You're Mine

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Here we are!! Merry Christmas in advance!!! Watch out for 2 1-Shots tomorrow!! I am nearly there!!! 

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~

 

KANG Yeonun POv

 

Chaos was running through the whole store. The old men from around area come here 2 days before Christmas to escape the grasp of there wives from dragging them out to the Christmas rush. My Dad’s bar was always this busy at this time of year. I heard a bing come from behind me.

“Yeonun-ah!!! Give this to the customer.” My father called from the kitchen window as he placed the food onto the bench.

“Ne!!!” I shouted over the loud noise. I grabbed the plate and took it to the right table. “Here we go sir, one burger with extra fries and a large diet coke.” I said placing the order onto the table and then bowing to the customer. I was about to head back to the counter when I was suddenly pulled back. “Yes.” I looked at the customer. He was wearing black sunglasses and a beanie. I realized after a while of staring at him. “Minho??” I moved closer to him. A smile appeared on his face.

“Hello.” He said in English. I smiled also appeared on my face as well.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him while I sat across from him.

“Can’t I come and see my lovely girlfriend.” He said taking a bite of his burger. I watched as ate it. The way he eats it is...is like something beautiful. So graceful, so perfect. Everything about him is so perfect. From the way he eats to how good-looking he is. I must be smiling like an idiot now. But who wouldn’t. “Yah, are you with me here?” I snapped out of my dream world to see Minho waving his hand in front of my face.

“What?” I came out of the daze look.

“Did you miss me?” He asked. I nodded. “How much?”

“This much.” I said throwing my arms into the air and separating them so they were far apart. I smiled. He took a sip of his drink and then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“I missed you too.” He said. I looked him in the eyes. Moments went by before I heard a scream from behind me.

“YAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Yeonun-ahhhhhh!!! STOP FLIRTING WITH THE CUSTOMER AND GET THE DAMN FOOD!!” I heard my father. I rushed off and went to serve the Food. I mouthed to Minho ‘Wait here’. He nodded before I rushed off again.

After serving about 20 old men plus a guy who tried to get with me, I was finally aloud to go on a break. I went over to where Minho was but he was gone. I looked around but he was no where to be found. All was left was a small piece of paper. I picked it up and read it.

 

I’m Sorry Angel, manager-hyung called and told me to get home. I didn’t want to disturb you but don’t worry I’ll be back tonight, just leave your window open for me.

 

Love You

 

Oppa’

 

I sighed and stuffed the note into my pocket. The afternoon went faster than I expected. It was suddenly closing time and Appa told me to go to bed early. I walked up the stairs to our apartment above the bar. I lazily dropped my apron on the stairwell rail and made my way to my room. I was about to flop onto my bed when I heard a knocking noise. I sat on my bed to figure out where the knocking noise was coming from. I looked to the window. A light from the lighten strike and showed a crouched figure sitting on the window still. I got freaked out and hid behind my bed.

“Yeonun-ah, open your window.” The deep voice said. I looked up and I remembered Minho note.

“MINHO!” I said in a loud voice as I ran over to the window. It flew open as soon as I unlocked it and a wet Minho climbed through. I looked at him. “I’m so sorry,” As I shut the window.

“It’s okay.” I watched as he flung his shoes off and jumped onto my bed. He sat up and looked at me.

“Aren’t you cold?” I asked him as I sat at my desk.

“Not really.” He said. “Why are you sitting over there for?” I got up and walked over to my bed. I stood in front of him. He looked up at me. “I’m sorry about before.”

“It’s okay, I know you’re busy.” He wrapped his long toned arms around me and pulled me into him. His damp clothes made mine wet. I ruffled his short black hair until it was all sticking up.

“I don’t know if I want you change this hairstyle. It looks so cute.” I said. Before I knew, he had laid back and took me with him. I was currently lying on top of him, looking into those big brown eyes of his. “Oppa~ What happens if my dad was to walk in?” I asked poking his chest. My Father didn’t know we are going out because I know my Appa. Appa will somehow scare him off and that's not good.

“Well I will tell him how beautiful his daughter is and how she is like an angel.” He said. I smiled and gave him a kiss which he looked surprise to receive. “What was that for?” He asked.

“For being so sweet.”  We both smiled at each other.

“I got a gift for you.” He said reaching into his pocket. He pulled out something shiny. “Pass your wrist.” I did as he said. He slipped the bracelet. My eyes widen at a closer look at it. It was sliver with charms with letters on it.

“Y o u r e m i n e.” I said spelling out the letters. Then I realized what it said.

“You’re mine.” Minho said in his deep manly voice. I smile as I looked at him. I started to lean in for another but with a quick movement he had flipped me over. His hands were on the sides of my head. “My turn to give you a kiss.” He started to lean. “Merry Christmas.” He said while closing the gap. But suddenly...

“Yeonun-ah are you..WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! WHY IS THERE A WET HANDSOME BOY ON TOP OF YOU?!!” My father had walked in. Minho quickly moved and I sat up.

“Appa!” He had knife in his hands. I turned to Minho. “Minho,”

“I’m already out. Love You” He blew a kiss before jumping out of the window.

“Why that !!! Boy come back here!!” Appa yelled as he ran down the stair and what I was guessing, going to chance after him. I sighed. What a great day!!