Don't You Think This Looks Hot?

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Okay here we are a again!!!! Da 1-shot!!!!! Okay, i am still spazzing over GD and TOP new album and the MV and the Live Concert Video on the YG Concert Youtube Page!! It so bosssss!!!

By the way, i do not own the Character and if there is a plot-line like mine it is just by luck.

bye bye!!~~

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HAN Miju POV

 

“Come on Miju-ah, don’t you think this looks hot?” I heard Jonghyun say. We were currently at the rehearsal of the 25th Golden Disk Awards. (A/n Yes I know this was like last week but just pretend it’s now) I don’t even know why I am here. I was going to watch it on TV at home because it was to cold to go out. I looked at Jonghyun. He was sitting in his throne looking like he just took over the world with his hotness. Yes I just said that.

“Do I have to really comment?” I asked looking at him.

“Yes because you are my beautiful girlfriend who took time out of her busy life 8 days before Christmas to spend it with me.” He said wrapping his arms around me so his hands were on my lower back. He pulled me closer so I was standing in between his legs. I looked down at his puppy face and placed my hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away.

“We can't do this here, people will see.” I said as I kept trying to push him away.

“Who cares? I don’t.” He said grabbing on me tightly. I gave up pushing him away and just stood there. He smiled as we looked at each other. “I lover you.”

“I love you too.” I said smiling. We were about to kiss until we were interrupted.

“Ewwww, Hyung!! Don’t do that in front of me.” Taemin yelled as the other members came up onto the stage. “I am still innocent you know.” Jonghyun let go of me and I backed away.

“Taeminie, we know what you get up to with your girlfriend when we aren’t around so don’t try that innocent thing with us.” Key said as the crew people put a mic on him. Everyone started to laugh. I turned to face Taemin only to see his face to be turning into a bright red tomato.

“Can everyone clear the stage except for SHINee!” The stage director said through his big megaphone. I gave Jonghyun a hug and followed the staff off the stage. I sat down at one of tables where the stars were going to sit tonight. Wondering who was going to sit there, I looked at the nametags.

 

Yang Yoseob’

 

I picked up another nametag.

 

Yong Junhyung’

 

I’m going to take a guess and say BEAST is sitting here. My friends will be jealous I sat at their table!

“Okay, SHINee please take you places and we will begin the rehearsals.” The stage director said. All I could see were 5 tall figures move across the stage. “Turn lights off. 1,2,3 and queue the music and lights.” The music gave off that kind of dark mood. “Dancers to stage.” The Stage Director said. A group of dancers came on stage as the 4 SHINee members that stood at the top slowly came down. Jonghyun just sat on his King Throne. They started to sing ‘Lucifer’. They are always so good!

 

Her whisper is the Lucifer!’

 

He is always so hot. I watched as the member danced and he just sat on his throne looking like the King of Demons. That's what this performance reminds me of. The Devil. It gives off a hot evil look. Ahh! What did I do to deserve this? When I was about to die there was a stop in the music. I watched as Jonghyun rose from his almighty throne that I was sure that Minho was jealous of. They started to do a model walk with this cool beat. I made eye contact with Jonghyun. He smirked at me as he made his way down the stage to the other part of the stage and sat down in the same position as before. The members stood at on there markers and the music stopped again.

 

Say What!!!’

 

I heard Key yell then the Lucifer music started again. The members were standing on these things like how Michael Jackson did. RIP MJ! They finished and I started to clap. I went up back onto the stage.

“So what do you think?” Onew asked as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

“Well I think it looks absolutely great!” I shouted. They all smiled.

“It’s because of me right?” Key said being his Diva self. He suddenly broke out into dance when Miss A’s Breathe came on randomly. I quickly joined him but it completely failed as we both fell to the ground in a laughing fit.

“That was a total fail.” I said between the giggles. I sat up and looked around. Jonghyun was standing right next to me with Minho next to him. “You know, you are quite short compared to Minho.” His face started scrunch up.

“I am not short.” He tried to defend himself as helped me up.

“Really? Then why do you always seem to have so many shoe lifts in your shoes?” I gave him a questionable look.

“You know, I think you just made the devil come out of me.” He said.

“Ehhh?” I was suddenly being thrown over his shoulder. “Yah! Where are taking?!”

“Don’t worry!! We will come and....AHHHH!!!CHICKEN!!!” I heard Onew say before running off after the delivery-man who also started to ran after realizing that Onew was behind him.

“Oiiiii!!!!! Lee Jinki!! Where the hell do you think your going!”  I yelled. He started to walk down the halls of the university hall. I kept hearing staff say to him as we walked but all he did was nod his head towards them. “Oppa, where are we going?” I asked as we walked. I stopped moving after I realized Onew wasn’t coming back.

“Somewhere special.” He sighed. He went to the fire exit stairs and started to go up them. As we got to the top he let me down. “Were here.”  I looked at the roof door. He opened the door to show a winter wonderland. My mouth must have been opened huge cause I could hear him start to laugh. I walked outside. It was covered in snow. There were rose petals scattered everywhere. A piano sat in the middle of the whole thing. He walked over to the piano and opened the lid. He motioned me to sit next to him. I walked over to him slowly and sat next to him. He placed his hands on the piano and started to play.

 

(Song Playing: Everything by 4men)

 

Lyrics English Translation

 

something that i want to give to myself

If you really love me

something that i want to give to myself

I will be only yours

you`re everything everything

 

Every word ment something between both of us.

 

Those words are deep inside my heart

everything everything

don`t say goodbye

don`t say goodbye

don`t say goodbye

 

I watched as he played. He had always been there to protect me. Always there when I called for him.

 

something that i want to give to myself

If you really love me

something that i want to give to myself

I will be only yours

 

you`re everything everything

Those words are deep inside my heart

everything everything

 

If you really love me oh i know

I will be only yours

 

you`re everything everything

Those words are deep inside my heart

everything everything

 

As he finished the last note we made eye contact. I looked straight into his puppy eyes.

“I Love You Miju-ah.” He said in a soft whisper that I could only hear. I got close enough so our foreheads were touching.

“Kekeke~~ I love you too.” I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. “You know your amazing right.” I said.

“I know.”

“You know that you did look Hot in that Throne of yours, like a Devil.” I admitted to him.

“I know, your lucky the devil didn’t come out.”

“I know.”

“Did you know this Christmas is going great cause your mine?”

“I know.” 

 

hope ya liked it!!!