Coincidence

Forgotten Secret

I arched my eyebrow when I saw another sns from JaeUck, wondering where he gets the time to bother me. I shook my head and just ignored just like how I've been ignoring his messages for the the previous weeks. At times he would flood her account with updates or probably he was meaning to update his public account? His followers would be thrilled if he'll just do that knowing he seldom update his public account. I didn't know he would really want to keep in contact with us but I guess he's the type of person who wants to get along with everyone. How I wish I could be friends with him, he seems to be a very nice person, humble and treats everyone well, but I already decided from the first time that he is not someone I should be friends with. I'm sure he is not lacking with friends especially with girls. He surely can have anyone he wants with that look. Shivers run through me when I thought about the possibility of him knowing what happened in the past. And what if it hit the news, becoming a scandal?? I shook my head, erasing that thought. That would probably be the end of me. I should really be cautios when dealing with him.

I took a deep breath as I stopped my threadmill. I looked down at my rubber shoes, catching my breath. I turned to Leon sleeping peacefully beside the threadmill. Oh how I envy Leon for not having to worry about anything.

I started preparing for my work today, except for this morning's schedule that is in location the rest of the work will be done in my office. I'm so happy to be able to work in the office today, the previous week was onsite work for a fashion show event. Jessica called me last night that her team lead handling the team for Rain-ssi had an emergency. I will be covering as Jessica have a client meeting this morning. It was a good thing that all proposals goes through me and Jessica that way whenever there is an emergency situation like this we are able to cover.

It took me almost an hour to arrive at the location, I parked at the basement of the building where the condo unit is located. Today I am wearing a wrap around black dress tied in the side of my waist paired with a black high-heel close shoes. It's quite uncomfortable for this morning's work but I need to go to the office this afternoon as well. I tied my hair in a bum at the back of my neck and applied a light make-up. I have to go through all these length being in an industry that is purely visuals, we ourselves should look better.

After taking the elevator, I went inside the unit and saw my team in the corner hanging sets of wardrobe in the rack. I greeted them and immediately look for the creative director to get instruction for today.

'Ne..ne..' nodding while looking at the script in my hand. So, there are two scenes in this location and Rain-ssi will need to change on each scene. I looked around and saw that the production team had started setting up. Lights are installed in all sides, cables are being cleared, cameras and monitors already set up. 'Let's wait for Rain-ssi, he just went - Oh, there he is' pointing at the person from my side.

I was rooted in place seeing who is with Rain-ssi. Why is he here? My mind almost panic. I immediately look around looking for a place to hide but realized it won't be possible since we are in the middle of the set. I fanned myself with script in my hand feeling the warmth in my face and took severeal deep breath to calm myself before turning to them. He's wearing a stripe light gray button down shirt, folded in his forearms revealing those veins, a dark blue slacks and black leather shoes. Rain-ssi and JaeUck went to the director and greeted the production team. Watching his mouth opens while he talk, was like watching him...kiss. Oh my gosh, my thoughts! I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

'Annyeong haseyo JaeUck-ssi.' creative director beside me greeted him.

I tried not to look at him but I couldn't. His wide shoulders are well defined with his outfit today. His back even looks good awhile ago. Almost everyone in the set was looking at him and Rain-ssi. I couldn't blame them, with these two the only option is to have both of them.

I forced a smile and greeted both of them. He smirked at me as if mocking me so I rolled my eyes at him making him laugh.

'Annyeong Minyoungie..' JaeUck greeted in a teasing voice.

I could feel Rain-ssi's gaze eyeing the two of us with a curious look.

'You two know each other?' Rain-ssi directing his question at me.

I nodded and immediately told him to change his wardrobe in case he might ask more. I turned to JaeUck to excuse myself to talk to the make-up artist. When Rain-ssi returned I told him to have his make-up first while I talk to my assistants on the next wardrobe. I was trying to busy myselff, if I can just carry the cable wires I would do that as well just to avoid JaeUck.

'Sajangnym..' the make-up artist called me when she's done. I thanked her and looked at Rain-ssi's hair and make-up.

'Can you stand please?' I need to fix his wardrobe. I ignored their conversation and focused on my work.

'..why suddenly visit? You're making the girls here nervous with your presence.!' Rain-ssi was saying to JaeUck who merely laugh at him. He was holding a cup of cofee in his hand while his other hand is inside his pocket. I feel my cheeks warming up everytime I look at him. Seriously this guy is screaming handsomeness without even doing nothing. He will be the death of all girls.

'Am I making you nervous Minyoungie?' He raised his eyebrow and drink coffee while waiting for my answer.

'Ani..' I noticed a few girls went to him and ask for a photo. I adjusted Rain-ssi's suit while holding the tip of the long sleeve, it seems to disappear under the suit and is giving me a hard time adjusting. I was about to call my assistant when JaeUck absently took the tip, holding it while still talking with Rain-ssi. I uttered a soft 'thanks' and smiled at him.

Rain-ssi then included me in their conversation asking about my previous work with JaeUck's team. It seems JaeUck mentioned it.

'She's good hyung but don't trust her completely.' JaeUck warning Rain-ssi.

'Yah!' I glared at him, I know he's just teasing but it's my first time to work with Rain-ssi, he might believed him.

'Look, your fly is open' JaeUck pointing at that part of Rain-ssi.

'What? Are you sure?' I panicked, immediately raising the tip of the suit to check just to found out he was bluffing. I faced him with my two hands on my waist, glaring at him, biting my bottom lip.

Rain-ssi laugh while JaeUck's laugh loudly almost filing the entire set, wow this guy just loves making fun at me.

'Sorry, sorry..' he tried saying in between his laugh, patting my head. 'Kre..kre..I was just kidding hyung. As you've seen Minyoung is very hands-on and is good with her work. I think in all my CF, the last one I did with her team is my best look. I got a new project because of that. Remind me to treat your team Minyoungie.' he tapped my arm getting my attention.

'Really?' Rain-ssi asked in surpise. 'That one you told me earlier? Chukahae! You deserve it JaeUck.'

'I'll do my best hyung, I learned a lot from you.'

'So you think you'll take more projects like that now? You hate working on lengthy projects.'

'I know, that was before. I already travelled and tried a lot so I guess I'm done with those and would try to focus on acting.'

'Seriously? I also said that before without knowing I'll be dating someone soon.' Both of them laugh together.

Does that mean JaeUck might be dating someone soon or he's probably already dating someone that's why he doesn't like to travel now, unless the girl loves to travel as well. I don't know him that much but he seems to be a person who doesn't need approval of someone to get marry or be dating. But anyways why do I even have to know that, right?

After a while director-nim called that they are about to shoot. JaeUck tapped my arm signing that he'll go out. Oh is he leaving already? I don't know why I suddenly feel bad, but of course he should go. He just went here to visit Rain-ssi. I went to the side where the wardrobe rack is located and pull a chair, waiting for the scene to end. I think what is actually tiring in this line of work is waiting for the actors to finish their shoot. It could take several takes before they need to change, my assistants will be the one to fix his look and wardrobe while the scene is in break. I took my cellphone to look at my schedule for today. I was browsing when I cup of coffee was held in front of me. I looked up and saw it was JaeUck. 'Oh, I thought you already left?' I still took the coffee he offered feeling great that he is back.

I could feel his gaze on me so I turned to him and almost cough with they way he was looking at me. Oh my gosh, I hit my chest several times to make sure I can breath well. I could easily melt if he continued looking at me with his gooey eyes.

'Yah! Stop staring me!' I hit his knees with mine.

'What? I was looking at this' he extended his arm infront of me to touch the wardrobe beside me. I moved a little so my face won't touch his arm. 'Do you think I was looking at you?' He was certainly suppressing his laugh.

'Kre..kre..' I pushed his arms away from my face and played with the cup of coffee in my hand.

'So, what have you been doing lately? You seem to be doing good in ignoring my sns.' He drank his coffee waiting for my answer.

'Me?' pointing at myself. 'Ignoring your sns?' I feigned looking around to make sure no one was hearing us. Everyone seems focused on the shooting, though some like me are also seating in the corner doing their own thing.

'Well...' he suddenly took my phone and opened my sns app, then he showed all the messages he sent to me. I regretted not deleting them, I should have..it's just that I feel somehow bad deleting them?? And why does my phone doesn't have a passcode in the first place? He was able to open it easily.

'Ah that one...' I nodded slowly.

'Don't lie that you just saw them now..' he softly patted my head with my phone in his hand. I tried to grab my phone but he started dialing something. 'There I dialed my number..let me save it.' smiling at himself.

'Ya!'

He returned the phone with a proud smile. I checked my contacts and almost choke with the name he put there - Oppa. I fanned myself when I read the word in my head. I looked at him and he was looking proud of himself.

I cleared my throat. 'Why are you out alone today? Where is manager Lee? Don't you have any schedule?' I probably sound like a nagging girlfriend. I bit my lips realizing what I had said. Pabo..pabo! I was telling myself.

'I went to see you cause you were ignoring me. Sica and I are close now.' proudly stating. It looks like they are indeed close, calling Jessica as Sica. Huh, my friend must be very pleased ah.

'Tss, I was not ignoring you alright?' I whispered when a staff walk in front of us. 'I was..ah..' thinking of an excuse 'busy yes, I need to work on some designs.'

'Busier than me? I was in Japan, Paris where else? but I was able to sns you.' he sounded hurt but well, yeah, so what?

Wait..where is this heading? And why does he sound like I have a responsibility to reply to his sns or whatever. I turned around and almost regretted it, he was looking at me intensely as if trying to read my true reasons.

'Are you by any chance lonely JaeUck-ssi? Cause I can recommend a few people..' I browsed at my contacts.

'Ya, I thought we're done with that -ssi thing. Really I feel old with you calling me that, Sica just call me 'oppa'.' scratching his eyebrow.

Tss, of course she will! That's her greatest joy. Ah this person, he really must be looking for company, but he surely have a lot already. Someone like him gets along well with just anyone.

'Good friends communicate with each other, you know. I've been in contact with almost all the people I worked with in the past. Maybe I can teach you a few things about making friends huh?'

Good friends with him? But that's not good for me, anything about him is not good for me!

'Let's prepare for the next scene!' I heard director-nim shouted.

I immediately stood up to check on the wardrobe rack. What's the next scene again? trying to remember what creative director told me earlier. Okay, I remember it's the scene in the kitchen, a casual look.

'Let's grab some lunch today.' he said looking at me intently. He was standing sideways, looking at me with his arm holding the edge of the rack and his other hand in his pocket. What is in his pocket that he always have his hand there? Aside from making him look good, I'm really curious.

I stopped sorting through the wardrobe with what he said and looked at him. He was looking at me as if challenging my excuse that I was not ignoring him. He slightly bend his head waiting for my answer. I pushed him a little in his shoulder since he was almost caging me. People might misinterpret if we saw us this close.

I scratched my noise. 'As if you can have lunch in public.' I checked my watch and it was almost 12noon. I'll just have to-go and eat in the office, I need to be there before 1pm, I reminded myself.

He stopped for awhile realizing that. 'You have a point.'

Finally, the shoot in the morning ended, Jessica's team lead came rushing.

'Sajangnym'

'Are you good?' I worried about her. I heard she had an emergency with her family.

'Ne sajangnym, thank you for covering.'

I tapped her arm assuring her it's okay. I went to director-nim to bid my goodbye and informed him that my team is staying and will be looking after Rain-ssi. I bid my goodbye to Rain-ssi who was talking with JaeUck, I nodded at him too.

I had to drop by a bank to inquire on the loan I am trying to get for our business. I was driving to a restaurant when I got a call from Jessica telling me there's lunch in the office so I don't need to buy.

'Anyeong sajangnym' our secretary greeted us. 'Gwajangnym is waiting for you in the office.'

'Ne, thank you.' surprised why is Jessica in the office. She usually doesn't go there when she knows I'm not there. I frowned when I heard another voice laughing with Jessica while nearing my office.

'Jeongmal??' Jessica's voice a little bit louder this time.

I stopped when I opened the door seeing Jessica and JaeUck in my working table eating.

'You're here. Did you went somewhere else?' JaeUck ask eyeing the folder I was holding.

'Ah..yes, some business.' I slowly answered looking at the two who are also watching me hang my coat in the rack.

'Ya! Palli, JaeUck oppa bought lunch for us. It's really good, this is ruining my diet.' Jessica complaining but her face seems to like the food and of course the company.

JaeUck stood up and pulled a chair beside him for me to seat.

'Did you went here after Rain-ssi's shoot?'

'Ani!' he answered smiling, as if hiding something from me.

'Tss!' I took my chopstciks and drank water while watching him. He is really making me curious. I looked at Jessica who immediately stood up, rubbing her tummy and complaining that's so full.

'I'll leave you here JaeUck oppa' tapping his shoulder. 'I feel bad for you that you have not taken your rest yet after your late shooting last night. You should rest you know.'

Oh? Did he went to Rain-ssi's from his shooting? I looked at my watch, bothered as well knowing that, it's almost 2pm and he's awake for 24 hours already?

'It's fine Sica. I'll go home after this.'

I continued watching the two.

'You can rest here in Minyoung's office.'

I stopped chewing with what she said and cleared my throat. This is my office, how could she tell JaeUck-ssi to rest here, how can I work with him here?

'- that couch is comfortable, she usually sleeps there when working late.'

I blushed at the thought of JaeUck lying in the couch where I laid too, it was like sharing a bed. I took the water coughing so hard with what I thought. I stiffened when I felt JaeUck's hand rubbing my back.

'Genchanayo?'

'I'll go and finish my work in my office JaeUck Oppa. I'll leave you to Minyoung.'

What?? 'Ya! Sica!' he is her visitor right? Why is she leaving him with me?

'You shouldn't have come to Rain-ssi's shoot you know.'

'I'm okay, Sica's just being dramatic with my lack of sleep. I'm used to this.' He took the tissue and wiped his hand.

'There's a hand sanitizer...' I look in the table and pointed it at him.

He rested his arm in the table palming his face, looking at me smiling.

'Ya, you're creeping me out you know. Fine, you can sleep in the couch.' just so he'll stop looking at me. I just noticed now the black circles in his eyes and how it looks tired. I fell guilty with how I treated him earlier in the shoot.

'Tss, you're always assuming I'm looking at you.' he was about to reach for my shoulder but I immediately block it with my arm making him laugh. 'Kre..yeopoda.' he whispered while standing up. He walked to the couch and after a few minutes I can hear soft snore coming from him, making me smile.