Hardships

What if i can't live without you?

-Nobody's POV-

Hello my name is Jong In,I'm 29 years old but you can call me Kai.*bows*

after Kai introduces himself and stuff we all went to bed . But hearing that we won't be able to go out without the jang manager's permission is kinda hard because we are gonna debut soon and he does not want anything bad to happen. 

we all understand him,it's a life on an idol don't you think?

Afterwards Ira and Wooyoung helped settle Kai in his room while the rest either watched television or did thir own stuff in the rooms.

The girls were strictly not allowed to eat anything else hut egetables and fruits and i am starting to think that they will end up being goats. But i bet the girls will be jealous of adlin because she is so skinny  even though she eats a lot. 

The guys are not necessarily needed to diet but they definitely need to exercise exercise exercise.

-wooyoung's POV-

i asked kai hyung what it feels like to be and idol and all and he explains the hardships,advantages,disadvantages.I'm glad that he was our chereograper because he has amazing talent. Even though we have our dance routine already,i am glad that there will be someone to actually improve out weaknesses. I think that if we were going to debut,our dance is not going to be attractive enough and nobody will want to listen to the song.It has been so long since there was any company tgat release a co-ed group. But i think that our nane Love-vision is kinda ridiculous though. i prefer DREAMER more. But the company wanted it.Oh well. 

-two more weeks to debut-

-nobody's POV-

i wonder how everybody is coping wih the pressure. Will Ira be able to cope! Wait for the next chap! Xx