Fun

Forgotten Secret

Jessica took a few more days in the hospital, I had no choice but to do wardrobe check on JaeUck's CF as well. I was glad it went well, JaeUck-ssi's team was easy to work with and the man himself. I noticed he loves talking with his group and have fun with them. He would occassionally engaged me in their conversation but he will be reprimaded by manager Lee to spare me so I can concentrate on work. I was pleased knowing that, that one night I spent wrecklessly was not just with someone handsome but also a good person. Relieve not only for myself that I didn't get pregnant but also for him not having to worry for an unknown child while he's on top of his career. I remember reading a column about him being rumored to an actress, I feel bad that even that part of his life that should be private is known to others. How his life is so open to anyone interested, where one can just type his name in the internet and know a lot about him. While I work in the background, he works in the limelight. While I keep things for myself, his life is known.  I smiled thinking how different our lives is. I'm glad both of us are doing well in our own field. Kre, that's how things should be Minyoung.

Jessica would always call me at the end of the day to get an update of JaeUck. She wasn't asking about the work but how JaeUck was. I couldn't blame her, her getting sick at her most waited schedule is very unfortunate. I would often make fun at her having a bad luck. We agreed that I'll handle the shooting as well but Jessica promised she will be there to assist me. Knowing Jessica she would really insist on being there.

I was doing my usual morning exercise routine when Jessica called. I smirked knowing she'll bombared me again with all the JaeUck questions.

'What is it? It's still early 'Sica.'

'What early!? I'm about to leave already!'

I couldn't help but laugh at her excitement, hoping JaeUck-ssi wouldn't mind Jessica's fangirling over him.

'Kre..go ahead, do whatever you want. The shoot is in the afternoon not this morning.'

'MinYoung...'

I stopped for a while upon hearing Jessica's voice hesitating. I always get a weird feeling everytime she does it.

'..I thought we can ask manager Lee for a drink after the shoot..'

'Ya!' I warned her, just so I thought, she was planning something. How could she ask that? I mean those people are busy and I wouldn't want to give an impression of being clingy to their team.

'Tss, what's wrong with that? Besides this is the last day of our work with them, it would be nice, you know.'

I can imagine her making a puppy face to get my approval.

'Jebal..MinYoung, besides I'll be the one to ask not you..so yeah, I'm the one who will be rejected in case manager Lee decline and JaeUck Oppa owns us a drinking session right?'

'Whatever, whatever 'Sica! I'll hung up now and please behave today.' I reminded her before ending the call, I heard her squel taking that as my approval.

My day was packed. I went to another client's studio for wardrobe checking and make up test. A lady model is more detailed than a man so it took a lot of my time. Around noon time I had to run to my designer friend as we are collaborating on some designs.

I parked my car infront of a five-storey building, where the studio for JaeUck-ssi's photoshoot will take place. I am wearing an off-cream trousers and topped the white sleeveless blouse with an off-cream suit as well, my hair tied in bum at the back of my neck. I ran when I saw the elevator closing 'hold on please' I said in a loud voice, hoping whoever inside will hold it for me.

'Oh' I was about to step back when I saw who is inside, trying to keep still the portfolios in my arms that was about to fall with my abrupt stop.

'Anyeong sajangnym' his deep voice greeted me.

'Oh JaeUck-ssi, sorry I didn't knkow it was you. I could take the next -

'Ani..ani..' he took the portfolios in my arms surprising me and grab my arm pulling me inside the elevator. 'Let's save energy by using the same lift.'

Aigoo..I blinked away, avoiding his warm smile. 'Ne, thank you.' I slowly freed my arm from his hand. 'Ahm..you're alone?' looking around and noticed no one was with him. I my bum at the back of my neck feeling self-conscious as he was taking all my look with his eyes and lips smiling.

'Ne, they're already here. I woke up late, I attended a primiere night last night. You look great by the way, we'll you're a stylist you have your fashion always on point.' He laughed, my eyes fixed on his adam's apple running up and down his neck while he was laughing. I know, I have a fettish for adam's apple plus he was wearing a white shirt under a black coat. The left part of my head was blinking red light, giving me warning where my thoughts were headed.

