Goodbye, Forever?

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    A break-up scene, I think.
Credits to @eyejayjunshow on Tumblr for the poster. <3             Goodbye, Forever?
Junhyung | Hyuna         "You called, why?" Junhyung sat beside her, brushed his hand first on his black denim pants before facing her. "I just came from the practice room and left the guys to see you. Why?"               Hyuna smiled lightly before brushing his arms with her hand, which made him feel warm. "Are you tired?" She asked, leaning closer this time. "You should rest a little."                       "No, I'm just fine." He answered, catching her hand and enclosing it with his. "What's the matter?"                     "Never forget to take your drinks. Eat on time." She squeezed their fingers together, sending him a brief firm meaning for her message. "And give yourself some time to rest."                     "What's with all this nagging tendencies?" Junhyung chuckled before kissing her each of her knuckles. "I'm so used of it so you don't have to remind me more."                     That's when she closed her eyes and said the words he was afraid to hear all of his life.                     "Let's break-up."                         Junhyung was stoned first seconds before dropping their intertwined hands together, falling between them, the space that distanced them.                       "Hyuna—"                             "This is going nowhere." She whispered against the cold night, almost unbearable for him to listen to.                                 "But we just promised we wouldn't give up. There should be no reason to give up." He sounded pleading, never letting go of her hand.                           A lone tear fell from his eyes which made her heart sank. The whole surroundings came to a sudden halt, only their breaths could be heard.                         It would take her long to end this. It shouldn't be.                             "Your rising over us. We're not getting anything from this. We always have to think of people's mind, of fans' side, and I'm getting tired of it. I'm not used to this kind of relationship."                             "What should I do to change tracks? What do I have to do to make you stay?" He begged, closed his eyes and dropped his head on her hands. "Please don't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter