11 Years Ago

Forgotten Secret

                                              

The room was dark and only light inside was the illuminating light passing through the space in between the curtains. It was hard to figure the person above me. His huge hand that feels warm touch the side of my while his soft tongue trace kisses on my neck. His other hand was traveling in my legs. I feel hotter even after taking off my clothes. My whole system was electrified reacting to his touches.

I gave out a soft moan when I felt him pinch the peak of my , making me want for more. I know I was drunk, I couldn't remember how I ended up in bed with him, both of us fully . I even don't know his name. My headache but the pleasure he's giving surpasses the pain.

'So soft..' I heard his deep voice. My hand held on to the back of his head as he kissed the top of my peak. My other hand was gripping his shoulders, nails dugging into his skin. I feel so weak but the pleasure is undeniable. I moved my hand to his hand trying to stop it from touching my center. Instead he took my hand and kissed my inner wrist. His thumb traced the tattoo. 'Is that a dog tatto in your wrist, is it real?' I stilled, recognizing the hard English pronunciation, I also had when I moved from Korea.

My lips opened to answer but his lips caught it, flicking my mouth, his tongue tasting every part making me moan in pleasure.

'I want you know.' he whispered. I could smell Whiskey in his breath and bit scent of cigar.

'Yes.'

I heard his soft laugh, behind my ear, softly biting the tips.

'Ah!' I flinched as I felt a sudden pain in the middle. I gripped his arm, where I could feel his muscles tensed up while moving at the top of me. Moans escaped my mouth after a few minutes in between breathing massively as his speed increases. I can feel something was about to explode inside of me, he continued with his speed, his deep voice wanting to reach something. I cried when I felt the explosion, he covered my mouth with his lips and tensed himself inside of me after a while. I felt his lips in my foreheard before he melt down beside, gathering me to his side.

I turned to my side trying my best to see his face, I could only see the trace of his lips a bit pouted and noise pointed. He have a high cheekbones and his jaw was sharp. His features seems to be very manly. Still, my sight couldn't come up with a thing brought by the dizziness and drinks I had earlier.

Who is he? Does he know me? He's not familiar. How did the two of us end up in the same room?

'Who are you?' I feel so weak but I have to know.

'Shhhh..sleep, let's talk when we you feel better.' He drop a kiss on my lips, softly patting my arms. His fingers softly combing my hair drove me to sleep.

My eyes could hardly open but the hand carressing my back slowly brought back my senses.

'Hmmm..' I groaned as I felt wet kisses on my shoulders.

'I want you again..' his soft whisper brought smile to my lips. Sensing my permission he slowly went on top of me and brought me to the explosive feeling again.

I woke up feeling cold, I tried to get up but a sudden pain in my lower part hit me, making me groan. I slowly opened my eyes trying to remember where I was. I looked around to see the unfamiliar room I was in. I wanted to think last night was dream but the pain in my lower part is real and I am .  I saw my clothes were gathered at the bottom of the bed beside my bag. I took my phone from the bag to check the time and saw several missed calls from Joon-Gi.

Oh my gosh, Joon-Gi! Where the hell is he? He brought me to the after party last night, after the concert of the Walrus band in the university as part of the Korean night. I didn't expect we'll lost each other among the crowd. He told me to go to the kitchen and wait for him, the last thing I could remember was getting a beer in the fridge.

I went out mindlessly, I don't know how I was able to get back to the dorm early in the morning. My roommate was still sleeping and didn't noticed me when I entered the room. I didn't went to class that morning since I was not able to sleep again and spent the entire morning crying. I was a mess. What if I get pregnant? I am supposed to graduate this year and go back to Korea in a few months. This is not what my parents expect from me after working hard to have me study abroad.

Joon-Gi called me the entire day but I don't want to answer his texts and calls, I don't even know how to answer him. Shall I tell him? After my exam on that day I went back to my dorm and didn't finish the class for the rest of the day. I threw my bag in the bed and saw a black business card drop from it. 'I am Walrus' I read, and a phone number under the bold letters. I turn the card and saw a handwritten note - I'll wait for your call. JaeUck. Was it him? JaeUck...He's the guitarist and vocalist of the band, I saw last night in the concert with Joon-Gi. We we're quite far from the stage last night so I couldn't really see how he looks. His cool voice was very soothing, based from his singing and all those words I heard from him while we were in the bed.

I lay down in my bed and close my eyes, hitting my head for being not careful.

'Pabo...pabo!' I told myself repeatedly.

I took my phone and search for the band name. A gasp went out of my mouth when I saw his photo, he's handsome. It was weird how knowing the face of the guy last night made a relief. Would he feel the same if he knows it was me? I remember carressing that cheeks and tracing that nose last night. His firm arms and those lips that travelled all over my body. My body felt warm when what happened last night crossed my mind. I shook my head, trying to erase it. No, I shouldn't think about it. It wasn't supposed to happen in the first place. Whether his good looking or not, it shouldn't have happened. Tears are running down my cheeks silently, the pain within me is too unbearable. This is not how I dream my first time would be, it should be with a person I love, my husband. Not just with some random guy when I am drunk.

Should I call him if I get pregnant? What if he deny it? What if he is not really JaeUck he is claiming to be? It was really dark last night and though there seems to be similarities with his feautures I touched and what I saw in the photo, I couldn't really tell. A guy at his age and with bright future in his career surely doesn't include baby in his plan at this time.

I feel so filthy and ashamed of myself. My heart tightened painfully, I hit my chest hoping it would ease my breathing, crying more. I want to forget last night but I don't know if I ever could.

It was a few weeks more before my period came and I was like walking in a wire while waiting for it. I spend those weeks staying in my room, just studying. I tried my best to hid from Joon-Gi. It was such a relief when my period came, a great weight has been lifted up. If I could, I would go to all the churches nearby and say a prayer of thanks for saving my future. I promised myself that I would be very careful in going to parties next time and avoid getting drunk. I have not told anyone what happened, no one knows and I will keep it as my secret for the rest of my life.