Cause You Love Me Too Much...

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Again!! I am really sorry!! It's been a busy week. So many people turning up, me going shopping and staying at friends houses!! But here it is. Watch out for two more 1-Shot post 2nite. 

By the way, again, i do not own any of the character and if there is a plot-line the same as mine it is by luck that they are~

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

JANG Karen POV

 

Where the hell is he? It’s 8:30pm and -3 degrees outside. I blew into my hands hoping it would help, which it didn’t. It was still week till Christmas and people were still out doing last minute shopping. I was standing in the middle of a crowd waiting for Jaejongie Oppa. What a great time and place to meet for a date! And I must say that he is always on time... Not. I wished I brought some gloves or even heat packs would have been really good right about now. I stuffed my hands in my pockets after I adjusted my beanie on my head. I felt a suddenly vibration in my pocket. Of course it was my phone ringing and not to my surprise it was Jaejoong.

“Yah!!! Where the hell are you?” I yelled into my phone in frustration.

“Im sorry Karen!!!!” He said though the phone. He went silent for a bit before he started to talk again. “Yeobo,”

“What?!” I said in a very annoyed voice.

“What if I say I need your help?”

“Well isn’t that the reason you called me out in the first place.” I moved myself out the crowd so I could hear him better.

“Anyway meet me at...” The phone started beeping. Like he hung up on me. He hung up on me!! I looked at the phone. He did not just do that!! I stuffed my phone back into my pocket. I looked around. He is so dead when I see him. Today was our anniversary and it was also not a good start to this date. I looked at the crowd looking for him. I felt my phone start to vibrate again. I grabbed it out and answered it.

“Why the hell did you hung up for!?” I yelled into the phone. Some people gave me a weird look as they passed by.

“Sorry Sorry!!! I slipped on some ice as I was walking!” In the background I could hear music.

“Where are you?” I asked for like the millionth time today.

“Down at Club Elite. Come down.” He said.

“Then how did you slip on ice?”

“When I was outside.” He yelled through the phone, mostly likely because of the loud music in the background. “Anyway come meet me here.”

“You know I hate clubs!!”

“Who cares, anyway I got a surprise for you. So hurry up and get down here!” He whined. He hung up on me again and sent a text with directions. I rolled my eyes as I walked along the busy streets. As I was nearing this Club, the crowd seemed to get less and less. I kept looking around and soon realized I was out of the most busy part of the City. It was still freezing and I was still wishing that Oppa had instead cooked dinner at home. It had gotten quieter as I moved closer to where it was suppose to be. I reached the place but only to find a big scary gate to a abandoned a park. I got my phone out again and dialed his number. I waited for a bit.

“Hello!” He sang through the phone.

“Is this some kind of trick?” I asked.

“Huh? Are you outside the big gates?” He yelled over the loud music.

“Yes...”

“Then just come on in. Follow the music to find the place.” Then there was that sound when someone hangs up. He hung up on me again. I looked at the phone.

“YAH!!” I yelled into the phone. Some passer by’s looked at me weird. I’m sure they were the same as before. I stuffed my hands into my pocket and made my way through the park. This park was giving a bad feeling. I started to hear soft music. Not like the club music I could hear through Jaejoong phone. I found a pathway with arches of light making it. The music started to get louder and louder as I made my way down the path. It was sweet classical music. Something you would really not hear in a club. There was a sudden burst of light at the end path. I covered my face from the brightness but slowly removed them as I realized what it was. Right in front of me was a huge outdoor ice skating rink with bright colorful lights that surrounded the outside of it. I kept looking around to see if I could see Jaejoong. In the process I saw a group of string players and a piano. There was also a table with a bouquet of flowers and two gifts.

“This is so beautiful.” I let out as I walked around still looking for him. As I walked, the music played.

“So what do you think?” I heard someone from behind say. I turned around to see Jaejoong.... in an animal outfit. Like the ones they wore in the ‘Balloons’ MV.

“Aren’t you cold?” I asked him moving closer to him.

“Not anymore since you here. Now are you going to say something?” He said getting closer as well.

“I think it’s beautiful.” I said closing the gap between us. I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

“Just like you.” He gave me a kiss on the lips. We kept our foreheads together for a while.

“Do you know how sweet you are?” I said looking his full face. It looked like he hadn’t slept for two days. But still he looked really cute in the Tiger Outfit.

“Very Sweet.”  He said. “Now, come on. I have two gifts for you.”

“I know you do. And I got one for you too.” He grabbed my hand and lead the way. I still think he is freezing his off.

“Here you go.” He gave me a red box. “Open it.” It was quite a big box. I peeled back a wrapper to see a case. I opened the case.  

“Omo..” Inside was a big diamond pendant on a gold chain. “What have I told you about buying these kinds of gifts?” I saw him smirk.

“Well it’s a special gift now open the other one.” He said. I closed the case and picked up the blue box. It was smaller than the other one. I opened it and one once again another case. I opened the case. Shock came over me. It was a diamond ring. Like the ones people give when... When PROPOSING!! I looked up at him He had a huge grin on his face as he took the ring box off me and bent down on his knee. Okay here the current situation. Me+Guy-dressed-up-as-an-tiger+Classical-Music+Ice-Rink= I have no idea. I looked right into his as he took my hand.

“Karen, I know I haven’t been one of the greatest person to be with over the 2 years were been together,” The music had stopped and the lights had been dimed down. “But I know you are one the one that kept me in line throughout the hardships.” I was suddenly having flashbacks of when he had told me about how him, Yoochun and Junsu took SM to court. “You never gave up on me. You were always there to care for me. To comfort me even though I wasn’t there for you.”  For some reason my cheeks started to feel wet. He paused for a bit. “Always trying you best, solving other peoples problems and many more great things. I want you to be in my life for many years to come. So, Jang Karen, will you marry me?” 

 

I looked at him.

 

There was a big pause.

 

“Say Yess!!” I heard someone yell from behind the bushes. The tears were coming for sure now. 

 

“Yes, a million times yes!!” I said. I started to jump around. He smiled a huge smile. I kept still as he slipped the ring on and pulled me into a hug.

“You just made me the most happiest guy in the world.” We had a short sweet kiss. I could hear people clapping there hands. I guessed it was the band.

“By the way, why is there a ice-rink here?” I asked him laying my head on his chest.

“We’re getting married on it.”

“Ehh??” What the hell is he planning? I turned to face the ice rink and saw a crowd of people and a priest. “Wait is that my mum?” I saw her waving at me. Wait, she was one of those people who looked at me weird.

“Come on darling, our weddings is waiting for us!” He said being like a hyper child just had a pound of candy. This is going to be interesting wedding. Him in a animal outfit while I was in about 4 layers of clothing having our wedding in about now – 4 degrees weather on a ice rink with my whole family and his.

“Hey what would have happened if I said no?” I asked as we run onto the ice rink.

“The animal outfit~~ “ He smiled widely again. “I knew you wouldn’t say no anyway.”

“How did you know?”

“Cause you love me to much.” We came to sudden stop.

“You know what, you are right. I love you Kim Jaejoong.” I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

“I love you too Jang Karen.”  

“Woo hoooo!!” I heard someone yell. This is going to be and interesting wedding.