Reality

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        Enjoy!           When Reality Strikes
Junhyung | Hyuna           "When was the last time we walked like this?" Junhyung asked her as he tightened his hold in her hand. He looked straight, not minding how the girl reacted.         Hyuna just shrugged as she looked up and faced the floor-to-celing window. The night sky filled her eyes; stars shone in every direction and she just smiled. "I clearly remembered that we walked in this same scene before." She mumbled, her lips forming a smile.             He gazed down to her face, watched as she got amazed by the stars. "I also remember that you like stars." He smiled once again.            She went down to look in their entwined hands, fitting together each fingers. His hand was tight around hers, as if to never let her go. His warmth was clearly familiar to her; his skin wrapped up in her was like a gesture of breathing.             He slowly freed her hand which made the breeze colder. Now, she could feel the clothes she have worn; her shoulders were bare because of the tube top. He walked nearer to the window, stared closer to the sky. She followed him, leaned her head on his shoulder.             "Well, you miss doing this." She said when he rested his head on top of hers. "When we're stargazing at the rooftop of the agency."             He witnessed her eyes glitter as she remembered the past. It was proven to be one of her most treasured memories. He grinned knowing he was part of that.                 "I brought you something." He said as he handed the paper bag he was holding for a while. "I just thought of you while we're in Paris."                 "Oh, when you went with your brother?" She gazed down to the paper bag, saw the name printed on it. "Christian Loubotin?"               "Well—" He shook his head lightly before kneeling down to take one of her shoes off and replacing it with his present. Hyuna just watched in awe and surprise, never have the courage to speak any word. When he was done in his wish, he stood and looked down to his lovely gift. Hyuna did the same and was amazed in his taste for shoes.                     "You love it?" He asked as he looked up to her.                 Hyuna just nodded and jumped to his arms, cried silently against his black vest. Junhyung felt the tension building and hugged her back tightly, never wanting to let go.              
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter