You Make My Heart Go Ring Ding Dong!!!

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

 

Okay!! This is the Start!! This one goes out to ChibiXMiku!! I hope you like it!! Sorry sorry if there are some mistakes in it! Enjoy!!

 

By the way, i don't own any of the characters in the story and the plot line is my own. If is anyone else with the same plot line it was just by luck they were the same. Also if this seem to be posted like not 13th it's because where i live it is the 13th~~ 

 

-milo-sandra-

 

 

PARK Nina POV

 

Looking up at the night sky always made me happy, especially while eating chocolate pudding and drinking banana milk. I am sitting on a swing, happily eating my pudding and watching the night sky. It was so cold out but I didn’t care. I was very happy sitting alone eating pudding. Did I tell you I loooove Chocolate Pudding!! Oooh and Ilove Banana Milk. Ahhh!! Not long till Christmas!! 12 Days!! I can’t wait, I love the silly season. It reminds me of when I was smaller and my parents would buy me heaps of stuff~~ but now days I spend them alone because of the fact my parents left me. They left me but took my older sister cause she is all that. Now I live alone and work two night jobs but still I am very happy!! I finished the last of the pudding and put it the container into the shopping bag. I pushed off from the ground moved backwards and forwards. I watched as couples walked through the park. Sometimes I get jealous, I wished me and him were like that. But no we can’t be because if we did have that kind of relationship it would be a big scandal and I wouldn’t have a life so yeah... I miss him heaps all the time.  He helped me pull through a whole lot. Meeting him was the best thing that could happen to me but how we meet was a big event itself.

 

Flashback~~

 

Supermarket. Time 2:30am on a mission to find Banana Milk. I never knew so many people would be out this late. Okay, I did know cause I work night jobs. I kept looking through the shelf of milks, looking for the Holy Milk. I just had finished work and was on my way home. Where the hell is the Banana Milk!!! I can never find anything in this Supermarket. I slammed the fridge door and went to the next one. Ahhh!!! Banana Milk!!!!!!  I found you my love. I reached in to grab the last one but an arm suddenly appeared above me and grabbed the last bottle!! Noo!! I turned around to see some evil person with a huge grin on there face holding onto my precious Banana Milk!!

“Excuse me but that's mine.” I said ever so politely while looking at him with my big brown innocent eyes, this always work.

“No its not.” The Evil person said. He started to walk away. Oh no he didn’t. I caught up to him.

“Please, Can I have it? It’s for my little sister, if she doesn’t have any for breakfast, she’ll hate me.” I stood in front of him and looked up at him.

“Does this have you name on it?” He held the milk in one hand and pointed at it. This is my chance. I jumped up and took it out of his hand and made a run for it. I passed the cashier and threw the change at him.

“Miss your change.” I heard him yell. I didn’t stop but kept running. Woo hoo!!

 

That was fun. I slowed down my pace and started to open the bottle. The smell of banana is so nice. I was about to take a drink when I heard.

“Oi!! That's my banana milk you ginger poof head!!” I turned around to see the fella from the supermarket. He walked up to me. “That’s mine>” He said pointing at the bottle.

“No, it’s not.” I said with a grin like he did before. I started to laugh.

“That's not funny.” He said not laughing I poked my tongue out and kept walking. “Wait up.” I heard him say. I kept walking. Next thing I knew it he was by my side.

“What?” I snapped at him. He is really getting on my nerves. I stopped.

“I’ll give you tickets to my concert if you give me that damn Banana Milk.” He said. Is someone famous?

“And who’s concert are you talking about?” I crossed my arms over my chest. I really don’t have time for this.

“SHINee.” Who the hell is that? “Can’t you recognize me?” He started to take off his sunglasses. It was a guy no much older than me with blonde hair and looked like a girl. Why didn't notice his blonde hair before? Still had no idea who he is.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I really didn’t know who SHINee was before. Did you know this swing is very fun? For some reason, I actually agreed to swap the Banana Milk for the concert tickets. I think it was the best thing I ever did. He asked for my number and did actually give me the tickets. Before the real concert he told me to meet up in the same supermarket, at the same time on the same day every week unless he went overseas. We did this for nearly half the year until he actually asked me to be his girlfriend.

