My Beautiful Princess!!~

12 Days of Christmas, 12 Days of Love

Yo Yo Yo!!! Here da 1-Shot!!!! Hope ya like it!! Watch Out For Another Post 2nite!!!

By the way i do not own the characters and blah, blah, blah!!

-milo-sandra-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

LEE Hyo-Rin POV

 

“Onew!!! Don’t eat the last of the Chicken!!!! And what did I tell you about having your friends over. They always take food from the fridge and never care to tell anyone. ” I yelled from the fridge. It was 5 days before Christmas. 5 Days till our parents anniversary. I sadly looked inside hoping that my idiot brother would have actually had left some trace of Chicken. “And Sunny Unnie!!! When are you going shopping for some more food!!” I slammed the fridge door and headed to where my sister, Sunny, was.

“Don’t think about annoying me.” She said not even looking up from the laptop. “Go annoy your brother.” She snapped at me. Even though she might have that cute look on stage she not like that in real life. “I’ll go shopping after work tomorrow. Now go.” I poked my tongue out at her as I left and went in search in go and annoy someone else.

“Hyo-rin ah!!” Onew called. I found him happy lounging on the floor against a whole pile of pillows looking like a lazy dog with a bucket of Chicken.

“Yah!! What happened to ‘oh yes I will share with you’?” I questioned him as he had promised to share some if I did go out into the snow and cold air.

“Well you snooze you lose. Anyway!! A special someone called for you.” He said I sat next to him. I went to grab some chicken but he quickly moved the bucket.

“Who called?” I still tried to get the bucket.

“Someone from MBLAQ.” Being the smart brother that he is he held the bucket up high so I wouldn’t be able to grab it.

“That really narrows it down you big bird brain!” I tried to do one of those sit jumps but it failed.

“It was Lee Joon, he wants to meet you at MBLAQ pratice room.”

“Really?” I watched as he noded while taking a bite out of his drumstick.  “Can I please have some Chicken?”

“Sure.” He actually gave me the bucket. I looked inside to find it was empty. I gave him my evil look.

“OKAY WHO ATE ALL THE CHICKEN!!” We both heard Unnie yell from the Kitchen. She stomped her way down to us and poked her head inside.

“It wasn’t me.” Onew said with some chicken in his hand. I sometimes wondered how he got second in the school in his senior year.

“Really?” Sunny started to tap her foot. I got up.

“I’m going out for a bit, umm.... yeah.” I walked out of the room.

“Don’t be out to long!” I heard Sunny yell.

“I won’t,” As I slipped my shoes on, I heard girly screaming. I walked out the door but before I did I heard Onew yell.

“Someone save me!!!”

 

I walked down the stairs of the apartment building with my hands stuffed in pockets of my puff jacket. I wondered what Joon wanted. I walked the streets of Seoul.

“Ahh!! Is that Goo Hara from Kara?” I heard a group of girls whisper as I walked past them.  I always get mistaken for her. Ahhh! I hate it. I started to walk faster to get away from these crazy girls. I reached the stairs leading down to the J-Tunes underground car park. From there I climbed up some stairs to the pratice room floor. I can’t believe there are so many stairs in this building to lead to one floor. Someone on should complain. As I reached closer to the floor I could hear someone yelling at someone. I was guessing it Joonie. I opened the door to the floor and went and knocked on the pratice room door.

“Wait a minute!!” I heard Seungho yell. I put my ear to the door. They were whispering something. “Come in!” I wished I hadn’t opened the door. Inside were MBLAQ dressed up as anime characters.

“What the hell?” I covered my mouth to stop my laugh from coming through.

“Don’t say a word Hyo-rin!” I heard Joon say before running over to me dressed up as the blonde girl from Sailor Moon. “Anyway, I wuv you.” He said in his cute voice while snuggling his head in the nape of my neck.

“Could you let go? It’s really weird hugging you whiled your dressed up as a girl.” I said waiting for him to let go but he wouldn’t.

“Noooo!! I don’t want to~!!!” His arms got tighter around me. I saw the other members start to grin.

