How The Hell Did You Into My House?!

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Yay!!  One more 1-Shot to go and then I am caught up!!! But i might write it tonight and post it tomorrow because i kept getting sidetracked.... Stupid Great ANIME SHOW!!! AND ALSO MANGA!! Anyway here we got again. 

By the way, i do not own the characters and if there is blah blah, you know the drill~~

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Young Wonyeon POV

 

“Pika~~Pika Chu~~”

 

What the hell?

 

“Pika Pika~~”

 

Why can I hear Pikachu?

 

Did I leave my TV on again?

 

Is it trying to kill me?  

 

I slowly opened my eyes to be faced with a big yellow Pikachu. In shock I shot up from my sleeping position. I heard a chuckle come from behind the Big Pikachu.

“Yah, how did you even get into this house?” I said to him. He got off my bed and stood next to it.

“You have funny facial expressions.” He said pointing at me.

“You have a girly name, Jae Soonie Unnie~~” I poked my tounge out and went back under my blankets. I am not in the mood for teasing. Not today anyway.

“Yah!! I hope you haven’t told anyone about that.” Junhyung yelled. Yes, it's the Joker Yong Junhyung from B2ST, the most annoying out of all of them. You would think he wouldn’t be the most annoying one but really he is. I heard him crash onto my couch.

“Why are you even here anyway?”

“I know he broke up with you.”  News travels fast. Last night, my long time boyfriend broke up with me suddenly and I am currently feeling like crap after crying over him for whole night. “ Why are you even like this for? I thought you already knew he was going to break off with you.” I heard him say. “Since you know, his ex-girlfriend was back from studying aboard.” Every word hurt me a little bit more. I felt my eyes welling up again. I did know he was going break it off but I thought he could have at least waited until after Christmas. Now, I have to spend it alone because of the fact my parents and older brother thought it would be fitting that I spend Christmas with my ‘boyfriend ‘ family for a change. Now it’s 6 days before Christmas and I have no one to spend it with. More tears escaped my eyes. “Yah are you crying?” Suddenly there was a sudden bright light flashed in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes tightly and hoped it went away quickly.

“What the hell Junhyung?” I looked at him. His face is like an angel. Our eyes were lock on each other. My face must look horrible since I didn’t wash off the make up I was wearing last night.

“Come on, you need to get up.” He said grabbing my arms and pulling me into a sitting position. He sat in front of me. “Now listen to me. Clean yourself up and get changed. By the time you come lunch will be ready. Okay?” He said rubbing my arm. I nodded and he got off my bed.

“Wait a minute.” I said.

“Yeah,”

“What time is it?” He took out his phone.

“Hmm about 12:30.”

“Okay.” He left the room as I slowly got off the bed and made my way to the bathroom. After a good 15 minutes in the shower I got out and changed into jeans and a over-sized jersey. I tied my hair into pig tails and made my way out of my room. To my surprise, I saw Junhyung in a apron. My apron, which was pick with ruffles all around the edges. I let out a giggle but stopped as he turned around.

“If you say anything to the guys, you won’t see Christmas.” He said point a big knife at me.

“Woah calm down Mum.” I whispered. I couldn’t help but laugh some more. He put the knife down.

“What did you just call me?” He said. I really can’t take him seriously in that apron.

“Nothing...” I looked away. He gave me that I-know-you-said-something-and-if-you-don’t-tell-me-I’ll-do-something look. “Truly I said nothing.” I put my hands in front of me like I was an innocent person. I saw him smirk as he came closer to me. In his hand was a bottle of water, which I have no idea where he got it from. “Don’t even think about it, I just had a shower.” I watched as he put the bottle down and went back to what he was doing. I went and stood by him and looked at what he was cooking. “I never knew you could cook.” I dipped my finger into one of the sauces. To my surprise it tasted really good.

“How does it taste?” He asked looking down at me. I looked up at him. Again our eyes meet for a long time. Something about him is like I should have chosen him a long time ago. He’s the Prince that I’ve been looking for but I never really knew it until now.

“Oww...” I heard him say. We both looked down to his hands. He had cut his finger with realizing it.

“I’ll get the first aid kit.” I run off to get from the bathroom. I looked through the cabinet. I shut the door and then looked at myself in the mirror. I seemed flustered.

“Wonyeon!” I heard him shout. I run back to him. He had wrapped a tissue around his finger.  I went to his side and placed the first aid kit on to the bench. I grabbed out a plaster and some cream.

“Pass your hand.” I said. He gave me it and I started to un-wrap it. As I washed it under the sink I could feel he was staring at me. I kept looking down at his hand.

 

He had always been there. Every time when I got my heart broken, thinking every guy was the one but really I think I been ignoring him in my heart. I kept fiddling with the plaster.

“Wonyeon-ah.” I heard his deep voice. I looked up at him. Not to my surprise he was looking down at me. “What happens if I told you something that could change our lives?” I shrugged my shoulders.

“I don’t know.”

“Wonyeon, I think I’ve fallen in love with you.” He said pulling me closer. I looked at his eyes for like the millionth time today.

“I think I’ve fallen for you to.” I said. A smile appeared on his face.

“I think you should be my girlfriend.” He cupped my face in his hands.

“I think I should be to.” I let out a laugh. He started to lean in but someone interrupted us.

“Yonyeon!! Were here to cheer you.... Oh did we interrupted something.” I heard Doojoon say as he walked in with the other members. Junhyung dropped his hands and took the plaster off me.

“Yonyeon!! You move on fast! It’s only been less than 24hours!” Hyunseung said as he dropped a bag on the bench. What the hell are they doing here for? Wait a minute.

“How the hell did all of you fella’s get inside the house? Tomorrow, I’m changing the locks.”