I cleared my throat 'You look good too, the basics are really nice.' I tried to look away after saying that but ended looking at our reflections in the door. He was taller than me, I only reached up to his neck that I had to cran to look at him. I moved my eyes to the moving numbers in the side feeling uneasy with the way he was looking at me in our reflection. I can feel my ears warming up and scolded myself. This is normal for him, he would really look into all ladies he met like the way he looks into you, yeah so I shouldn't make it a big deal.

'I saw that you like dogs..'

I looked at him and noticed his loop-sided smile. 'Ah yeah, Leon that's my dog's name. Where -'

'I followed you in Instagram.' he quickly said.

I blinked a couple of times, disturbed by his white teeth everytime he smile. My phone almost slipped from my hand when I took it due to nervousness which I hope he didn't noticed. I'm really uneasy inside. 'You did?' I opened the Instagram app. I felt his hand in my elbow as we go out from the elevator. I clicked my notif.

'That's me' pointing at the name that appeared in my notif.

I hitched my breath as he was very close to me while pointing in my phone. I could smell his cologne and his hair brushing my ears. 'That's my personal account.' he whispered and smiled.

I nodded and swallowed, taking a deep breath. 'Of course, I should accept you.' I mean he already followed my, how can I refuse him? It will be rude to not follow him.

He placed my portfolios in his armpit and took his phone showing the photos of his pet dog and cat.

'Wow, you really like black ah.' I noticed.

'I look good in black.' He laugh again. He definitely knows what looks best in him. 'This is Daum, and my cat is Moryang.'

'This one -

'Sajangnymmmm.'

I turned my head and saw Jessica in front of us.

'You are late. Did you went on a date with a handsome guy?' Smirking at me in a scolding voice. I know she wanted me to introduce her, this girl couldn't really wait.

I silently glared at her and smiled at JaeUck-ssi. 'Ah JaeUck-ssi this is Jessica my business partner. Jessica this JaeUck-ssi.'

'Anyeong Jessica-ssi' JaeUck took Jessica's hand already extended.

I could see stars coming out of Jessica's eyes while she look at JaeUck'ssi.

'Oh anyeong.' she smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes at her.

'I'm sorry we we're late, I took your sajangnym out on a date in the elevator.' I stood still when he placed his hand around me and pulled me to his side, winking at me.

Oh my gosh, what a flirt! I cleared my throat. 'JaeUck-ssi, please be careful with that.Someone might hear you and make a scandal out of it.' I whispered and left them. Fans could make any conversations into a scandal, and I don't want to be a part of any.

I walk ahead going to manager Lee. 'I'm sorry manager Lee, we can start now.' I turned to the creative director and photographer, greeting them.

I stood in the middle of the room, my hand holding the portfolio, explaining to the entire team what we will be doing in the shoot.

'JaeUck-ssi let's try a few simple colors on you then we'll take a few shots and see which one looks best.' I looked at my assistant to prepare the wardrobe. After fitting JaeUck went to sit infront of the make-up mirror.

'Sica, I think we can prim his hair' I touched JaeUck's hair, he was just looking at himself in the mirror. 'We want to give a summer vibe in the outfit so nothing serious with the hair, let's not pull it back.' I run my hand in his hair several times, smiling at him from time to time when I catch him looking at me.

'Of course sajangnym. I'll make JaeUck-ssi the most handsome model in Korea that all company will want him to do all their CFs.' getting a laugh from JaeUck.

'I guess you want to kill him Sica. If he'll do all the CF, he won't be able to rest you know!' I smirked at her, Jessica is doing her best to impress JaeUck. She's probably trembling inside being able to touch JaeUck's hair.

'Tss, we should aim for that and close those contracts with him. JaeUck-ssi, please make us your stylist, jebal..'

'Yes' manager Lee in 'and please accept all CF offers JaeUck.' he added.

I shook my head laughing with JaeUck, feeling the pressure. I pulled a chair to sit in the corner and worked on my other clients while waiting for Jessica to finish JeaUck's hair and make-up. They would include me in their conversation and we would laugh together.

