Yong Hyuna

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Thanks to @jenlin21 for the awesome poster. :)               Yong Hyuna
Junhyung | Hyuna | Hyuna             He looked to the mirror, fixed his bowtie shortly before brushing his hair in uniform phase. A smile escaped his thin lips and came to notice the bouquet sitting on his bed. Pink roses, fitted her now and then. His pink suit mixed with his white pants made him look like a retro-fashion guybut it's her favorite. What should he do?                     He took the flower in his hand and the invitation in the other. He caught his keys in his hand and abruptly came down from his room. He met his mom on his way to the door. She stopped and handed him a box of present.                       "Bring this. I think we'll be late. Your nephew has a little tantrums to treat." His mom said, running back to his nephew, Jason without hearing his words. He just smiled and eventually made his way out.                         He parked outside her house and cut off the engine. Her friends came out one after the other, all dressed in her favorite color pink. A van parked in front of him and Doojoon came down, greeted each girl with a kiss on their cheeks. He came down as well, gave a little nod to each of them. He clapped Doojoon's hand and gave him a brotherly hug.                   "You all look good today." He complimented with a short small smile on his lips.                       The girls just answered with a few giggled before turning with their gown's fleeing. They really all felt their beauty. Doojoon and Junhyung just chuckled together, not noticing the rest of the gang coming. Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Yoseob all have their own touches of pink. One of them have it in his shoes, one on his tie or some on their jacket designs. Well, basically, they still have the pink.                     "Come, they'll wait for us." Hyunseung invited, walking his way to the van.                         "You all go first. I need to wait for her mom and dad." Junhyung leaned on his car and watched as everyone faded inside the van which Doojoon drives. The van left immediately, leaving him to wait for her parents.                 "Junhyung. Thanks for minding us." Mrs. Kim yelled talked from the stairs, coming down with Mr. Kim supporting him. "She waited for you a minute ago."                   "Where is she?" He asked, opened the car door for her. "I had some errands to run at home so I couldn't come earlier. Did she have a fun night?"                     "She's fine. She left with Sohyun and Suzy." Mr. Kim answered while his wife settles herself behind them. "You're going home together tonight right?"                             Junhyung just nodded as the car came alive. "My mom misses her." He answered and drove his way out.                       The drive wasn't that silent nor noisy at the same time. They had minimal talks, her parents questioned him of what they've been doing together when she's in their house. He just answered the real thing: they sleep, play, sing together. His days weren't boring because of her.                         The short drive ended and the car poured outside a small music hall. The doors were designed with pink balloons, and her picture sat at the top of the frame.                         "Time flies by so fast." Mr. Kim said as he looked over to her poster.                         They went all inside, celebrating Hyuna's birthday. Junhyung came to a stop, waiting for her to reach him. The little lady jumped and was caught by him with his arms.                           "Daddy." The little lady called, hugging his father tightly on his arms. "I thought you wouldn't come."                         Junhyung smiled and just lifted the little girl on her feet, twirling her around. "How can daddy miss this day?"                       "I'm an adult now dad." She mumbled on his ear which made him stop and look to her.                             "What do you mean little girl?"                          
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter