What is this?!

What if i can't live without you?

We arrived at Our dorms. We thanked our Manager for the ride and saw him off.We decided to surprise Ira because it has been a long time since she stepped back into the house, I left her alone with Seungho because I had to prepare for the surprise. She and Seungho were at the Garden

-Ira's POV-

I wonder where the rest went. Junyoung left me because he had to pee. I swear when he did that pee dance it was so cute. Hehehe. But then i had more time to catch up with Seungho. The backyard was so beautiful. But i wanted to enter the house so badly1 The sun was so hot1 Then Seungho brought me to sit down at the shade under the tree.I looked at Seungho. I asked him a lot of questions that i couldn't remember some my self ( I apologise,I don't remember well) But there was this question i had in me that i kept for very long. I wanted to ask him. I wanted to see if he still had his love for me. You know...

~Flashback~

I was standing by the lockers. A tall korean suddenly stood beside me. He asked me whether i wanted to hang with him. It was the first time i ever went out with a guy. He has brown rebonded hair. ut he had terrible eyebags. He looked safe, so I agreed to his request. But just to be on the safe side i asked Qanitah to tag along. She agreed. Thank god. We were supposed to meet Sengho outside school when school ends. I was somewhat excited for or 'date'. Seungho said he'll be bringing a good friend so now it'll be like a double date. 'DIGI DIGI DAM...DIGI DIGI DAM~' the bell rang. I moved towards the school gate with Qanitah. Then i heard her scream. Omg. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Taylor Lautner? Seungho was good friends with him. That was such a unexpected thing. I mean look at their bodies.Hahaha, Okay i am so bad, Then we went of for the movies, Qanitah was really shy around Taylor lautner. Then Seungho wrapped his arms around me. A few weeks later we were naturally couples. Actually i didn't tell you. But Seungho is actually a guy who attracts a lot of girls because of his kindness. All the girls in the school were like"OMG,Steven's with annabelle?That sick twig" . But i ignored those comments. I saw through Seungho's eyes that he was my protector. I trusted him. He got to know i was sick. But he was by my side every single time. Even if i had a little flu he would make sure i took my medicine had enough sleep. I actually felt cured after meeting him. But then i made a mistake. He was sick and couldn't pick up my calls. I mistaken him for ditching me. I felt bad. I felt that he didn't derserve me.I was sick and he will be there. What did he ever see in me? I was sick,pale,unpretty. Then i stupidly said i wanted a break up. At first he was shocked but after a few consideration I agreed that he can be my side.He proposed to me once before. But i reminded him of our promise. After that i felt like running away. I don't love him. But he loves me. I can tell. It was so hard. Then one day Conincidentally Qanitah's Brother said that an entertainment in Korea are accepting Auditions. I left him without saying a word for about a year. That was also because Qanitah persuaded me to call him. I nodded. I should at least know how he is. When i called him and told him about me debuting as an idol made him really shocked. He asked me what my opinions were,I simply answered that i was looking forward to it and that i want it to be the most memorable thing to do. He kept fidgetting about allowing me to do so.but after much persuasion he agreed and told me to be at my best.I cried the whole night. You see,i only see Seungho as my Big brother. He is too nice and caring that sometimes you as a person would feel that his niceness will become a burden because you can't repay it.Then afterwards i tried to forget him. Honestly after being in Korea for 2-3 years has lifted the burden off my shoulders. Then our company decided to make the two to-debut group to become co-ed.That's when i met Junyoung. He looked exactly like how we were when we were 8 years old. 

End of Flashback~

He snapped his finger in front of me and asked "Are you having a daydream?" I shook my head. He laughed and ruffled my hair. I combed my hair and he stood up and reached out his hand to me. He said that we should go inside. I nodded and grabbed my hand to stand up. But there was an accident while standing up. He turned me around and he fell which made me fell onto him. Onto his chest. Oh . Not this... Then he looked at me into his eyes and his gaze was seductive. he leaned to kiss me. I didn't protest.Then I could've sworn the baddest thing happened. Junyoung coughed. I stood up. But i couldn't cause we were in a weird postion.But i managed anyway. I don't know how Junyoung managedbut he said that lunch was done. Wait. This is awkward ddn't he go in to pee. Why did he pee for so long? Okay. whatever I'm famished. I ran to Junyoung and walked in with him,leaving Seungho.

-Seungho's POV-

Wahhhhh~ Finally! All this years! What i've been waiting for. I finally got it! A kiss ! From ira. Woah. my heart feels like it was pumping out. But that stupid Junyoung is such a bummer. Aish. i should eliminate him from her/

-Junyoung's POV-

I knew something liek this would've happen.Ahh,I just got to get this out of my mind. After all this is a welcoming party.

-Nobody's POV-

SURPRISE! Ira looked really shocked. But junyoung still looked a little disappointed but we were all jumping out by our hiding places.Seungho was still daydreamign outside. It looked like it was about to rain. We tried calling him in but he disappeared. Ira guessed that he already went out to take some air.Kiseop and Sheba was acting really weird all day. I wondered what happened to them at the hospital....Hmm...

~Flashback~

 

 

"Yah! Let me go. My hand hurts!"Sheba shouted to Kiseop. But he kept dragging he along which made it difficult for her to get out of his grip.They arrived at the pond outside the hospital where there were less people. Since it was at night.It was supposed to be out of bounds for anybody. But i guess Kiseop didn't know. When Kiseop let go Sheba dropped to the ground. She got up back but her wrists were really red. She kept rubbing her hands. "You! Next time if you want to take me away from a special occasion please tell me and at least let me walk!" . He chuckled and fixed his hair. Then he talked about how he felt hurt after all those years. He fell to his knees and started crying.Sheba was surprised. She told him to get up but instead he started whining like a baby. "YAH KIM SHEBA!DO YOU KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU I HURT. DID YOU KNOW REAL MANS CRY?DO YOU I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ALL THIS YEARS......

_______________________________________

Sorry. I'll update til here today! I will continue this chapter tomorrow! (: