Happy Ending

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

An update again guys! I'm trying to get the JunAh vibe back with happy stories.

 

Anyways, who misses Kanae here? Huhuhu! The JunAh videos pls.

 

 

Happy Ending
Junhyung | Hyuna

 

 

“Hi there Dad.” Junseo sat across Junhyung while he’s placing down his cup of coffee. “I’m sorry I’m late, I gotta run a little errands for Mommy back home.”

 

 

 

“That’s okay. No worries.” He smirked and lighted up a stick of cigarette. “Why did you ask me out?”

 

 

 

“Nothing, I just want to ask a few question about Mommy.” He raised a hand to call for the waiter’s attention. When one came, he ordered a cup of coffee Americano.

 

 

 

“What about your mommy?” He puffed one long and exhaled it all.

 

 

 

“What was she like before? Who was she when she was young? Those kind of questions.” Junseo’s coffee came and he sipped one.

 

 

 

“Your mom?” He placed a finger under his chin, contemplating how to describe his mom when she was young. “Your mom is a hardworking person. She kept it up with her work, transferred here to there. She’s a quite well know woman, you know.”

 

 

 

“I know all of that. My family and my uncles all came from the entertainment industry.” He laughed shortly before looking up to him. “I mean, who is she as a woman?”

 

 

 

“Your mom is one of the most caring person I have ever met. From her friends, her label company, her bandmates. She was also one who keeps up with any situation she was in. like whenever she still sees hope to get out of one thing, she’ll never lose that and she’ll fight for it. She’s one who holds on for long, one who never surrenders, one who is always willing to fight till the end.”

 

 

 

“How did you two meet?”

 

 

 

“Us?” he smirked, remembering how they really first met. “Well, one of my friends introduced us to each other. Then came that she’s close to everyone around me. Your mom was one who really depends. Whenever she gets this close to someone, she always ended up depending on them too much.”

 

 

 

“Did she depend on you that much?” He asked with those eyes who longs for a moment.

 

 

 

“Your mom?” He reluctantly moved before saying anything. He actually didn’t know how to assess if ever she really depended on him too much or not. She seek for too much attention but it was because he couldn’t give enough time for them. She always rely on what he say but it is because she didn’t want him to feel like his words weren’t important for her. Is she that dependent? “No, I don’t think so.”

 

 

 

“Then why did you end it all up?”

 

 

 

Why did he even end it? Is it because there are faults in their relationship? Is it because he was so used, like their days were all like routines? Is it because the lack of time? Or the lack of care? Is it because the lack of trust?

 

 

 

No it is not. It is not about any of that. It was because he still fight for what he thinks he’s right. He spent all his life trying to fake it about loving her. He did love her at one point but there is still this part of you that you really cannot let go of someone. And that at one moment, he thought his love deserved a second chance.

 

 

 

“Sometimes, we will think that something in the past didn’t end up the way it should be. I just gave myself a second chance ad look where I am right now.”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter