Love Ya To

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

OMGEE!!! Have any of you heard GD AND TOP new CD?? i LOVE THE SONG HIGH HIGH!! EVEN THE MV IS SOOOOOO BOSSSSS!!! I AM SO SPAZZING OUT AT THE MOMENT!!! CAN YOU TELL!! THE WHOLE CLUB THEME WAS SO AWESOME THAT I WISH I WAS THERE!!

But anyway here da 1-shot!!!! Hope you like!! Watch for later there will be another update. There is a poster for this one as well i just need to finish it like the other ones!!

By the, as always, i do not own any characters, if there is another plot-line like mine it is by Luck that they are the same!!

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JEON Ji-ae POV

 

“Oiiiiiiii~~~!” The Vice Student Council President, Dongho, said in that somewhat annoying, kinda cute voice. I turned to face him while swinging backward and forewards on my chair.

“What do you...ahhhh!!!” I fell off the side of my chair and was about to kiss the floor. I even prepared myself but I didn’t need to. I opened my eyes to face him. Why do I have a feeling my face is turning a bright right colour? I heard giggling. I knew who it was. My best friend Sungah-unnie. I shot her one of my killer death glares. She stopped right away and ran off somewhere. I just realized I was still in his arms. His very toned arms. Baseball does him a whole lot of good, and a mean a lot. You should feel these arms.

“President-shii, are you okay?” I heard him ask. I looked up him. Staring into those brown eyes. Those chocolate brown... Wait a minute, what I am thinking?! I can’t think that way about HIM. Those girls will kill me, especially because its 10 days before Christmas. Those days are the days when Fan-Girls from everywhere gather in front of the school and line up to give him presents. I hate those days cause I am crowd control.

 

Flashback~~

 

“Everyone move the hell back!!” I screamed in the Mega Phone while standing on the gate. Do you think they move back? Not even one inch. All I can hear is ‘We want Dongho Oppa!!’ or ‘If you give us Oppa, we will leave’. There is also flying presents everywhere. “Yah!! Do you think I am a human target or something?!” I yelled at the poor girl who I was pointing at. Another one hit the back of my head. Wait a minute! How did they get behind me?! They are all supposed to be in the front. I looked behind me to find a smirking Dongho.

“There’s Dongho Oppa!! Oppa!!!” I heard on of the girls from below yell as they tried to knock down the fence I was standing on.

“Yah!!! Stop it!!” I yelled before they did one last big push. I lost my balance and fell back. I braced myself for impact but I didn’t land on a hard ground. I opened my eyes to find myself looking up to a smiling Dongho. His smile is so cute. No, I have to stop thinking these thoughts. Ehh. I just realized he ain’t wearing his school uniform. Rather he was wearing a black suit and his hair was up in a very big Mohawk.

“Yah, why aren’t you in uniform?!” I yelled over the screaming girls as he carried me away.

 

END FLASHBACK~~

 

Yes, that's the only thing I cared about that day, his uniform. Dongho helped me up. I straightened my school uniform and looked at him. On White Day it’s his turn to be out on Crowd Control. Most of the girls have Fan-Boys and for some reason I have heaps of them.

 

Flashback~~

 

White Day. How fun...Not!! I personally hate White Day because I have to carry many gifts home. As I reached the school gate, there were already Fan-Boys waiting outside.

“Look it’s Jeon Ji-ae!!” I heard someone call. I made a dash for the gate but couldn’t get through.

“Excuse me!” I tried to yell but all I heard was ‘Please accept my gifts!’ and ‘Please take this!’. There were also gifts being thrown at me. I felt someone grab my hand and pulled me out.

“Thanks,” I said and looked up to see who it was. “Ehh? Dongho?”

He had a bright red face. “Are you okay?” I asked him as I straightened my dress.

“Do you know how many guys are here to see you?” He said while we walked back to the school buildings. “Why do you have to be so pretty?” I heard him mumble.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. You have more fan boys than last year.”

“I know right.” I know what he said. He can’t hide what he just said.

 

END FLASHBACK~~

 

He is always there when either I fall or if I am in trouble. It weird as.

“Thank You, now what do you want?” I asked.

“Can talk to you in private?”

“Sure.” He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom and down the hall to the Student Council Office. Inside there were some students dressed up in animal costumes.

“Out!” He said in his ‘deep voice’. I watched as they moved quickly out of the Office.

“What did you want to talk about?” I asked as soon they were gone. I wonder why they were dressed up in animal costumes.

“Well, there was something I wanted to ask you but I don’t know how.”

“Huh? Well just ask me.”  I looked at him. He was looking at the floor. He started to mumble something. “I can’t hear you.” I said.

“Oh stuff this!” He said before coming over to me. He cupped my face in his hands and pulled me into him. I was looking straight into his eyes. Those innocent eyes. “Ji-ae ah, I don’t know how to tell you anymore how much I like you so I am going to say this.” His arms made them self around my waist as he laid his head against my forehead. “I love you, I’ve loved you since the day we meet. Since the day I first helped you because you are so clumsy. Since the day I became vice and you became the big boss. I Love You Ji-ae.” He said. “And I want to spend the next 10 Days before Christmas with you and only you.” I looked into those eyes. “What do you say?” I have no idea. This is a big confession. Yes I would love you but what about his fans. What about mine? Ahh!! There two ways this could end. One, I say yes then get killed by his fans. Two, I could say no and still get killed by his fans for saying no!!

“Why do you like? No wait I should ask why do you love me?” I asked him. He moved his head back and looked at me.

“Do you want to know?” He asked. I nodded my head.

“Okay, the first thing, you are really pretty, no wait your beautiful.” I started to blush. “2, you are so cute when you blush.” He said pinching my cheeks. “3, you are so clumsy. 4, your sweet to everyone.” I looked at him still. His arms are still tightly wrapped around me. And may I say again, Baseball really does payoff. “5, you always so hardworking and my last one. Number 6, I want to spend this Christmas and many more with you. So what do you say?” He is so sweet and good-looking I must say. But do I want to take the risk?

“I think I might love you to.” I started to giggle. I looked him in the eyes. He smiled.

“I love you Ji-ae.”

“Love ya too.” We giggled together. Suddenly I heard someone’s phone start to ring. Dongho looked down at his pocket and let go of me.

“Sorry I have to go.” He said turning around and was about to leave.

“Why?”

“You know those people in animal costumes?” He said turning back around. I nodded. “Well those were my hyung’s in a back up plan if you didn’t say yes.”

“And...”

“And one of them just fainted and his costume head came off. They are running away from fan girls while carrying Alexander. So I have to go bye bye~” He run out the door and was gone. He just left me here after confessing. Wait a minute... Animal Costumes.... Alexander.... AHHHHHH!!! U-Kiss is here!! OMGEEEEE!! That means a major riot! I ran out the door and went after him.

“DONGHO!!WAIT UP!! YOUR GOING TO DIE IF YOU GOOOOO!!”

=------------------=

 

Sorry if it's bad!! I couldn't think of proper plot-line!! >-