What is this?! [2]

What if i can't live without you?

-Sheba's POV-

I cutted what he wanted to say."So if you think you're the only one clapping your hands can you please think straight? If it wasn't for you holding hands with Suzy,I wouldn't have fought with her. You're not the problem but Suzy is! She stole you from me when she knew that you were mine. And on that day Suzy sat beside you first. You guys look happy and friendly so i decided not to disturb you guys until you hold hands with her. YES HOLDING HANDS. right after the day you kissed me Kiseop! LEE KISEOP. do you know how bad i felt? Like I've been played.So now tell me. Is this my fault or your fault? Don't tell me it's because of Seungho. Seungho is my Mother's friends son,you jerk. I was told to assist him when he was just transfered into school..."He stood up and cut what i wanted to say. He placed his finger onto my lips. He hushed me. I was too shock to react. Oh why is this happening to me? With this hot jerk? Why oh why! Oops. He looked into my eyes and leaned towards me to kiss. I kept thinking what to do next. But i was paralyzed! I was supposed to vent my anger at him. No this should not happen no. But it was to late. I didn't knwo why my body and brain are telling me to do different things!Then next things i knew his hands were on my waist. And i begin to kiss him back. OMG KIM SHEBA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! he laughed while we were kissing. I think we did that for about a few mins till he stopped and then wiped my tears. Now,do you feel better. I swear i felt like smacking his face. He kissed me and ask me if that made me feel better. I just ran off. He didn't call for me but instead he catched up with me and ran infront of me. "What do you want now?I don't owe you anything so stop following me!"I said to him. I thought he was going to follow me but he ended up giving up.Thank god. I arrived before he did. They asked me where Kiseop was but i ignored them. I was relieved that Ira could go back home.While we were on the way back homeI saw Kiseop but i didn't bother to talk to him. I wanted to but i was afraid something bad would happen again.The others told me that they were going to make a surprise welcoming party for Ira. I'm totally in when it comes to partying!So we went home we prepared about the party. I was in charge of the cake and food. Yay! Qanitah and Adlin helped me. Then Wooyoung and Kevin came in the Kitchen to have a taste. The other girls were busy asking what happened to Kiseop. They said he locked himself in the room. He wouldn't come out. I tried not to bother but then i felt he had to eat something. So i told the girls i will check on him. Which was and overall of bad choices. Urgh. He opened the door. Half-. I closed my eyes. Then he laughed and ask me what i wanted. I said that dinner was ready. He said okay. He looked like he was crying.Out of curiosity i asked him if he was crying. He said he didn't but i can see from his eyes. We had a comfortable conversation. It all came naturally. It was nice. I had this monkey by my side. I kept thinking if i made a wrong choice but it was okay. If you didn't try it we didn't know. 

End of conversation~

We all went inside.Seungho was missing but who cares. He would be a party pooper in his own world anyway. Just kidding! I called him to ask him about his whereabout he said he went to get a gift. Pfft. This guy. Always the last min one. Then i saw Ira acting awkward. I took the cake and lit up the candles. Junyoung looked really pissed pff. Whta's the matter now? Shouldn't he be happy that Ira is up in the hospital and happy? Aish i don't get this two.The door bell rang well well i wonder who it was.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry.this chapter is a continous of yesterdays! Enjoy. Chapter 9 coming right up!