I met my old friend,She met her ex

What if i can't live without you?

I blink my ees in amazement. Ira had woken up! I held her hand tightly. She asked,"Where am i?" softly. I whispered into her ears."We're at the Hospital,honey." Then i realised something. Oh Crap! I said honey to her!Surprisingly she just smiled.But i don't think she recognised me. Sad life. "Joon Oppa" she said.I was surprised because i thought she was calling me.I didn't knew at that time.My heart began to beat very fast like an adrenaline again. 

I answered " Yes Miss Lee?", "Oppa....why am i admitted into the hospital this time?" she asked. Then i realised she was referring to another person. This is the first time i've been to the hospital with her. Was there another jun when she was in the states? I wondered.I told her not to worry and sang a lullaby for her. I told her to take some rest. Then i saw the others came back.Qanitah looked at me with glaring eyes. Oh right,I was supposed to call her if a miracle happened.I forgot . But i stood up and told Nurul to take care of Ira for a while. I pulled Qanitah with me out of the room. Before i could escape i saw Wooyoung hyung look at me.I chuckled a little. I closed the door behind us. She asked me why i had pulled her. I told her that i wanted to ask a few question privately. I asked her whether there was another Jun in her life beside me. For a while she looked stunned.She started stammering and her breathing became twice as fast. She still hasn't answered me. I told her to concentrate and then only she told me. She said actually she had a brain transplant because the tumour in her brain was too big and someone named joon has volunteered to donate it to her. She only had her surgey when she was 12 because the doctor said she was too young to operate back then. I nodded. Then i was more surprised at the next news she told me. The Joon that she was referring to was her big brother. An age difference of 5 years. They were really close because Ira has no one to turn to.Her Family was rich but her parent were workaholics. They never tried to understand her. Even when Qanitah called them yesterday,her parents told her that they were busy and will transfer the money into their accounts later. I mean,do Ira's parents have no heart? Hais. What she has been through all this year.And to make it worst. They told Qanitah not to tell Ira that the brain donatre was Joon.I started to think about it.They were simply heartless. Their son donated his brain to their own daughter and all you think about is yourself and work.They even thought of paying Qanitah for her help.What the heck!Robots.I nodded and we went back into the room. I was left alone with Ira again. The rest were called by Qanitah to discuss about the Situation.

-Ira's POV- everything seemed so blur. I heard a guy's voice beside me. It sounded like Lee Joons oppa voice.So calm and caring.Oh, how much i missed him. He told me to sleep and sung me my favourite lullaby.I nodded and slept because i was stil sleepy.

-All of our POV except Ira-

We all started to dig into Ira's History bit by bit. Then manager Jang came and told us that the President found out.We were informed that this group had to continue to debut with or without Ira because the date has been scheduled and he does not want to be embarrassed.We were told that Ira might be transferred to another company.We were sort of confused and puzzled.Is the president a heartless person too?We nodded but we told him to transfer our message to the President that we will think about it and do something about it soon. He nodded and he walked off. Stylist Siwan came with a big basket of fruits and flowers and get well soon balloons. He asked how was Ira's condition, We said she has woken up. We all went into the room and crowded around Ira's bed. Then sadly the nurse came in to say that it was time for Ira's checkup. We had to go out of the room again. We all left except for Junyoung.We all were hungry. Then Qanitah turned to Kevin" Oppa,Don't you think Junyoung will be hungry? He didn't even touched the food Adlin bought just now" He shook his head and said that he will pack away some dinner for him. 

-Junyoung's POV-

They're eating.again, Hais. I just don't have the appetite. I still remember their reaction when we were told that Ira might not be debuting with us and the company might be replacing her with someone else.What is this? We learned the chereography already and this is what happens?And then i remembered when i was to kiss her. What a bad timing.As the nurse left the room i rushed inside. She was awake. My heart softened. She talked to me. And she was calling me Junyoung oppa again. I asked her how she was. She said she was fine and apologized that she called me Joon instead. she told me she misses her oppa very badly and haven't seen him for years. She couldn't see really well when she woke up because her head really hurt. I forgive her and jokingly told her not to joke again. She laughed. I was so happy that she began to smile again.The rest came back. But was with a different guy. I looked at him. Why does he seem so familiar? Have we met before?

-Qanitah's POV-

I was having fun and was relieved when Junyoung called me to say that Ira was fine.But something shocked me. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was it really him?Steven aka Seungho! Ira's ex! He was holding a bouquet of rose. I stood up from my seat and ran to give him her hug. I swear he was the sweetest guy. I saw wooyoung looking. But i ignored him. I mean. Ira's ex who stood by her side almost all the way in the States. I knew Ira didn't really love her but she liked the attention she got from him. I asked him" Steven! What are you doing here! You look Hot with your blond hair!". He said right after he got my call he rushed to get a ticket and flew right to Seoul. Awwwww. How caring can he be. I introduced him to them.

-Sheba's POV-

"Annyeonghaseyo,My name is Steven but you can call me by my korean name,Seungho",he introduced himself.The name shocked me. He talked about how he used to live in Korea but he had to move to further his studies. Then I stood up and asked him whether he remembered me.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh dear! Does Seungho recognise his bestfriend from school? Stay tune, And how's updating two chapter in a day? It's tiring! But i hope you will enjoy reading it! (: Will continue the next few chapters tomorrow1 I promise !