sheba was hearing every single word i said.I could have sworn that a shoe or a book flew by my ear but i was too stunned to concentrate on that. IRA! yah,My new leader dongsaeng ? What happened to her?! 
 
-Sheba's POV- 
IRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ I SCREAMED. i didnt know what to do. I rarely know her history cause she wouldn't tell me. We've known each other for 3 years and yet she won't tell me anything. Then kiseop talked behind Ira's back. I threw the nearest object that was in reach. A notebook. I didn't know that some important documents and notes would be inside.So i just threw it at Kiseop,The one i met at kindergarden.
 
~Sheba's Flashback~
 
The one whom i fell in love with in kindergarden. I lost my first kiss with him.It was him. At the back of the garden of our preschool.When we running away from our homeroom teacher,He pecked my lips and smirked. Then afterwards we totally ignored each other.I cried because i didn't know what to do. I ran and ran and ran and ran(Well you get the point.) Until i reached home and hugged my mom.She asked why i was there but i just kept quiet and cried. She comforted me. But i was feeling guilty. 
Then on that day forth i became totally quiet. My best friend was Suzy.She betrayed me for Kiseop. But i knew he wanted to get back on me. So i ignored and played with Kwak min jun.The second one who comforted me when i was there.He was like my brother.We went to the same kindergarden,middle school and high school.But he left the 2nd year when we were in High school for Canada because of his grandparents.
 
~End of Flashback~ 
 
All the papers flew out. Oops.
 
-Wooyoung's POV- 
So this happened just like that.
 
-Junyoung's POV-
I ran and ran and ran. I didn't know where the hospital was but i kept running. I can feel her breathing slightly. I felt her heartbeat. I asked a few passer-bys. And apparently it was Seungri hyung. He asked me what happened buti couldn't bow to him cause i was carrying Ira. I said that I'll explain a little later and asked where the Hospital. He said it was quite far so he told me to hop into his car. I laid Ira first and sat beside her. Seungri Hyung sped the car.I kept looking at Ira whose head was on my lap.Tears broke out of nowhere.We were there in less than 8 mins.I thanked Hyung and ran to the emergency room,I told the nurses the situation and checked on her. They put her on a bed and checked her. They pushed the bed into the room. I stood outside. I was so tired i fell to my knees.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Why did Ira faint? I WONDER. subscribe!