'Sajangnymmm.' Jessica called me. I turned to her, raising my eyebrow at her. Why is she suddenly calling me that way? I took my cup of coffee and went to them.

'Hmm..' seriously looking at JaeUck's hair, touching it from time to time. JaeUck took the cup for my hand and I was able to move freely. 'Could we loosen this part Sica? I think the highligt is too much as well, JaeUck-ssi looks best on a light make-up.'

'I agree, I actually look handsome with none, so I feel bad I'm not able to show the natural side of me.' He absently drank coffee from my cup, getting me a raised eyebrow from Jessica. I too was surprised that he did that. He can ask for coffee if he wants.

'Do you want coffee JaeUck-ssi?' manager Lee asked. I blushed knowing manager Lee knows it was my cup as well.

'Ani, the smell was different so I thought I'll try it.' he smiled at me. I noticed the smeared of the lipstick on his bottom lip, I reached for it absently and wipe with my thumb. It was an automatic gesture being a stylist I would always correct when I see something off from a model. I gave Jessica an eering look when she cough with what I just did. I dismissed the feel of his soft lips under my touch. I can feel the weight of his intense eyes on me, observing me.

'Ahm...I think we're good.' I took my coffee from his hand and took a step back, looking every where except him.

I stayed in my place in front of the monitor looking at the shots. I have to admit JaeUck is an expert on this, Kim Pro. All his angles are best shot, there's nothing to throw in the mug shots. It was almost dark when the shoot ended. We had to change to about 10 pairs of wardrobe, 4 types of hair and make-up despite that I don't feel tired unlike with my other shoots before. It's probably the light aura at the set. Everyone was easy to work with and would laugh often. Jessica is still hypher and insisting on going out for a drinks. Everyone agreed to come including the photographer's team though the initial plan was with manager Lee's team only.

I laugh at her when she ended up not sitting by JaeUck's side. Instead she was on the other end about 5 seats away from him. I feel bad for her, this was her initiative but didn't get what she wants.

'Ya, don't get drunk, we still have work tomorrow.' I elbowed her.

'Tss, I'm going to do all I want. I'm very disapppointed MinYoung!' pouting like a baby in her seat. 'Do something MinYoung, I don't want my night to end like this. I haven't even got a selfie with him.'

'Stop being childish will you?' I whispered at her, scolding her.

'Ya, I brought that contract to you, making you richer, you should pay me back.'

'Am I the only one richer??'

'Sajangnym!'

I turned around and found JaeUck-ssi behind us kneeling.

'Oh JaeUck-ssi' I looked at his extended hand with a bottle on it.

'I want to give this to you and Jessica-ssi for taking care of me on this project.'

'Aigoo, you don't have to' I still took it. 'But thank you, what is this?'

'Energy booster?' he laugh. 'I noticed you worked a lot, you need to keep up your energy.'

I shook my head smiling. 'Thank you JaeUck-ssi.' I felt a kick under the table and saw Jessica pouting. Oh yeah, her request. 'You can sit here with us JaeUck-ssi if you don't mind and have a few drinks.' I moved a little to give a space for him between me and Jessica.

'That's fine on one condition.' He raised his eyebrow as if challenging me. 'Please let's be casual. Can I call you MinYoung and Jessica? I don't think we have a huge anyway.'

'Of course JaeUck oppa!' Jessica answered quickly.

Seriously Jessica, sometimes I want to wring her neck. JaeUck scooted in between of us, and poured us a drink.

Kombe!

'Whoa, you two are great drinkers ah.' manager Lee commented when he went to us. 'JaeUck you know you can't hold your drink, so enough of that.'

'Really?' I looked at JaeUck surprised at what I learned. I thought he drinks well, him being in a rock band and so. Oh well, I guess some norms doesn't work for everyone.

'Give me a break manager Lee, just this once okay? I don't have schedule tomorrow anyway.' JaeUck requested.

I held on to my drinks knowing JaeUck doesn't really drink, he might be challenged and drink as much as we have. He keeps on asking about my dog and said would love for Leon to meet his dog and cat as well. Jessica suggested that we meet sometime again. I agreed but for sure this will be forgotten, all of us have our own schedules and finding a time to meet together is hardly feasible.