Lovers, Colleagues, Strangers

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I missed doing this. Here's another chapter. Cheers people. :""">
I'm looking out for Sungjae/Hyuna loveteam. HIHIHIHI <3

 

 

Lovers, Colleagues, Strangers
Junhyung | Hyuna | Sungjae

 

 

 

January 2010           "That's a wrap!" The choreographer called out around the room. Everyone else clapped and said their gratitudes, hugged one another.               "That's one heck of a practice." Said Junhyung as he wrapped her in his embrace. The little figure s her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "You're tired?"             "Uhmm." She hummed in answer. She remained still in his arms, embracing the short moment they got.            "Come sit." He said, pulling their bodies together down the floor. He pulled her to his lap which she took as a chance to rest her head on his chest. Junhyung closed an arm around her waist while the other brushed the aching muscles of her arms. "You're so stiff."             "I guess, I'm just exhausted." She said as she looked up to stare in his eyes. "Thanks for being here."             "Where should I be?" Junhyung questioned as he leaned down to give her lips a peck. "I would always be around to support you."                 "Do you ever know how much I appreciate you?" She asked, playing with his nose with her fingers. "I mean, how lucky I am to have you?"             "Let's not divulge on that." Junhyung answered as he took her fingers away from his face and intertwined it with his. "For some reason, I thought, that secret makes us together."               "Really a secret that is surely kept tight is the one you don't know." She laughed silently while placing down her head against his heart. "Stay close. Never go." She whispered, almost unhearable.               But he was so sure of what he heard, he heard it. "I will. I promise."         ----           February 2011                 "4Minute is walking in the runway right?" Kikwang asked, straightening his ruffled leather jacket. "I wonder why they still invited us."                 "We're here as a package. Taking 4Minute means having us as well. And this is a female fashion show, do you wish to try walking wearing one of her works?"               "That would be fun!" Dongwoon butted in, placing an arm around Kikwang's shoulder. "Hyung, it's exciting."             "Do you think this body of mine will keep the dress fit?" Kikwang shoved off Dongwoon's arm as he walked passed the two. "Really, crazies."               "Doojoonie, do you know where are they staying?" Hyunseung asked, looking up from the book he's reading. Junhyung on the other hand, kept his concentration on his Iphone.               "Who?"             "The 4Minute girls." Hyunseung answered, eventually standing up from his seat. "I wish to see them first.               "I'm coming Hyung!" Yoseob called out, breaking his attention from the game he's playing. "I want to see the dresses."               "I think, a room or two from us." Doojoon took a call, confirming their place. "Yes, Jihyun said. Room 209. Left corner."               "Thanks. Yoseobie!" He called across the room. Yoseob jumped from his seat and linked arms with Hyunseung. "You coming?" He looked down, pointing his eyes to Junhyung.             Junhyung weighed down the chances. It must be very awkward, he thought.             "No, I'm staying." He said, resumed on playing with his phone.               "Come now Yoseobie." Hyunseung called, pulling him out of the room.               "You sure you don't want to see them?" Doojoon sat down next to Junhyung, the seat Hyunseung vacated. "You haven't seen them since when? January? Month ago? I'm not sure."                 "Oh, I can always call to see them." Junhyung showed off his phone, smirking to Doojoon.               "You're still awkward with her?"                 "Not much. I think we're doing fine."               "That's good." He laughed and stood on his feet to leave. "I'll go check the kids." He said, waving to him before turning.               The moment came when they need to come to see the people and the stage. It was very perplexing, the instance when they have to see each other again. They've been through a hard time both because of the break-up and they chose to stay away from each other. But this was their work. It shouldn't be bothered at all with personal issues.        
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter