Perfection

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since everyone else wants a happy story, here's my gift. I'll wait for your comments

 

 

 

Perfection
Junhyung | Hyuna

 

 

“Mom, I need to attend my basketball practice tomorrow and I’ll stay with Uncle Kwang’s house for the night.” Yujin placed his bag down on the couch. “Is Yubin leaving as well?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuna emerged from the kitchen holding 4 plates and placed in down on the dining table. “I don’t know yet.” She paused as she looked at her son. “Jin, I kinda have something for tomorrow. Can you…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And mom,” Yujin walked to his mom and kissed her on the cheek. “I need to see Mr. Han for my college scholarship in Seoul National University.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She watched as he takes a bite of bacon. “I thought you’ll go to Yonsei?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I have this urge to finish law and I think SNU is a better choice.” He looked behind him and smiled. “What do you think dad?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung folded the newspaper he was reading and sat on the end of the table. “Wherever you want.” He kissed Hyuna when she bowed down to smile. “Do you have anything to do tonight?”

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled and shook her head. “Nothing is scheduled. Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I need to meet a few board members from Ritz-Carlton. I think it’ll be better if you’ll be with me.” He grinned and gave her that expectant eyes. “Please?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay. No problems.” She heard footsteps from upstairs. “Yubin!” She called. “Hey baby, time for breakfast. Do you need to meet your Aunt Sohyun?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The young lady hopped down the stairs and greeted her mom with a peck. “Yes, I need to prepare my dress for the upcoming ball.” She smiled sweetly as she went to kiss her dad as well. “Dad, can you give me a ride?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sure. Where?” He answered as she took a seat away from her dad, vacating a space for Hyuna.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Lotte World.” She gave the cheeky smile which Yujin saw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!” He yelled in mid chew. “Are you meeting Yeo Jin Goo?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” She pointed a spoon to her twin brother. “You’re too jealous of his features Yujin. Stop the envy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” He swallowed his food and pointed a spoon as well, as if having a sword fight with his sister. “Who’s jealous of what?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop it. You’re at a dining table.” Junhyung said in an authoritative voice. “Give some respect.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two flashes bitter smiles and gestured some more before finally stopping when their father heavily freed his throat. Hyuna just watched from the sideways, giving some smiles as she saw how cute her twins are.

 

----

 

She waved a goodbye when the three left the house all at the same time. Yujin drove his own car while Yubin went with her dad to Lotte World. She’s again left alone in the house, with her upcoming birthday celebration tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

It seemed so bizarre that no one remembered her special day, except for Junhyung of course. Before he left the house, the father of her children gave her a tight hug and a short speech of sorry because they have to celebrate her birthday with investors and her children away from them. It is a first in their 18 years of being married. They always planned out of towns or out of the country trips for her birthday and it seemed so unusual to celebrate it this way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since she got married to Junhyung at a young age of 22, her family has been perfect. They left the entertainment industry and Junhyung built a business for corporate world. A business that buys shares from companies so they can get annual income from each. That’s where he focuses. On his list written are telecommunication companies, airports, resorts and hotels, universities and so much more. He doesn’t have a board to answer to so he gets all the job all by himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She works for the same company. Her team is under the fashion, events, and hospital. Their shares for each are being monitored by her.

 

 

 

 

 

That’s why her family was well-off. They never had a problem in terms of financial support for her children, their studies and needs. Junhyung has been a great part of this stress free life and she couldn’t ask for more.

 

 

 

 

 

But with her kids growing up, with the twins entering a new world of freedom, all she fears is the day that she’ll be left alone. She’s getting older and her children are all at the stage of getting their life on their own. And she’s bothered to be away from them.

 

 

 

 

 

She just sighed heavily before walking to the kitchen, finishing the dishes.

 

-----

 

“Are you really okay?” Junhyung grabbed her hand from her lap as the car drove them to Ritz.

 

 

 

 

 

She nodded before resting her head to Junhyung’s shoulder. “I just miss the twins.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is it the first time they’ll be away for your birthday?” He asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I hope it’s the last.” She looked up. “I just can’t imagine life without them.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyuna…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look.” A lone tear escaped her eyes. “Yubin is going out with Jin Goo. Yujin, is pursuing his dream to be a lawyer. They’re all pursuing something and it gets in my nerves that one day, they have to leave me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung wiped the tear and gave her a short peck. “It would never be just you, it would always be us. Okay?”

 

---

 

As they entered the hotel, the crew weirdly formed a line like a path they need to follow. Junhyung stayed focus, as if nothing unusual happens. Each crew gave him a rose.

 

 

 

 

 

“Junhyung…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stay in the mood.” He lightly kissed her on the forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they reached the doors to the grand hall, she already formed a bouquet which is enough for a flower shop. Junhyung helped her in carrying as two men stood to open the grand doors of the main hall.

 

 

 

 

 

When they opened, several guests where all waiting. Her Cube family, their cube family were all si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter