My Darling~

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Here we are once again..... the 1-Shot i was suppose to post last night but never did. I do have a reason why. My dad went to work and told me to got to bed!! Anyway Hope Ya Like It!! Btw it is so hot here where i live!!! 

By the way blah blah blah and blah blah, you already know the drill!!

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

LEE Hyojin POV

 

“HI-YUM!!” I heard a very hyper person call from behind me. I turned around to see a person wearing big glasses and a black beanie running toward me. I stopped and waved to him.

“Kikwang Oppa!!” I re adjusted my coat as he came to a stop and put his arms around me.

“I missed you!” He said as he kissed both of my cheeks. Although he is short, I’m still shorter than he was. The other B2ST members are big skyscrapers against me.

“I missed you too.” I laid my head into his chest. We stood there for a while just hugging. I never to get to see him since he is a ‘K-POP Idol’.

“My Darling, what shall we do today? I am all yours for the next 9 hours.” He said resting his chin on top of head. I thought for a moment.

“Hmm...I don’t know,” It was currently 4 days till Christmas and there were people everywhere.

“How about going to my special place?” I looked up at him.

“Special Place?” He nodded.

“It’s not far from here, come on lets go.” He said grabbing my hand and dragging me along. We ran through the park. It was actually quite fun trying to avoid people as we ran but suddenly we became competitive with each other and started to have race. I was ahead and I had no idea where I was going. I looked around to see that I had also had lost Oppa as well. How smart am I. Well isn’t this great, I’m lost and all alone with no way to contact anyone because I left my phone in my bag that Oppa has. I let out a big sigh and started to walk around. The one-day I get to spend time with him and I have lost him. I must look like an idiot walking around like a lost puppy, although I am lost. Anyway, I was walking around and kept looking for Oppa. I wish I was taller so I can see over all these crowd.

“Hyojin-ah!!” I heard someone yell. I was hoping it was Kikwang but it wasn’t. It was one of the members from B2ST, Doojoon. I watched as he ran to me. As he got closer I kept thinking, far out he is tall.

“What are you doing out Oppa?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“Looking for you, Kikwang wanted me to give this to you.” He gave me a piece of paper. “I gotta go!! See Ya!” He ran off.

“Yahh!! Don’t leave me here!” I yelled. People started to look at me weirdly. I started to blush and walked away. I opened the note and read it.

 

‘To My Darling,

 

I knew that you would want to have a race and would run off. So, I have planned something ahead to find me!!! Now, listen to me. Head to the Big Blue Statue in the Park!!

 

Love Ya!’

 

What the hell? Which park? Ahhh!!! I know which one park. It was where we first meet. I started to run. Man, I have been running a lot today. The park wasn’t that far from where I was. It is so busy that is was really hard to get through the crowd. When I did reach the park entrance I started to look around for the Big Blue Statue. There are three of them. I checked around one, nothing, another one, nothing again. I went and checked the last one to find another B2ST member sitting there reading a magazine.

“Ehh? Junhyung?” He looked up and closed his magazine.

“Yo Hyojin-ah. Here.” He was holding a piece of paper to my face.

“Another note?” I grabbed it. I watched Junhyung re-opened his magazine and started to read it again. “Are you going to stay there?” I asked him.

“Hmmm, yeah. By the way tell your boyfriend he owes me, big time.” He said pointing at me then going back to reading the magazine.  I rolled my eyes and opened the note.

 

‘My Darling!!~~

 

I guess you found grumpy Junhyung Kekekeke~~ That has to be a good thing. Anyway, back to the point. This is only 2nd clue of 5. Do you remember ‘our’ swing!!’

 

He’s going to make me run again. I said my ‘Goodbyes’ to Junhyung and started to go over to the kids playground. I saw the swings. There was a big crowd of little kids surrounding it. As I got closer I could hear a very deep voice.

“I can hold so many of you’s at once.” I heard the person. I soon realized it was Dongwoon. His head popped up in the crowd. ”Ah!! Hyojin!! Take this!” He held out a piece of paper. I went closer and grabbed the piece of paper before little kids dragged him down. As I opened it, glitter fell out.

 

‘My Darling!!~~

 

Your getting closer to me!! Head over to the SWAGGER store!!’

 

The Swagger store. I know that one. Again I started to run. I stopped it and went inside. I looked around the shop for another B2ST member.

“Yah!! Hyojin!! Over here!” I heard someone call. I turned to see Hyunseung standing next to a clothing rack. I went over to him and held out my hand. “Ehh?”

“Aren’t you going to give me a note?” I looked up at him. He shook his head.

“I’ll give it to you after you get dressed.” He looked at me up and down and grabbed a dress off the rack. He gave it to me and pushed me toward the changing room. “Don’t be too long!” He shut the door. I looked at the dress. It was strapless and a purple kinda of brown and came just above my knees. As I started to get change, something came flying over top. I caught it before it hit the ground. “There tights!!” I heard Hyunseung yell. What was Kikwang Oppa planning.

 

After getting changed I walked out to see Hyunseung holding a pair of shoes. “You can never forget the shoes.” And then he picked up a jacket. “And Jacket.” I took them off him and put them on. Amazingly, everything went together really well. I stared at myself in the mirror.

“This looks great Oppa.” I said as I spun around. I heard him laugh a kind of diva laugh.

“Of course it looks good. I chose it and here is your clue.” He gave me a piece of paper and I opened it.

 

‘One more to go My Darling!!~~ I hope Hyunseung dressed you up to look cute! Head over to the STARS~LOVE store and Yoseob will be waiting there!’

 

“You better get going. It’s all been payed for already.” Hyuseung said. I bowed to him and said goodbye. I run around looking for the STAR~LOVE store. When I did find it I could see a hyper Yoseob covered in shiny jewelry jumping around like a crazy person to entertainment the shop workers. I slowly opened the door. I can’t believe they let him that much jewelry.

“AHHHHH!! HYOJIN-AHHHHH!!! YOU FINALLY HERE!!” He said jumping his way over to me and giving me a hug.

“Hi Oppa.” I said bluntly as we jumped around in circles.

“Sooyoung-ahhhh!! Get the jewelry for her.” He said as we made our way to the counter where he let me go. I feel somewhat dizzy. The lady went off and came back with a box. She opened it to show to a necklace with a star shape diamond pendant.

“Your boyfriend has very good taste for you.” She said taking it out of the box and passing it to Yoseob to put it on me. I looked at myself in the mirror to have a look. I wonder how much this cost him.

“You know, he does have good taste.” Yoseob said while getting more jewelry off the counter to put on. “By the way here.” He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to me.

 

‘You are nearly back to me My Darling~~ Come down to the Colorful Bridge!!! I’ll be waiting~’

 

I left without saying goodbye to Yoseob because he was toooooo engrossed with impressing the ladies. I run as fast as I could without falling over of course to the Bridge. It was starting to get dark as I reached the bridge. I saw him standing there with flowers leaning against the. He looked up. A smile appeared on his face as I got closer. I stood in front of him and looked up. His toned arms made themselves around me.

“You Look Beautiful.” He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“Thank for all this.” I said hugging him tighter.

“You know what?”

“What?” I said looking him straight in the eyes.

“Whenever I see you, you always make me fly and smile again every time I see your beautiful face.”