Christmas Day!~~

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Here we go!! The last one!! This is for ChibiXMiku because she was the first to apply!! So so sorry it late!! A lot has happened lately!! but here we are!!

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

PARK Nina POV

 

I was walking to the ‘Special Place’ while holding Taemin’s gift tightly. I had It was snowing again. I can’t believe it Christmas Day already. I’ve been hyper for the past week. I’m still hyper now even though I haven’t slept for 2 days cause I was so excited. A smiled appeared on my face. I reached the Special Place and went inside. I bowed towards the shopkeeper and head over to where the Banana Milk. I opened the Fridge. There was one more left but as I went to reach it someone else grabbed it. I looked up to see a guy wearing a black beanie and purple hoodie. A smiled appeared on his face.

“I think this is mine.” He said as he pulled it out. I started to grin.

“Oppa.” He grabbed my hand and we headed to the counter. He paid for the drink and we left the shop.

“I missed you.” He said as he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me into his side. I looked up at him and smiled.

“I missed you too Oppa.” I watched as he leaned. Our lips touched and I felt a tingle run through my body. He pulled away.

“Now shall we head to ‘My Surprise’?” He asked. I nodded and we skipped off into the distance. I am so happy he’s here. I kept looking up at him as we walked. He looked so cute and innocent. He looked down at me. “What are you staring at?”

“You.” I saw him turn his and go red. “Ahh.. You’re so cute.” I pinched his cheek.

“Oww!” He yelped in pain. I smiled as we continued to walk. As we walked, he opened the banana milk and took a sip. He pasted it to me and I took a sip.

“Where are we going Oppa?” I asked him while we waited at a crossing.

“Not going to tell you!” He said as he dragged me across the crossing. I let out a sigh.

 

After about another 15 minutes we reached N Seoul Tower. I watched as it lit up in different colors. I heard him chuckle behind me behind.

“You look like a little kid.” He said as he came and pulled me into his side.

“What? I’ve been here during the day but never the night. It looks so beautiful.” I kept looking up at it.

“Come on.” I felt him tug at me. He led the way to the entranceway. There was no one around except for the staff. We went into the elevator. I watched as the numbers went up. Before I knew it, we were on top of the world. I run to one of the windows. I could see the whole of Seoul and much more.

“Wooow!” I whispered.

“Nina-ah! Over here!” I heard Taemin yell from the other side of the tower. I ran over to him.

“What?” He pointed out to a park. Inside the back was letters.

“M.e.r.r.y.C.h.r.i.s.t.m.a.s.M.y.B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.P.r.i.n.c.e.s.s” I spelt out.

 

“i.l.o.v.e.y.o.u.m.o.r.e.T.h.a.n.A.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.I.n.T.h.i.s.W.o.r.l.d!!” That took a lot of thinking. I should really learn more english.

“Do you know what it says?” Taemin asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I shook my head. “It Says:”

 

‘Merry Christmas My Beautiful Princess, I Love You More Than Anything In This World!’

 

He whispered into my ear. I turned my head to look at him.

“You know sometimes I wonder how you can do all this.” I said.

“I’m just great that’s why. Do you want to know what else is great?”

“What?”

“You.”