Stuck in time

What if i can't live without you?

They arrived 20 mins later.

-Nobody's POV-

We were all at the Hospital.We were shocked by the knowledge of Ira's history when the docotor told us. She had brain cancer. Qanitah and Adlin knew because they were Ira's friends for a long time. She went to the States to get operated and Qanitah brought her back to Seoul because of the group,thinking that she was all cured.Junyoung sat beside her. He was crying looking at her condition.

-Sheba's POV-

No wonder Unnie wouldn't tell me what happened.It's either she didn't remember or she didn't wanted to. I feel so guilty.Oh my gosh.Tears started falling from my eyes onto my cheek. I keep wondering how she had been suffering all this years and i simply asked her. Suddenly i felt stuffy. A manly body was hugging me.I turned and saw Kiseop. I totally pushed him away and yelled at him,"Excuse me Mr.Lee,Don't you even have conscience?Your group member is sick and you want to hug me after all those years of pain. Do you know how sick it is to look at your face. I'm tired of this. Don't freaking try to comfort me." Without thinking twice.I just blurted out what my heart wanted to say.

-Kiseop's POV-

I looked at Sheba.She started cryingShe was depressed and the old feelings came again.Somehow i felt like i needed to protect her. I don't like seeing her like this.Crying because of others. She cried because of me once. I don't want it to happen again.So i went behind her and gave her tight backhug. From my experience,Girls loved being backhugged.I did,but instead i get shouted at. What is this,man. I wanted to chase after her but i was too stunned to move. I called for her. She just kept running and running. Like years back..When we were in the garden at the back of the school.

~Flashback~

I grabbed her hand and ran away from Mrs OK,our homeroom teacher. It was nap time. We ran till the back of the school,in the garden,by the large fountain.We sat down quickly.She looked at me and giggled. I looked into her eyes and gave a baby smirk to her. She was so beautiful.Her eyes was golden brown.So natural. I leaned towards her and gave her a peck on her lips.Suddenly she held onto ,stood up and ran. Then i heard a crying loudly as she headed for the school gate.My feet felt like it was glued to the floor.I called for her and tried chasing after her. But i couldn't bring myself to. Aish,I hate myself.Then the bell ring.I looked at the school and back to the gate.She disappeared. I still had 40 mins til the end of school. I dragged my feet back slowly into school. Things keep running into my mind.I went into the naproom.The teacher called me softly but after a ring call she didn't bothered me. I think it was from Sheba's parents. I sat down by the empty space which was beside Suzy. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled. I smiled back friendly.Then i laid down and close my eyes. I couldn't really think right. But the next thing i knew was Suzy's head in front of my eyes as she shook me out of my sleep. She said to me in a high-toned voice"Oppa! Wake up! School's Over! Ppali!" . Hearing this i got up slowly and saw half of the class gone. The teacher was waking the other children up. I said thanks and went to take my bag and shoes on the shelve.I walked out and felt someone grabbed my hand, It was Suzy again. She was kind of getting on my nerves. But i didn't let go. I just walked out of the school with her.Then we went to run to my parents.I said goodbye to Suzy.Dad picked me up . i turned around to see the garden. It reminded me of Sheba. I snuggled my head on my dad's shoulder because i was still sleepy.

The next day~

Sheba surprisingly came to school.But she didn't sit beside me. She exchanged sits with Suzy. So that meant that she was sitting beside a new boy in class named Seungho. She started to talk things with him. They looked really comfortable together throughout the whole day I was jealous. Then i thought of something. I tried doing the same thing.I turned to talk to the person beside me. To my disappointment,I just remembered it was Suzy. I didn't remember that Suzy and Sheba were playfriend.But i just took the chance and asked Suzy whether she wanted to be my friend. She nodded excitedly and intertwined her fingers through mine, I let it be. Mrs OK told the student to get play partner. She turned to ask Suzy i guess but before she could she saw what was happening between me and Suzy. Her smile faded and she grabbed Seungho's hand.They played.I played with Suzy. I didn't find her irritating anymore.School ended and we all went home with our parents. I saw Suzy's parent and bowed to them. They ruffled my hair and i ran to my dad when they left. Before me and my dad left i saw Sheba's and Seungho's parents talking. I was Kinda disappointed. Maybe They knew each other already. This continued for Year. Kindergarden,Elemementary,Middle and High school1 It was just my luck to be in the school with them. But in middle school Suzy had to  go visit her grandparents in Canada.I was Disappointed again. I was alone. But it meant i would have more time to myself. I know i sound immature and selfish,but truthfully Suzy was really hard to handle. I had to hold her hand everytime and have to carry all the stuffs for her. Instead of being a friend i felt more like a maid. So i got that out of my chest. But after she went i kept seeing Sheba.Most of the girls started to flirt and approach me after Suzy left to. Except for Sheba. Then at the eng of high school i heard Seungho left for the States to further his studies there. I thought i had a chance but instead she avoided me all the time. I then pledge that i should avoid her and not get involved in her life.Sort of like enemies. I did it plenty of time but i decided to take it serious this time. When we graduated I brought a girl named Hyorin. I looked for Sheba but she wasn't there. I kept thinking of her. But i didn't want to disappoint Hyorin so i tried fake smiling and happily danced around.

