Home

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks to @yangyorthy on Tumblr for the great image. :)
We all miss JunAh right? <3

 

 

Home
Junhyung | Hyuna

 

 

 

“Where are you?” I asked her, too harsh for my normal voice whenever I talked to her but I feel so down right now and I can’t let this feeling succumb me. I pressed my fingers on my forehead, feeling all the pain eating my brains out.

 

 

 

 

“I’m out with my friends. Gayoon’s having a problem here.” She says and I hear a loud whine from the other line, expecting that it was from Gayoon who’s throwing a tantrum about Doojoon’s recent girl in a film and how close they were. So typical of our friends but I need her right now.

 

 

“I need you, where are you?” I repeated the question and made it sound more pitiful. “Please.”

 

 

 

“But I can’t leave Gayoon. She’s throwing fists everywhere.” She says and I hear Jiyoon’s harsh call of Gayoon’s name. “I need to go. She’s crashing her kitchen. I love you so much. I’ll be there soon.”

 

 

 

Before I can even answer, she ended the call and left me hearing the irritating beeping of the line.

 

 

 

I freaking hate my life. My father shouted to me about my profession and how come I can even call this a profession. She knew about how I freaking hate talking to my dad and how he disses my job. He believes that only those jobs with papers sealed with any university name is the one of profession. My father is the least supportive parent I know in the whole world.

 

 

 

And then there comes my mother and her endless tantrum on how my father never believes in every word she said about not being wasted in money and material things. Since I started being a high-paid celebrity, my mom started living the life of an American. She went shopping anywhere, went on every salon I know using my name and my credit card and connecting that dad hated my job down to its roots, he also hated how my mom lives her life as of the moment.

 

 

 

But I cannot stop them on how they want to understand the world, it’s their own freaking life for all gods’ sake. And I didn’t leave the house for them to follow me with their senseless tantrums and comments. I left the house to start my life, to be who I want to be.

 

 

 

And to be with the woman I long for since I met her.

 

 

 

And now I’m Yong Junhyung, renowned composer and member of Beast. I am filthy rich, I make money better than anyone in my age and I have people following me for my every move.

 

 

 

And I have my girlfriend by my side.

 

 

 

Or in someone else’s side.

 

 

 

I dropped my phone to anywhere I can fathom and rested my back against the lean of the couch. I looked up to the ceiling, definitely seeing the dust flying around my face. How did it all turned out this way?

 

 

 

I was happy this morning when I woke up beside her and I could clearly remembered touching her in any part possible before she slipped away and meet her destined schedules. I was like the happiest man in the freaking world so where did the happiness slip?

 

 

 

By afternoon, my dad arrived with all the newspaper that questions my family background and how come my parents came from a good line of profession and I became an artist. For heaven’s sake, the paper’s prior reason to release that is to praise my mind about having good genes and intelligent parents and now that I’m using it in writing lyrics.

 

 

 

What could’ve happen next? Of course, he went on flying outbursts that if I just chose the path of being a doctor or a lawyer, these nonsense issues would never cross our way. Then there went our fight of words with me defending my love for my work.

 

 

 

Then he went out barrelling that he really regretted teaching me anything about music.

 

 

 

So one glass broke across the wall. I thought I could even break my whole set of those if I can just explain stuff with Hyuna.

 

 

 

Then there came my mom’s phone call and his fight with dad when he figured out that she shopped the whole New York-like-street in Hongdae. When her shopping bags came bursting inside our house and dad was sadly there to kill her by words. I listened, tried to keep my ear to every shout and curse my dad secretly gets from her.

 

 

 

How did this day ended to this?

 

 

 

And now that I needed Hyuna, now that I freaking need her and she’s not around. She’s nursing someone else’s heart for feeling cheated on. Come on, Doojoon’s just doing his job as an actor and if being a and manwhore is asked from us, we have to do it. Because we are paid for that role.

 

 

 

And Gayoon should know this since the beginning.

 

 

 

I need a drink, I need a freaking pitcher of anything that could make me forget.

 

 

 

So I find myself one.

 

 

--

 

 

 

“It’s kind of surprising to find you here.” Jang Geunsuk placed an arm over my shoulders and I just nodded, gulping down the rum+coke that Heechul placed down in front of me. “I thought you were the honest type of boyfriend you k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter