Where did they first meet?

Junhyung - Hyuna Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Did They First Meet?
Junhyung | Hyuna

 

"Star with AJ for his 'Dancing Shoes' MV." Mr. Hong, CEO of Cube Entertainment made to say as he brush off papers from his table, evidently looking for something missing.

 

 

"But I thought I'll be in a group?" She managed to ask altough a bit of afraidness hits her. She seated herself at the side of the table and pulled some papers to kill boredom. She passed by a guy's profile... "Yong Junhyung..."

 

 

 

 

"He'll be in the same MV. He's good in dancing and a little bit of exposure won't matter for his future debut." Mr. Hong paused and look at the pile of papers on his table. "AAAGGGHHH.."

 

 

 

 

Hyuna flinched and look to his superior. She saw him standing with his hands on his waists, his eyes shut, and heavy breathing was present. "Okay, I'll go for the MV."

 

 

 

 

"Good, now go and let me have some time to fire this all up." He pushed her slightly to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

She turned around and raised a brow. "You're burning them all?"

 

 

 

 

 

"That was a joke." He pushed her now, adding more effort... "Now go and rehearse."

 

--

 

"Hello everyone..." She greeted and gently bowed down her head fo r respect. "I'm Kim Hyuna. I hope we'll have good time of working."

 

 

 

 

"Hello Miss Hyuna, Lee Kikwang." He pushed out a hand a smile flashing through his full lips. "Thank you for agreeing to star with me."

 

 

 

 

"Oh, that's nothing. This is a big help for me to go back in the industry." She shook their hands and gently pulled off. "We're having rehearsals right?"

 

 

 

 

"Yes, we're just waiting for the rest of the crew. The cast's not yet complete." He pushed a chair behind her and signed her to seat down.

 

 

 

 

She gave wry smile. "I see. Maybe they're on their way."

 

 

 

 

"I'm letting you meet them once they are here. One of them is really a talented dancer himself." He sat down beside her.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter