Baby oh

What if i can't live without you?

-Nobody's POV- 

it has been 13 days. One more day and Love vision will be debuting! 

-Junyoung's POV-

I'm glad that baby is feelin well. She has healed so much after the incident a few weeks ago. I'm so happy to see her happy. I am sure she has nothing to be worried about any more. Our chereographer is also very Jjang! He even changed our chereography a lot so that it is more easier and more catchy.

-Ira's POV- 

i feel a lot better,but this few days i keep thinking that something is wrong like as if i am losing something. But i feel so happy. Junyoung oppa has been calling me baby and all,which makes it nonetheless cute for me.But i rarely call him oppa since i am the leader. The managers know that i am coping with our relationship and gives us a blessing and said the head of the company gives us their best wishes. Today i am going to the salon to dye my hair because i have yet to.i lost so much time trying to cope with the dance and all. The director of our company is giving us wild hair colours. I am going to have blonde hair with pink dip dyed hair.I really like seeing Junyoung in purple hair.he is such a turn on. Oh and something happened in the practice room one of the days.

-flashback-

while everyone was out for dinner.i was left alone in the practice room because i wanted to make my dance points perfect. Then during one of the practice oppa came in the practice room and hugged me so tightly. He was crying. But it was awkward because i was wearing only track pants and a sports bra. It is what i only wear because i thought i was alone. But i was wrong. 

I asked him 너 왜이래 오빠? 왜 울어? 울어지마...싫어요.(why are you crying? What's wrong with you?please don't cry!ihate it!) 

then he started mumbling and stuff and i didnt understand a single word he was sayig then i sttod up tall and as he hugged my waist. I cupped his face and kissed him. He was really really shocked. But i felt him smiling. Then instead if practicing i end up spending my time with him

-junyoung's POV at that time-

i was afraid to lose her.i was so worried so i wento to check on her seeing how hard she was trying tears just flew out of my eyes. Then i went closer to her and hugged her. But i could see how brave she was.suddenly my heart beated faster when she pulled my hand from her back and pulled it down to her waist. This is so bad. Then she cupped my face and had me looking in her beautiful eyes.then our lips touched.that made me so happy i think she could feel my lips smiling. Then i kissed her for a while and she let go of me. 

-back to Ira's flashback-

afterwards i let go of him and asked him to help me in the dance. Which was a bad idea since i was only wearing a bra so he opened his shirt and gave his to me.....I swear his body was so oh my god man. It's my second time seeing his body!!! Then i wore it but it felt warm. Honestly,i kept looking at his body so i couldn't concentrate on most of the dance routines. HAHA. 

Anyway thing were getting well.but thank god everybody didn't come to visit us at the practice room or we would so be dead. *scoffs*

-End of flashback,back to Ira's POV-

so yeah that was what happened and i still can't orget it but i am working twice as hard to strive.so yeah. 

-Sheba's POV-

everything is fine. I still fight with kiseop but he is still trying to be sweet with me.which i hate. I am glad that seungho is all fine and all and that he promised to be at the showcase tomorrow night and said he will come to korea in the morning. He said life there was okay and fun and also asked me about the group members and i said it was tiring and all. And he asked if me and kiseop actually got together. And i said bit yet. And he was like. You guys are so awkwardly cute and i was like. I would definitely agree if he already asked me again.but apparently he hasn't . I am not playing hard. But it's weird because all the members have their real life couple and i am left all alone,single. Then suddenly sistar's sunbaenim song played in my head. LOL. Ans i danced and i swear that kiseop saw me dancing.

-Kiseop's POV-

i was definitely coping well in the group and all but i have been having blank minds lately. I don't know if it was because of stress but i think that i have been avoiding the members a lot.i keep thinking about sheba. No matter what i do. But she does not seem happy about it. Some tomes i'm worried if she actually would like to date me. All the members suddenly fell in love with each ther after months of debuting. And it is just weird.suddenly i saw sheba dancing to alone. And i found it so y. Suddenly a thought came to my mind.....

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOD WHAT IS KISEOP GOING TO DO?! Can this babo do anything? Read on!