'Show Me That Smile'

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Here we go, I am so tired!! But i still gotta carry on!! Watch out for another two post tomorrow sometime. I have no idea when but it will be there!! Sorry Sorry for it being short if it is...

Italics=Japanese

By the way i do not own any of the character and if someone plot-line is the same it was by pure luck that they were!

Catch Ya's 

-milo-sandra-

 

KWON Min ji POV

 

Daito-kun!!” I yelled as I saw him walking. He turned around and shot me one of his million-dollar smiles.  I ran to him and jumped into his arms. We were currently in the middle of Incheon International Airport hugging each other.

I missed you.” I heard him whisper as he laid his head on top of mine.

I missed you too.” It’s been 2 months since I last saw him.  He was currently on holiday from work. I am so happy that's he’s spending Christmas here. I’m also so happy he’s here 9 days before Christmas. I looked up at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

How’s life been without me?” He asked while wrapping one arm around my waist.

Absolutely terrible.”  He laughed at me while pulling me closer. As we walked he kept kissing the top of my head. I couldn’t help but smile all the way to the entrance but a guard suddenly stopped us.

“Sorry but we can’t let people out because there is a huge snow storm outside.” The guard said.

“What do you mean?” I asked. I let go of Daito walked up to the guard. “What do you mean you can’t let people out?”

“I’m sorry Miss but you can’t leave. It’s for your own safety” The Guard said to me. I sighed and walked back Daito.

What did the Guard say?”

We can’t leave the Airport cause apparently there is a snow storm outside. “ I told him.

“Snow storm?” I nodded. He dropped his bag and walked out the sliding door.

Where are you going?” I watched as this big white thing came back through the sliding door.

It is freezing cold out there!” This thing yelled. I watched as it suddenly striped it self of the white cover. I soon realized it Daito-kun.

OMO, I thought you were some evil monster coming to get me.” He looked at me weirdly and laughed at me. He came over to me and ruffled my hair. “Yah!~”  I hit his arm while he laughed even more.

 

It had been an hour since he landed and a hour and half since the idiot guard told us we couldn’t leave the airport because of a ‘really bad’ snow storm and another half an hour since he left me here to get a drink. I looked around the airport to find it pretty much empty. I thought the guard said we weren’t aloud to leave this place. And where the hell is Daito-kun!! Oppa wasn’t suppose to be this long!! That Pabo Baka !! Leaving me here while he went to go find a place to buy a drink. He could have gone to this place that is across from where we are sitting but no he wants a special drink from this special place. I have been waiting here for half an hour now and I am starting to worry because of the fact he hasn’t came back. I got up from my seat and went to look around. It was really quite especially in an airport. I looked around in the shops as I walked to find no one in them. Okay I am starting to get worried.

“Hello? Anyone here!!” I yelled throughout the Airport as I walked. I looked through every shop to find no one. “What the hell?!” I started to mumble in Japanese and Korean. “This so not funny!!” I yelled hoping someone would hear me. I never seen this airport so quite.

“KWON MIN JI, THIS MESSAGE IS TO KWON  MIN JI. MIN JI-AH, PLEASE DO NOT PANIC. HEAD OVER TO STARBUCKS, LET ME REPEAT PLEASE HEAD OVER TO STARBUCKS!” A voice on the announcer thing said. How the hell did they know I was here by myself? I looked around once more before heading over to Starbucks. It would have been great if they said which one. There are like two in the Airport.

Daito-kun!! Where the hell are you?” I yelled again as I entered Starbucks. There is no one here. I pouted as I made my way to the counter to only find a small piece of paper. It was written in Japanese with a small picture of a flower.

 

Head to the Flower Store.’

 

There’s a flower store in this airport. As I walked out of Starbucks  I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at it. I didn’t want to answer it because I am pissed off at the moment. I danced my way to a map of the airport and found where the flower store was. If this didn’t happen me and Daito could be on our wonderful date but no. This is so weird. I started skipping to the Flower Store as fast as I could but when I reached there, still no one in sight just another note laying on the counter. Another freaking note.

 

Kekeke~~ I love you and your smile. Head over to the photo booth outside terminal 14B.’

 

Okay, he is so getting it when I see him. I started to curse in three different languages.  Stupid Japanese Good Looking Actor that somehow knows this place better than I do. Why a photo booth? I hate taking photos. I hate walking around this place. I wonder what the is he planning. I found the photo booth outside Terminal 14. I never knew that there was a photo booth here. I looked around and then stepped inside. On the wall in front of where you sit was another note.

 

‘Take a picture. With a big Smile my love!!’

Do I really have to?

“Get Ready!!” The person said on the screen in front of me. I quickly pulled a huge grin then there was a bright light flashed then another then another one. “All done!” The voice said. I got out and grabbed the photo’s and had quick glance at them. I look pretty good!! Now where to now? I looked around for some more notes.  I can’t see any. This is getting really annoying.  I could here someone talking, in Japanese.

 

I Miss You, I hope we can be like this forever.’

 

Daito-kun... It’s his voice. I looked around. Where is he?

 

I hope you know that I Love You so much.’

 

Where is he? I run like a crazy person looking for him until reached outside, which to my surprise there was no snow-storm but still no people. I was now out on the runway heading towards a big shed where they put the planes because I could here voices coming from inside it. Although there was a layer of snow it didn’t look like there was a big snow storm. I reached the doors and was about to open them when I was face to a big crowd of people and media. The lights were blinding me as I tried to cover my face. I heard people yelling out ‘There she is!’ and ‘Omg!! She is so pretty!’.  I also realized that there were many languages being spoken. I felt someone grab my hand and drag me to a set of stairs.

 

Min ji-ah...’ I heard his voice again. I moved my arm to see that I was standing on a stage looking over a crowd full of people from here and overseas. I was shell-shocked at how many people were here that I didn’t move from my spot. He grabbed my hand on went on his knee. I turned to face him. In his hand there was a small box and in the other there was a bouquet  of Pure White Lilly’s. 

“Omg...” I whispered under my breath.

‘Min ji-ah...” I never knew he spoke Korean! “I know I am never around for you but you know I love you so much.” I nodded as I kept looking at him. “Well, I want to ask you a question that would make me the most happy guy in the world.” He paused as the crowd got quite. I looked around to see anticpation on there faces.

 

“Kwon Min Ji, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to spend every last moment with you and make memories that will last even when we are apart. I want to marry you so no one else can have you except me. Will you marry me? ”

 

I could feel tears on the brim of my eyes. I nodded and kept nodding. He opened the the box to show  a small sliver ring with a diamond stone. He took it out and placed it on my ring finger. As he did that the crowd went wild. The Media took pictures as we kissed.

So this what you been planning? Closing the whole airport to propose to me?” I whispered into his ear as we hugged.

“Yep!”

Then why did you need photos of me smiling?”  I pulled them out of my pocket and them to him.

Because I want to see you smile everyday we are apart. Show me your smile more often.” He smiled as the crowd and media kept yelling. This was best day of my life, this Christmas I wish for him to be by my side forever.

 

Hope Ya like it!!