~End of Flashback~

I sighed. I really love her. And she appeared in my life again and now even closer.

-Adlin's POV-

The Situation was at the worst state. I tried comforting Junyoung Oppa,who was crying by Ira's side. I pitied her.She looked so pale, I wish i could do something. I decided to go buy food for the rest of us. I patted his back and went out of the room. I signalled to Qanitah to tell her i was going out. She nodded and i left out of the room with me.I asked whether she wanted to follow me. She shook her head and said she needed to inform Ira's parents because it has been more than 24 hours we were there and she still hasn't woken up. Kevin oppa must have heard too. He asked me whether he could follow me and i nodded. He smiled and we went to the canteen. 

-Qanitah's POV-

I am gonna blame myself for what happened. It's all because of me.I shouldn't have requested that she joined the group.All thanks to her i knew Sheba and Adlin. And she introduced Korea's culture to me.Yes i am Korean but i lived in the States all my life with my two Big brothers. Ahn Daniel and Ahn Jaehyo.I knew that she was sick but i sort of forgot about it when i told her about it. I knew she shouldn't get too excited.

~Flashback~

At the start i became friends with her in High School during freshman year was because she seemed differrent.She wasn't really hyper or talkative liek the other people the same age as us, I observed her for a while. She kept caughing and holding her head,I talked to her and asked whether she wanted to be friends.She nodded and then we became really really close.

~End of flashback~

Suddenly Wooyoung held my hand. I looked at him with the 'let me go' face. He understood and let go. Then he whispered to me to say that he wanted to get a drink and asked me whether i wanted any. i shook my head. I was looking for Adlin it's been half an hour and she's not back yet. I wonder.I watched as Wooyoung left the room.My eyes laid on Junyoung and Ira. Junyoung was still sobbing and crying. How bad he must've felt.I went behind him and patted his shoulder slowly and went out of the room. I left them two alone because it was unbearable to watch and because i remembered Ira telling me about a guy she lost contact with when she had to go to the States to get operated.They knew each other for a week and became really really close friends.I told him to take care of Ira and ring me if anything weird or a miracle happens. He nodded and i left the room. I then decided to go to the canteen to search for Adlin.As i walked i kept thinking that i blamed myself and hitting my head and say 'Babo' to myself..I was supposed to take care of her. She was like my responsibility. I saw Wooyoung head towards me.

-Wooyoung's POV-

I was back from getting my water. I saw Qanitah walk out of the room. I rushed towards her to ask where she was going and she said she was heading to the canteen. I said that i'll follow her because i wanted to find our other maknae. And Kiseop and Sheba too, They all have been disappearing for too long. She nodded and we set off for the canteen.I noticed that Qanitah was looking stressed so i laid my arms around her and had a sip of my water. She turned and just smiled at me. My heart fluttered.

-Nurul's POV-

I saw Wooyoung and Qanitah walking towards us. And Wooyoung's was around Qanitah. But they didn't communicate which was weird. I let go of my hands with Kevin. I didn't want them to know. Just yet. I was sitting at the canteen eating ice-cream with Kevin. And they walked near us. We had a little conversation.

Back in the room~

-Junyoung's POV-

I was left alone with her. She was so pale. My eye hurt alot after all those crying. I don't even know why. Then i laid my eyes on her pinkish blue pale lips.They look cold. I thought she looked so pretty even when she is sick.How is this possible? My heart started to beat really fast.I leaned towards her,almost touching her lips,Until she coughed into my face. "YAHHHHH! i shouted at her" I screamed at her accidentally.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello.  A new very long long update! Hehe :3 Hope you like it~