I Missed You So Much!~~

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Okay, There is a poster for this one but i have not finished it yet but it will be up!!! 

Anyway here is the 1-shot. I am getting very last so now i am going to write one-shot like 1-shot.

I do not own the characters in the story. If there is any story out there like mine then it is by pure luck they were same!!

Catch Ya's up laters~~

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

CHO Sungah POV

 

12 Red Rose, a shiny butterfly and a sweet love letter. That's what my friend, Nina, got from her boyfriend on the first of the 12 days of Christmas. Now it’s 11 days till Christmas and I haven’t seen or heard from him in nearly 2 weeks. How great is he!! I sighed as I sat across from Nina who was currently giggle like there was no tomorrow.

“Can you stop?!” I shouted which made her stop. I slumped back into my seat. We were currently sitting in a café having lunch together.

“Are you okay Unnie?” She asked in soft voice. I felt so guilty that I shouted at her.

“Yeah, just really pissed off at the moment.” I took a sip of the hot chocolate. “Key hasn’t even called in like 11 days. I know he’s busy but still he could at least send a text or something.” I’m feeling like I’m being ignored.

“Don’t worry, he will call.” She said patting my back. She is always there, even when she doesn’t need to be.

 

We waved good byes to each other and went or separate ways. It had snowed the night before and had left a thick layer of snow along the streets. As I walked, there were soldiers clearing the snow on the pathway.

“Good Afternoon Miss.” I heard one say.

“Good Afternoon sir.” We bowed to each other. All of them are always nice when you walk past them. I wonder what Key doing? Most likely doing his hair or something. Should I even bother to call? That’s right, I can’t cause he is overseas. Sometimes he can be a very big DIVA!!

 

Flashback~~

 

“Oi!! Sungah-ahh!!! Where the hell is my glitter eye-liner??” I heard the DIVA yell through SHINee’s dorm. I was currently sitting on the couch watching TV. Key was sick but still wanted to put his eyeliner on so he can take pictures of himself. I got up from the couch and went the bedroom. He was standing over chest of draws going through a draw.

“What the hell are you doing? You should be in bed.” I said walking over to him. He kept looking through the draw.

“Im looking for my glitter eyeliner.” He said throwing something back at me.

“Why?!”

“Cause I want to take pictures of myself.” He turned around and pouted at me. “Yeobo, do you know where it is?”

“I do, but Minho said that I can’t tell you cause if I tell you, you won’t ever rest.” I looked up at him. He made a sad face. Oh God.

“Please can I have it?” Oh mi gee’s. He’s making those puppy eyes. I turned away from him but he just turned me back around. “Plwease!!” He said again while doing his ‘cute’ voice. Do not give in Sungah!! Do not give in. Okay, I do give in. I sighed and went over to Minho bed and grabbed it out from under his pillow. A bright smile shone on his face. “Tank you!! Tank you!!” He hugging me.

“Your welcome.” I smiled at him.

“Now get out!” He said pushing me out of the room. ”I need to get my DIVA on!” The door slammed in my face. I rolled my eyes and went back to watch tv.

 

END OF FLASHBACK>

 

Diva... I love walking in the cold, especially in city. I stopped in front of a jewelry store. There were so many shiny things like rings, Bracelets and many more. I looked down at my right hand. He had brought me a ring. It was thin sliver band with an engraving on it.

 

‘You're the Key to my Heart...’

 

Yes, I know it’s very cheesy but I find it cute. I never take it off. Whenever I look at it, it reminds of the Him. I kept looking in shop windows. What am I going to buy him for Christmas?  He has weird taste. After looking at some more shops, I decided to head home. I need the perfect present for the most perfect guy in the world. I sighed heavily all the way to the bus stop. I sat down next to this old lady who was also waiting for the bus.

“Well hello dear.” She said with a bright smile. I smiled back and bowed.

“Aneyohaeseyo.” I also liked old ladies. They are always nice to every one. She reminds me of my own Grandmother. Key has meet her. It was a ‘ok’ first meeting. Nana thought he was Gay. Well I don't blame her. I thought he was when I first meet him. It was at the SHINee concert. The one Nina dragged me along to. She couldn’t blame me that I thought he was gay. Even Nina thought he was, especially the way he acted around Jonghyun. I thought they were gay together. I laughed at the sudden thought. The bus pulled up and I helped the Old Lady as we got on to the bus. I let her have the last seat. I just stood next to her.

 

Hello, Hello....’

 

Ahh, I love SHINee song. It was really catchy. Sometimes Key can be really out of it. Like this one time, we went to this burger joint and Key got angry because it was taking ages for the food to come out.

 

Flashback

 

“Kibum, sit down. Don’t make a scene.” I said trying to calm him down. We were currently sitting in this American Style restaurant and were waiting for our food.

“I want my food!! Don’t they know who I AM?!” He starting to go all Diva.

“Yah, your not KEY of SHINee when you are in your disguise. You are Kibum of Seoul High School okay?” I yelled standing up in my seat. Everyone looked at me. “Oppsies.” I just realized what I had done.

“Run!” He said.

 

End Flashback~

That day we were nearly caught by his company.

“Dear, I think this is your stop.” The old lady nudged me. I looked at where we were.

“Ahhh, thank you.” I bowed to her and hurried off the bus. It was only a short walk to my house. My family never liked staying in apartment like other city people. I walked through the gate to see a tall figure standing at the door.

“Hello?” I said as I approached the door. The figure turned around to face me.

“Sungah...” I heard them say.

“Key..” I slowly walked closer to him. I saw his face under the front door lights. Like always, his hair was perfect, his skin like a dolls and his style, always out there. I run to his open arms and jumped up into them. I heard him chukle.

“Looks like someone missed me.” I looked up and nodded. “Haha, I missed you so much I had to come back early.” I hugged him tightly with my head on his chest.

“Oppa~~”

“Hmm...” He started to move side to side. It felt like we were dancing. I looked up at him.

“I love you.”

“I love you too. Happy 11 Days till Christmas.” I gave him a kiss on the lips as we kept dancing with no music. We pulled away as we felt something fall onto our shoulders. It was starting to snow again.  I think this Christmas is going to be the best one ever.

------ 

>.< I hope you's like it~~