 

Flashback

 

“Taeminie Oppa!!” I yelled as we run around in circles in a deserted park. We were both currently high on sugar from drinking Banana Milk and eating Chocolate Pudding!!

“Come and get me!!” He shouted as his bouncy mushroom hair moved about. I was nearly about to get him, so I jumped on his back but that kinda failed as we both fell to the ground. Some how, the ground wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I moved my hands around to feel where I actually landed. It was really soft and smells really nice. I opened my eyes to find I was on top of a person. To be specific Taemin.

“Ouch,” I heard him say. I felt something pounding against my chest. Wait, what is this? I looked up to see face looking at me. I realized that I was still on top of him.

‘OMG, I am so sorry.” I said scrambling to get off him. I felt my face turn a dark red. Lucky, he couldn’t see me. We sat next to each other for a moment.

“ Nina-shii.” I heard him say.

“Yeah.” I said. I felt him move closer to me then suddenly his arms were wrapped around me like a blanket. His head was on my shoulder. My heart starting beating. It’s going Ring Ding Dong.

“Would you be my girlfriend?” I didn’t know what to say. I looked down at his head on his shoulder.

“Yes, I would love too.” I said with a giggle as I put my head on top of his face. I could feel a smile appear on his face.

“What do you want to call each other?”  He asked.  Nicknames, the first thing he wants to do as a couple.

“Oppa,”

“You already call me that. I want to call you Ginger Poof Head.” He started to laugh. I pouted and looked at him.

“Fine, if you call me that I can call you mushroom head.” He tightened his grip.

“Okay then,” It was felt so nice being next to him “You know what?” He said looking up at me.

“Hmm.”

“You make my hear go Ring Ding Dong.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Hehehe~~ You make my heart go Ring Ding Dong. Took me ages to find out it is actually one of SHINee’s songs. Do you want to know when that happened? Exactly one year in 12 days time!! I am so happy we have lasted this long. I hope he remembers. He better remember.  I jumped off the swing and made my way down the path back to the main road. Ginger Poof Head, I found that name cute. I liked him ever since the concert. Him and his band mates are very talented and I have to say this but they are all so good looking but Oppa is the most good looking in the group kekeke~ I love flashbacks. I felt something land on my shoulder as I walked the streets. It felt like water but when I looked up I saw little ice sculptures fall to the ground. It’s snowing. I smiled as I stopped outside the door that entered into the apartment building. I love snow, even though it gets really cold after it snows but still snow looks really pretty. I opened the staircase door and went inside. As I climbed the stairs I shook snow that had gotten on my shoulder. I reached my floor and opened the door to see outside my front door a bouquet of 12 roses with a shiny butterfly within the flowers and a white envelope. I wonder whom these are from?

 

To Nina~~~<3

 

I slowly picked the roses and envelope and entered my apartment. I threw my shoes off and the light. I made my way to the living room and sat down. While placing the roses next to me I clicked who they were from. As I opened the envelope I could smell his scent through out the piece of paper. Did he like completely cover the whole envelope with his perfume or how guys put it after shave? I wonder what it says??

 

To My Love!! My Beautiful Princess!! <3

 

Kekeke~~ I love you!! I’m sorry I can’t be here there with you these 12 Days before Christmas. So this is why I have sent you 12 Roses. 12 for everyday we are apart, 12 for everyday I miss you. 12  to count the days untill we are together again on Christmas. The shiny butterfly is to show that you make butterflies in my stomach everytime I see you.

 

One more thing~~

 

I love you like nothing else matters in this world~ Remember that.

 

Key hyung helped me with that lol~~

 

Remember to meet at our ‘Special Place’ at 2:30am on Christmas Day.

 

Love You Heaps<3

 

~Taeminie Oppa!!~~<3

 

I started to giggle and wiggle in my seat. I’m so happy! Now I can’t wait till Christmas. What am I going to get him? I have 12 Days to get something. Hehehe~~ I can’t stop thinking about. I got up from the couch and started to run around in circles. He’s so cute. Oh that's right I gotta meet up with Sungah-Unnie tomorrow. I have to take this with me!!