Morning

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Well, an update again. read it for yourself. I don't want to spoil you.

 

I just used some lines I got while riding a car home from work. It was a stressful day and it kept on poppin in my mind.

 

I hope you do appreciate this. Comments please? I'm kind of hungry for critics. Cup of coffee anyone?

 

Mornings
Junhyung | Hyuna

 

 

“Time to get out.” Tiger stood up from his seat and gave him a pat on his shoulder. “Now, go home and get some rest. Kinda deserve it boy.” He smiled as he picked up the contents of his bag. “See you soon.” He slung his bag to his shoulder and walked to the door.

 

 

Junhyung fell silent after his Hyung shut the door. He was browsing on his phone, looking for a good way to spend his night. He can call Heechul or Hongki for some boys’ night out since the oldest just came out from the military recently. That would be fun but that wouldn’t be worth the time.

 

 

He could have all the time he wants to spend it with his friends but he needs to do something that could really wake his senses tonight.

 

 

And he just found a perfect reason to.

 

 

--

“Hello?” Hyuna was reluctant at first if she should take the call or not. Since their last conversation two years ago, they both find it hard to talk or even call each other. And this surprising call is one of those she call awkward moments.

 

 

“Uhmm, you sleeping yet?” He asked, obviously ashamed of even calling out this late.

 

 

She hesitated before she answered. Well, this guy just broke up with his girlfriend and clinging to him would only make her image worse. But actually, there is a somewhat small reason why she could cling.

 

 

“Not yet. I’m roaming around the building. Why?” She gave a question back.

 

 

He pinched his lower lip between his thumb and finger, finding the right words to say. Is this even legal? He meant, he knew she loved him before and he just ignored that fact and dated someone. Well, using ‘someone’ is not that good because that ‘someone’ he was pertaining was a close friend of hers and that she didn’t even hear a word from him that he was hitting on that woman.

 

 

“Junhyung?” Well, that signalled a lot of time he had taken to prepare for the right words to give out.

 

 

“Would you mind if I ask you to have a coffee with me?”

 

 

She didn’t expect that one coming. He wouldn’t try to make a move on her right? She thought, he wasn’t feeling really well about what happened and that he needed someone to talk to. Maybe, just that one short reason.

 

 

“For?” Oh, she dared to ask. How did she in the first place? Well, she has all the right. After he dumped her like a no one, maybe being a little careful isn’t that bad.

 

 

“Just some lone time to catch up.” That was hard, Junhyung thought. That proved that she took it deeply when he neglected their friendship. He didn’t and never dare gave Hara a reason to be jealous of someone especially if the woman to be involved is a friend of hers. She’s being so careful and that was new especially if it is him involved.

 

 

“Where are you exactly?” She asked and he took that as a yes.

 

 

“Look up.”

 

 

So he was watching her then? She didn’t expect that as well. She didn’t dare look up and made her way to walk out of the building. “You know, I should better go. I’m running out of time.”

 

 

Just then, the beeping sound came. So he even hung up on her? What did she expect? That he’d change just because he’s single again? And what? He’s trying to be friendly because he heard from Hyunseung that she was devastated after she figured out that he’s dating somebody else and that their closeness is actually just a friendly fling? Well then, it is a yes. She stepped on her heel, making all the time and effort to leave the hell place before he could go after her.

 

 

And he did.

 

 

“Hey, wait.” He shouted from behind, catching up from her with what she imagines long paces of steps. “Hey, don’t get me wrong. I just want to see you again, like the old times.”

 

 

“Don’t get you what?” She sharply turned with her face contorted. He just said what? “Listen Junhyung, I don’t need to hear anything from you okay? I’m happy, I am fine and I am everything. Okay? So just leave the hell out of my life alone.” Well, she just said it too directly but what does she care about what would he say in the first place?

 

 

“You sounded so angry.” He placed his hands inside his pockets and watched her in amusement.

 

 

How dare he? She shoved her arms around her chest and looked to him in despise. “What are you saying again?”

 

 

“This looked so normal, sounded so normal.” He commented, looking at her in the eyes. “How we bicker, how we fight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter