someone like you

What if i can't live without you?

Ira's POV-

i was still shocked when i went down and saw to kiseop.

 think i am getting sick again. Am i? I pinched myself so hard and sat on the coach. Qanitah approach me and asked me whether i was alright. I said i was perfectly fine but i needed a glass of water.

So turns out that out dear Qanitah invited her siblings Ahn Daniel from teen top and Ahn Jaehyo from Block B.And Ahn jaehyo looks so much like kiseop i can barely tell them apart. But she told me that the voices are different and Jaehyo's eyes were bigger.

Junyoung came out of his room. Shirtless.

Those abs..

Okay so i literally smacked myself really hard.He was kinda shocked to find visitors in our house. So he went back to his room and wore a shirt.

My mind kept telling me to confess to Junyoung. I didn't know why really. But it just came into my head. I really like his personality. And i found it cute when he gets jealous.There's steven. But he knows that I won't go back with him.What should I do?

Junyoung's POV-

I went to my room because i forgot to put on a shirt. The scene about Ira and Steven or Seungho or whatever is name is...AISH. 

It's still playing in my head. I think I should confess to her soon. Before she gets stolen by another guy! 

NO NO NO! NEVER NEVER

NEVER!

But she doesn't seem to be bothered by the fact that she kissed seungho hyung for so long. I don't even want to call him hyung !

I can't even walk properly.

 

Suddenly the door opened. It was wooyoung. He was the closest guy that I can talk to in the group. He is the only brother that listens to me. Only he knows that I like Ira so much. 

He sat down and talk to me

"Yah,babo moon.That girl of yours is sitting by herself downstairs. Qanitah can't entertain her because she's kinda busy with her guests.Why don't you try tonight?" 

I got up after what wooyoung said and got my shirt from my wardrobe . I walked out and slammed the door.

The reason why I'm so aggressive is because I needed courage.There she is. At the back of the garden. I was taking deep breaths. I was sweating

 

 

 

HI PEOPLE. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME. I HAD REASONS. I SAW BTOB TODAY. AND DID YOU GUYS SEE JUNYOUNG'S NEW HAIR COLOUR/ I AM ANTICIPATING FOR THEIR COMEBACK! MUAHAHAHHAA

SUBSCRIBE^^