“What are you’s grining at! Look what you fella’s are dressed as.” I gave them a death glare as I scanned them up and down. Mir was dressed as a another person from sailor moon, Seungho was dressed in one of those olden day Victorian Looks with the Top Hats and cane. At least he wasn’t wearing a skirt like Joon and Mir. Meanwhile, G.O was dressed as a vampire and Thunder, to my dismay, was wearing a skirt as well. The poor guy was dressed up as a schoolgirl. The worst part is that if I didn’t know it was him, I would have thought he was a girl. I started to laugh. “Why are you guys even dressed up for?”

“Cause we felt like it.” G.O said.

“I was held against my will.” I heard Thunder mumble as he tried to pull his skirt down. I looked back at Joon who still had a tight hold on me. He grinned that his silly grin of his.

“I just wanted to dress up as a girl cause I thought I’ll be pretty.” He just not say that. He let go of me as I turned to face him. “What do you think?” He did a twirl. It really does not suit him or Mir.

“What about me!” Mir said as he skipped around in a circle. Omg... Joon started to join in. They tried to pull in Thunder in but he highly refused to. I stood next to G.O and Seungho, who found this highly amusing.

“Don’t you find this highly disturbing?” I asked them. They both shook their heads. I rolled my eyes and went and sat against the wall. Joon stopped and came running over to me. He plopped himself next to me. I looked him. “Why did you call me down here for?” I asked.

“I’m not quite sure.” He said scratching his head. I started to pout.

“So you made me walk in the snow to see you?” He nodded with a big smile. He was always smiling.

“I haven’t seen you ages.” He wrapped his left arm around my shoulders. I leaned my shoulder against his shoulder. “I missed you.” He mumbled as he kissed the top of my head.

“I missed you too Oppa.” I whispered. We just stayed like this for a while. We watched as the members next tried to put make up on Thunder but instead ended up on Seungho.

“Im sure this can be considered abuse!” I heard Thunder yell as he ran out of the room. Mir followed in his puff skirt and pink wig with make-up in hand.

“Yah, come back here!!” Mir yelled.

“Mir!! YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE!!” Seungho shouted as he tried to wipe the make up off. G.O looked at us and mouthed he was going out as well. He followed Seungho out and slammed the door behind him. It was really quite. We just sat there for what seemed like ages as we listened to the other 4 auguring outside the practice room.

“Hyo-Rin-ah...” He said.

“Hmmm...”

“I have a gift for you.” He got up and went over to the lockers. I watched as the blonde wig bounced around. He had always been a weird one I must say, always hyper, always willing to do stuff and always trying his best. I get worried about him a lot. He never sleeps. He came skipping back over to me with a gift bag. “Here!” He held the bag out in front of him. I looked at it.

“You know I don’t like gifts that cost heaps.”

“It didn’t!! I promise.” I looked up him. I took the bag off him. He sat back down and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. There was a card hanging on the outside of the bag. I decided to open that first. On the front was a big red heart that was drawn by hand. I looked on the inside.

 

To My Beauiful Princess!!

 

Oppa loves you so much!! I miss you too much when you are away for too long~~ I wish I could spend every moment with you but Appa keeps saying “Train Hard, she’ll fall for you even more.” So I am going to train even harder!!! Don't worry, I won’t die >.

 

Love

 

Joonie Oppa!!~~’

 

I smiled. I turned to face him but he had turned away. I could tell his face was turning a dark shade of red. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, which made him squeal. I took the tissues paper out of the bag to find what I think was a photo frame. I took it out. Inside the photo frame was a photo of me and him. I kept smiling.

“Turn it over.” He said. I turned it over to see a photo of him.....With no top on. I started to go red as I quickly turned it over. He started to laugh at me.

“I know you like it. Admit it.” He said bringing me closer to him.

“Maybe...” I looked at him. “I love you.”

“I love you too, happy early Christmas.”

“Happy Early Christmas?”

“What, can you do any better?” I laughed at him as he got up. This is photo frame is going right next to my bed.